• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Lirrie

Pokemon Watcher
Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    I was haoping to trade for your vaporeon lv1 jolteon lv 1
    and vlareon lv 1

it says their free is that true also which fc should i use?

Lirrie

Pokemon Watcher
    Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    Well it 8 my time here but i can keep checking on my ds to see if your on cause it looks like you were on at 2:00 am server time today that 2 hours from now we can try then if you want or we can try at 2:00 tomorrow which is 7:oo pm server time.

my friend code is 1765 1507 2597

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Well it 8 my time here but i can keep checking on my ds to see if your on cause it looks like you were on at 2:00 am server time today that 2 hours from now we can try then if you want or we can try at 2:00 tomorrow which is 7:oo pm server time.

my friend code is 1765 1507 2597

I'm here now if you can trade?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • i am ready whenever you are?

Sorry about the delay there, let me get out on this battle and I'll let you know the fc to use as I had to transfer all of them to another game.

EDIT my fc is 3741 0429 8045 I'll be in there as soon as I grab those for you.

Last edited:

Lirrie

Pokemon Watcher
    Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    i think i used the wrong friend code XD i was in there didnt see anyone

Lirrie

Pokemon Watcher
    Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    thank you so much you pretty much made my day X3 i was crushed when i found out my three were gone. (I was sure i had them) So these guys will be treeated with so much love :3 <3 i raised the other three from eggs

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • thank you so much you pretty much made my day X3 i was crushed when i found out my three were gone. (I was sure i had them) So these guys will be treeated with so much love :3 <3 i raised the other three from eggs

You are very welcome if you ever need any thing else I am always around some where on here to help out.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2013
    I am looking to trade my level 100 Shiny Rayquaza for an Aruseus and if possible a Giratina and a Cresselia if you cant get me the latter two I wont mind Just the Aruseus is a must
    Gen 4 Fc: 3354-4816-3818

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • I am looking to trade my level 100 Shiny Rayquaza for an Aruseus and if possible a Giratina and a Cresselia if you cant get me the latter two I wont mind Just the Aruseus is a must
    Gen 4 Fc: 3354-4816-3818

I would have to check my games I transferred alot of my legends to my 5th gen. games with out coping first. I'll let you know.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2013
    I would have to check my games I transferred alot of my legends to my 5th gen. games with out coping first. I'll let you know.

All I really want is the Arceus and two legendaries that I cant get in SS without trading

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2013
    I'll have to do this as a favor as I don't want your (no offense) lv100 on my event game so just trade me junk please.

Ok I'm going in now my friend code was on my first post I will see you inside
    in case I forgot 3354 4816 3818
    EDIT: Can I get an ETA please I have to connect to wifi in the other room for the ds...weaker signal I have no problem waiting tho
    EDIT again: any chance I could help? I can fix stuff pretty easy

Last edited:
    Back