• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Illusion Confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
  • This is really old. I wrote it back in '05 but I gave it a slight grammatical update and decided to repost it. There are only four spaces open so put your best effort into your profile if you want to be accepted.

~Sign-ups are now closed~

About a hundred years ago the was a great ghost trainer. He was a champion in ten different Pokemon Leagues and countless smaller competitions. He was famous everywhere and every trainer dreamed of being like him. Some people thought the fame would go to his head, but it didn't, or so they thought, anyway. He acted like any other trainer which eventually made him a sort of hero to the people. Then one day everything went wrong.

A team known only as Sight appeared. Nobody could figure out how they operated or where they had come from. Where ever they went people told different stories. The only thing that could be agreed on was that they were using powerful illusions. Though some people suspected the champion, no one acted bothered him about it.

Then one day the great ghost trainer revealed his true identity as the leader of Sight. No one could believe it. Their hero a no good thief? It couldn't be. But it was. He had become so powerful that no one could defeat him. Many trainers tried but were defeated and put under mind control. They were forced to do things they never would have on their own.

Just when it seemed all was lost five trainers appeared. They had been training for a long time with the dream of becoming as powerful as the great ghost trainer. Now that their hero had revealed his true colors they were determined to defeat him. They were each champions in at least six major leagues and ten minor ones. Together they faced him. They managed to over power him but rather than give up he used his power of illusion mixed with psychic to trap the five trainers in an illusion. As far as everyone else knew they had simply vanished into thin air. However, because of their efforts the great illusionist was captured and arrested. He died in prison.

100 YEARS LATER
    Five trainers live normal lives completely unaware that they are the descendants of the five trainers who defeated the great illusionist. They are champions and have heard of each other but have never met in person. There have been rumors for a while now about a ghost that has been wandering the land. Some people say it is the ghost of the great illusionist. The five trainers aren't sure whether to believe this or not but either way they aren't too concerned. One day, however, something odd happens. The five trainers are traveling as usual when suddenly they begin to feel sick and faint.

When they wake up they are in an illusion, though they don't know it at first. Soon they learn about their heritage and find out that it is the legendary illusionist who is behind everything. It's not long until each of them realize that they are now identical to the five trainers who defeated him. Their own bodies are now in the hospital. No one is quite sure what is wrong with them. The doctors say coma. Now they have to find a way to defeat the illusionist once again and escape the illusion they are trapped in.

You will start just as you are beginning to feel faint.

Roster
    - Rataki Emera, female, 15; played by Alana
    - Shoma Lunes, male, 17; played by cosmiclefairy
    - Lara Bates, female, 14; played by Charon
    - Sean Ryouki, male, 15; played by Jimz ♂
    - AJ Valentine, male, 17; played by Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

Rules

1. At least one paragraph per post.
    2. No powerplaying (taking control of another person's character without their permission) and no godmodding (giving yourself god-like powers)
    3. Use proper grammar.
    4. You can't have legendary Pokemon or any supernatural powers.
    5. Don't try to completely change the plot or introduce the main villain yourself. There's a reason I go through the trouble of typing up a plot.

Name:
    First and last

Name of Your Ancestor: Your ancestor will have the same last name as you but a different first name.

Age: This will increase by at least two years when you are trapped in the illusion and take the appearance of your ancestor.

Ancestor's Pokemon: When you are in the illusion you will only have access to the Pokemon your ancestor had.

Ancestor's Description:
    You will take on the appearance of your ancestor for most the RP so your true appearance isn't needed. Now, the time of your ancestors is close to modern time and you're living one hundred years in the future so you don't have to wear robes and tunics and such. At least four lines and please don't use a picture. If you do want to add a picture along with your description feel free to do so.

Personality: At least four lines. This doesn't change.

