• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplaying Olympics Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElimN8

Lord of Destruction
Years
HKim said:
The judges will score each roleplayer on a 10 point scale. They will judge the roleplayer based on creativity, length, activeness, style, grammer, reality, and comprehension.
It's grammar. :laugh:

You never told me this was a monthly thing though. How the h?ll am I supposed to organize a War and become an Olympic medalist at the same time? :P

Heh, well, at any rate, count me in. :cool:

HKim

URPG Ambassador
Years
ElimN8 said:
It's grammar. :laugh:

You never told me this was a monthly thing though. How the h?ll am I supposed to organize a War and become an Olympic medalist at the same time? :P

Heh, well, at any rate, count me in. :cool:

*sigh* Nate, that's why you read the post before you accept being picked. Anyway, welcome to the Olympics.

Years
Yep yep! I'm ready! Hopefully it doesn't go by too fast, but I'll do my best! I'm not very confident right now though, I didn't make it in the elections as my grade rep for next year, so I'll probably be offline wallowing in self-pitty the majority of the weekend… But I'm pretty much over it now, so I'm ready to rp any time!

HKim

URPG Ambassador
Years
100marios said:
Huh?
I'm....the chosen one?
Golly-gee whilikers hehe..

So, is this only pokemon roleplay? I can do any kind of roleplay really!
But, what exactly are we roleplaying about?

The plot of the roleplay won't be released until the day before the roleplay begins. That means, Saturday 12:00 AM Eastern Time, the plot will be posted.

praetoritevong

Yuuzhan Vong Warmaster
Years
Praetoritevong, Pokeschool RPer ready. Good luck to everyone, and have fun! May the best Pokeschooler win! (lol j/k :p).

Hmm... HKim, didn't you say somewhere we had to provide a short bio of our characters for the judges?

HKim

URPG Ambassador
Years
praetoritevong said:
Praetoritevong, Pokeschool RPer ready. Good luck to everyone, and have fun! May the best Pokeschooler win! (lol j/k :p).

Hmm... HKim, didn't you say somewhere we had to provide a short bio of our characters for the judges?

Yes, as soon as I post the plot, you can create your characther bios. Don't worry, soon there will be a special thread for Judges and Roleplayers informing them on what to expect and the workinks of the Olympics.

Catriona

w0taylicious
Years
Excuse me, but we could do without hostile competition here. None of you are fully aware of each other's skills, and so are in no position to brag...

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
Years
Thoust art right, Cat. Until the time comes when our dear little RPers duke it out, we won't know who's the better. :P

HKim

URPG Ambassador
Years
Well, the roleplay has started. I wish the best of luck to everyone and I expect to see only the best out there. Because... you guys are the best.

Well, now it's only time to see. And yes, we will see...

Serebii

Webmaster of Serebii.net
Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2012
praetoritevong said:
Cat-nah, it ain't hostile-Serebii and Pokeschool particularly have a rivalry... :D Oh well, time to RP... *hurries to topic*
Strange, I was not aware of any said rivalry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back