• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which single line Pokémon deserves an evolution? I’ll draw it

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
Years
I'd say Unown should evolve into Sigilyph.

But I'll make one ;)

For some reason I always thought it'd be perfectly fine for Unown to evolve into Sigilyph as both of them are based around symbols and the like. Good to know someone felt the same haha

SawkTheWarrior

SW-7387-7525-9201
Years
Well, i can imagine it looks quite nice, but when i click the link it says, ERROR 403. FORBIDDEN. So, i can't open it.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 27, 2021
Can you please give Dunsparce a really really cool evolution?

Been working back and forth on it and I hope you'll be happy when I'm done. There will also be a little bonus that some might like and other might totally disagree with. We'll see in due time

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 27, 2021
Well, i can imagine it looks quite nice, but when i click the link it says, ERROR 403. FORBIDDEN. So, i can't open it.

Well, then I just have to make one myself ;) But I have a few to get through before

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 27, 2021
Oooo that was an interesting concept for Dunsparce!

Yeah, I read something about the inspo for Dunsparce being a Japanese folklore snake that was sometimes called a bee-snake and that Dunsparce was based off of that idea.
Then I kinda rolled with snake+bee all the way :)

Years
Awesome ideas! Also, very nice art, well done! I can draw only on paper - seeing such cool stuff sure makes me want to learn to do digital some day.

I love how you hit that Pokémon style just right, balancing between elaborate and simple.

Let's see, what can I suggest fo inspiration... Perhaps a Mawile evolution (call it Mawdusa, that might be cool). Or a Tauros/Miltank baby, or perhaps try Ledian and Ariados.

Also, have you thought of making regional forms too sometime? I think you'd have a blast with that. For example, I took part in a forum event last year where we made Galarian forms for the Shroomish line - feel free to check out our fun results.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 27, 2021
Awesome ideas! Also, very nice art, well done! I can draw only on paper - seeing such cool stuff sure makes me want to learn to do digital some day.

I love how you hit that Pokémon style just right, balancing between elaborate and simple.

Let's see, what can I suggest fo inspiration... Perhaps a Mawile evolution (call it Mawdusa, that might be cool). Or a Tauros/Miltank baby, or perhaps try Ledian and Ariados.

Also, have you thought of making regional forms too sometime? I think you'd have a blast with that. For example, I took part in a forum event last year where we made Galarian forms for the Shroomish line - feel free to check out our fun results.

Awesome reply!

Judging from your work I'd say you'd flourish in the digital arts. Also, your hand writing is tip top. If you can afford or wish for a Wacom tablet of any kind, then do it! Then you can save money for an iPad Pro with a pen, cause that's great too.

Thank you for your kind words. It is hard to balance those two :O I've started working a bit on Lunatone and Solrock so I'll try and finish them quickly, but after that I might go for Miltank & Taurus. Mawile has a mega and could maybe have a nice preevo and I don't know if you meant for a third evolution of either Ledian or Ariados or a combination of both. :)

Years
Thanks! Haha, I meant either Ariados or Ledian, not combined. Though, come to think of it, imagine what sort of fun combining and influencing Accelgor-Escavalier type evolutions those two could get you!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 27, 2021
There are multiple Pokemon I can think of. Dunsparce, Qwilfish, Delibird, Plusle, Minun, Volbeat, Illumise, Spinda, Lunatone, Solrock, Luvdisc, Pachirisu, Chatot, Basculin, Maractus, Dedenne, Pyukumuku, Komala, Togedemaru, and Eiscue come to mind. Also male Combee and male Salandit.

Lunatone and Solrock come to mind for deserving an evolution.

https://imgur.com/gallery/grgr3Ue

Here's Lunatone's evolution! Hope you guys like it :)

Last edited:
Back