Other: Optional

My Profile

Name:
    Rataki Emera

Name of Your Ancestor: Eya Emera

Ancestor's Pokemon:
    Illusion Confusion
    Arcanine, male, called Iyo
    Illusion Confusion
    Luxray, male, called Risho
    Illusion Confusion
    Floatzel, male, called Liro
    Illusion Confusion
    Sneasel, male, called Core
    Illusion Confusion
    Meganium, female, Cheena
    Illusion Confusion
    Flygon, female, Erasha

Ancestor's Description:
    She is slightly taller than average for her age with brown hair and hard crimson eyes. There is a streak of green in her bangs. Her outfit consists of a red bandanna tied around her head, dusty looking jeans with an embroidered belt that holds her Pokeballs, and a black t-shirt with a phoenix rising from flames on the back along with plain black wristbands. She carries a simple red backpack slung over her shoulder and around her neck is a thin black cord with a Pokeball hanging from it.

Personality: Rataki isn't exactly arrogant but she's getting there. It's particularly obvious when she battles. She's a though trainer but cares about her Pokemon and treats them with respect. She loves adventure but she's reckless and it often gets her into trouble. Her real appearance bares several scars, though the only one that's normally visible is a thin one on her cheek. She's perky and always on the move but she will slow down to think about things now and then. She's perfectly friendly most of the time and over the years has become quite hard to agitate.

Other: Rataki is the champion of many regional leagues that include the Silver Conference, the Orange League, the Indigo League, the Hoenn League, the Yanta League, and many others. She has also become champion in several smaller competitions.

Last edited:

Animehero

Elite PKMN Trainer
    Years
  • Name: Takeshi Yasagi

Name of Your Ancestor: Aidan Yasagi

Ancestor's Pokemon:
    Illusion Confusion
    Teddiursa, female, called Teddy
    Illusion Confusion
    Happiny, female, called Joy
    Illusion Confusion
    Buneary, female, called Bun Bun
    Illusion Confusion
    Glameow, female, called Glamerous
    Illusion Confusion
    Meowth, male, called Tom
    Illusion Confusion
    Togekiss, male, called Kiss

Ancestor's Description:
    Illusion Confusion
    Minus the aviator clothes.

Personality: For a boy, Takeshi is quite sensitive:'(. Takeshi enjoys being around friends and Pokemon, but can be stubborn about change...

Other: Takeshi, and Aidan alike are, and were, coordinators. They've both earned themselves ribbons from all the regions, and ribbon cups.

Alana

Years
  • Animehero - Sorry but your description is seriously lacking. A picture from the waist up isn't good enough. Also, the way you describe it your character isn't wearing any clothes. That's not going to go down well with the others, I'm sure. :P Personality is also in need of a rewrite. Ok so he's sensitive and doesn't like change...what else? Four lines at least. I should have put that in the profile format so that's my bad. As for your character's profession...well being a coordinator is great but not for this. Remember he's supposed to have been incredibly powerful and have helped to take down one of the greatest trainers in history. A person who devotes himself to coordination isn't going to be able to cut it, I'm afraid. So, as of right now, you're DENIED.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    I'll finish within Four Mins

Name: AJ Valentine

Name of Your Ancestor: Judas Valentine

Ancestor's Pokemon:

Togekiss:
    Illusion Confusion

Lucario:
    Illusion Confusion

Umbreon:
    Illusion Confusion

Espeon:
    Illusion Confusion

Spiritomb:
    Illusion Confusion

Enigne:
    Illusion Confusion

Enigne is A pokemon from the Sinnoh Reigon, it is the Evolutionary Form Of Rotom, It has evolved using a Neon Stone which origionated in the Orange Islands. It Is an Electric and Ghost Type, it's ability is Motor Drive, when an electric attack hits it, It will get faster. It's Moveset is: Thunder, Thunderbolt, Volt Tackle, Shadow Ball.

Ancestor's Description: AJ is average height and weight, he is Hispanic male which means his skin tone is dark, a tannish kind of tone. He has snowy white hair, that almost looks like platinum. His hair is in a short ponytail, about six or seven inches. His eyes consist of one blue and one Crimson. AJ has a medium type face, Not to tense, yet not to 'Cute' it's the whole pretty boy thing, with a great sense of 'I can kick your ass! And it's plastered on my face!' AJ wears a cross pendant right around his neck, it is a shining silver that just seems to kick out at you. AJ's main attire consists of a tight black undershirt made out of generic material, nothing real special. He wears a somewhat small dark crimson red combat vest with flames on the topper sleeves, on the back of the vest it reads in bold white letters ' Made In Heaven' and over that he wears a large white trench coat that has a cross on the back that is black and also the title, 'Fallen Angel'. He wears tight black pants, a nice leather texture. He also wears black combat boots, they have an iron sole in each shoe for more efficient walking. He has black fingerless gloves, they aren't fuzzy, just real padded. He is muscular, AJ has a gold stud in his left ear ( Not Gay!) About 5'7, 145 lbs

Personality: Apparently by veiw, AJ is a badass. AJ plays the 'Good Cop, Every survivor counts. Doesn't matter what happens to me' card. He also tries to make sure that no one has to get hurt in a bad situation and this will also go for the bad guy, he has tried to keep this trait ever since learning that a long line of murderers and crooks were his descendants, he will try to make everything right and make up for his descendants sins. He is an overall nice guy but does get fed up pretty easily by annoying people, he has a very great level of sarcasm and has the greatest comebacks for when he is insulted, which would seem out of character for a guy like him. He has a pretty decent sense of justice, and not to mention the fact that he loves adventure.AJ isn't someone you really want to anger, but to anger him you have to actually try since it takes alot to actually anger him. Considering getting fed up and actually getting angered are totally different. He is serious and strict in battle but will also have a sense of humor to lighten up all the tense moments, this makes him a good companion. Even when your on his nerves he will try to help you out, but as said before he is not good to be around when angry. And that is pretty much AJ, the 'good cop who wants everyone to be safe'.

Other: Optional

Last edited:

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • This seems nice! Let me take a crack at this...

Name: Shoma Lunes (Loo-Nays)

Name of Your Ancestor: Basou Lunes

Ancestor's Pokemon:

Houndoom, Male, Called Singe

Marrowak, Female, Called Skull

Duskull, Male, Called Spook

Kabutops, Male, Called Reaper

Carnivine, Female, Called Rage

Seviper, Male, Called Manic

Ancestor's Description: He is average-ish, standing at 6", 203 lbs. He is very fit. His Black hair, dyed teal, sweeps his face, though you couldn't tell, as he keeps it covered. He has the appearance of a rebel, or even a pirate, some say. He has a large gold hoop-earring in his left ear, a black bandana on his head, a black T-shirt, whith a black denim vest, black denim jeans, and black combat boots with steel toes painted gold. He wears black knuckle gloves, and black elbow pads. His skin pigment is terribly pale, somewhat greyish. He also carries two large Shurikn, but they are just for show, as you will later see.

Personality: Shoma Has a limited tolerance for ignorance. If he doesn't like you, he will adress it without hesitation. But he is not all bad. He has legions of fans nationwide, which helps keep his perspectives in check. He often gets lost in the heat of battle, but he always looks out for his beloved partners. Shoma in a depper state loves making people smile, as long as it's at his skills, not his follies. He always does his best when he wants to impress. In a situaton, Shoma goes straight to the source to concour the threat. He's had a Headstrong "Win at any cost" state of mind ever since he was a child, so naturally, he gets very agressive when battling. What ever happens though, he will make sure that he is the top dog.

Other: Shoma has a knack for showing off, as did Basou. This comes from the fact that Basou was a preformer. His routines were very risky, they involved lots of jumping, mid-air twirling, and Parkouring, which is the art of massive acrobatics. This not only explains his fitness, but also the Shurikn. Shoma's claim to fame, However, comes from the fact that he is an absloute terror in the league picture, he has won several tournaments, the most noted ones being his 7-0 streak at a yearly league in the Orre region. Other victories include the Indigo league, and the Orange league.

Last edited:

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • Name: Lara Bates

Name of Your Ancestor: Lowena Bates

Ancestor's Pokemon:
    Venomoth; male
    Clefable; female
    Primeape; female
    Raichu; female

Ancestor's Description:
    She is an immensely pale, plain looking girl, with an open face and bright, gentle eyes, which are grey in colour. There is a mildness about her mouth and a gentleness to her jawline that gives Lowena a look of immense kindness and innocence.
    Her hair is white-blonde, falls in scruffy waves and comes to about her shoulders. This is often tied in two scruffy plaits either side of her face. She has a sweeping side-fringe which half-covers her right eye.
    Lowena dresses in denim bemuda shorts, pale-blue jelly ballet-pumps, a pale-blue and white patterened t-shirt (sporting the legend 'The Super Potions') and an over-large blue hoodie.
    In terms of figure, she is very average; she is slightly built, but there is nothing paticularily out of the ordinary about her.

Personality:
    Lara can be a sour little girl; her temper is fearsome and her patience sorely lacking. She can be immensely rude and coarse, and loves confrontation - she often picks fights for this reason alone.
    Once fired up, she won't back down - she is as hot-blooded as they come, which can be both a help and a hindrance in pokemon battles.
    However, Lara also has a slightly more tender side. She cares deeply for her friends, and is loyal above all else when it comes to those she loves.

Other: Lara is a pretty standard trainer.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    I won't be able to post until atleast 4:30PM tommorow (GMT Time) So could I have a temporary reservation and If my sign up's not up by then you can get rid of my reservation... Please?

Alana

Years
  • Fallen Angel - Your profile looks pretty good and I've seen you RP so I know you're not bad. However, the last Pokemon in your roster, Enigne, I believe it's fake, right? I know I didn't say anything about not having fakes but if you want one then you'll need to give it some background. Native regions, attacks, type, etc. For now you are PENDING.

cosmiclefairy - Looks good. You're ACCEPTED.

Charon - Very nice. You are also ACCEPTED.

Jimz - I'll hold a spot for you.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Profile​

Name: Sean Ryouki

Name of Your Ancestor: Sebastian Ryouki

Ancestor's Pokémon:
    Illusion Confusion

Female, Called Butterfree
    Illusion Confusion

Male, Called Slowbro.
    Illusion Confusion

Male, Called Exeggutor
    Illusion Confusion

Female, called Torkoal

Ancestor's Description: Sebastian stands a short-for-his-age; 5foot 3Inches and his Long Blonde hair falls at the bottom of his neck. Having been raised in the Orange Archipelago, he has Dark Tanned skin and as of a slender build. He has eyes as Grey as Concrete that are extremely piercing and intimidating. As for clothes he isn't that fashionable, He wears a Plain white T-Shirt and a pair of Plain, Dark Blue Denim Jeans accompanied by a Free hanging Chain from his pocket. Around his Chest he has a Diagonal Pokéball belt That Goes From one shoulder, Crosses his Chest and Goes around his back and join back at the Shoulder; accompanied by his Lucky Shark Tooth String Necklace.

Personality: What he has in Appearance, he lacks in personality. His confidence falls past his Feet and he Is scared of his own Shadow. His low confidence nearly cost him the Orange League Challenge, but at the last minute he pulled through. He can be Rude and Critical without even noticing, as he tries to be nice but somehow fails. His relationship with his Pokémon is great as oppose to his relationship with Humans. Sebastian tries to distance himself from other people, but when he gets a friend he is over protective to the point of annoyance. However he is not Gullible and will argue his opinions.

Other: Sebastian was born and raised on Pummelo Island, home of the Orange Crew Champion and Colosseum, this is how his interest in Pokémon began. One day he was walking along the Sandy Beach of Pummelo island when out of the nearby Forest came a whole Swarm of Caterpie chasing an oddly coloured Caterpie angrily.The oddly coloured Caterpie Jumped up into Sebastians arms and since then the Two have become Great Friends and almost like Brother and Sister. Buterfree stays out of her Pokéball and Usually Flies after Sebastian or Perches on his Shoulder.

Alana

Years
  • OOC: Looks good. You're ACCEPTED and now we can start. ^_^

IC: Rataki let out a squeal of delight as she darted from shop window to shop window, examining the merchandise within. All of her money was back at the Pokemon Center but she had already picked out at least ten items she was going to buy. "This, and that, that, oh! I've never seen that before!" She skidded to a halt in front of a window that displayed the latest capture device. A green and grey box only a little larger than a Pokeball. The sign next to it read "PokeBox, soon to replace the PokeBall. Can hold more than one Pokemon at a time and has almost a 99% capture rate!"

"What a waste. No real trainer would bother with such a thing. What's the fun in catching Pokemon if you're guaranteed a capture? You wouldn't even have to battle it!" She glared at the box for a while longer then flicked her light green hair out of her crimson eyes and marched onward. Soon she completely forgot about the PokeBox and became enthralled with many other items.

A beeping from the device in her ear told her that her Pokemon had been fully healed. She turned right around and sprinted passed the shop windows, heading for the Pokemon Center. The sliding doors opened instantly as she approached them and she smiled. Though it happened for everyone she was sure it was quicker for her. After all, she was an interregional champion, was she not? "Nurse, I'm here for my...my Pokemon," she paused, placing a hand to her head. I must have run a bit too fast on the way here, she thought to herself.

"Are you all right, Rataki?" The kind red haired nurse looked at Rataki in concern as she staggered slightly, taking hold of the counter to steady herself.

"I'm fine. Got a bit dizzy there for a moment."

"Do you need to sit down?"

"No thank you. I'm fine now." This was not the truth but Rataki wasn't going to let anyone know that she was feeling ill. She would go to her room, pretending to get her money, and lie down for a bit. No one would notice. She accepted her Pokemon from the nurse and turned to head for her room. Another dizzy spell hit her and her head pounded terribly. She leaned against the counter on the pretext of reading a pamphlet laying on it. What's wrong with me? I must be allergic to something in here. I was fine outside.

Deciding that her shopping could wait, she headed quickly for the door. "Are you sure you're all right, dear?" the nurse called after her, "You look pale. Come over here and sit down for a mo...oh!" She hurried from behind the counter and knelt beside the fallen girl. "Are you all right? Rataki? Rataki, can you hear me?"

She couldn't. She had been unconscious before she hit the floor.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ was not in a good mood, He had been having some big Migrane all day. Asprain is Full of crap, I've been taking the Dang stuff all day and don't feel the least bit better AJ Though Angrily as he focused on the road. " Atleast there's no Traffic..." AJ consilated to himself as he revved up the Bike, making it go faster, And Faster. " Maybe if I go fast enough I'll out speed my head troubles." AJ Murmered as the wind whipped him in the face.

AJ Saw that he was about to reach Solaceon Town, it was a few miles up. Good, Maybe Joy can explain why I feel like I've been getting beat up by Bruno... AJ groggily thought.

AJ's Bike started to enter the city limits and AJ began to feel completly faint, AJ saw a building up ahead, It was the Pokemon Center, But AJ didn't get that far as he fell unconcious on his bike.

AJ crashed into a car and was flung from his bike, twenty feet in the other direction.

AJ Didn't feel pain.

He didn't feel anything.

He was unconcious.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    OOC: The Fainting to do with entering the Illusion I take it? Nice Also since Butterfree was Sebastians Pokemon, Sean is Battling with a regular coloured Beautifly.

IC:
    "Okay Beautifly! Finish it off with a Psybeam!" came the ruff voice of a Young Sandy haired Boy. The was currntly engaged in a Pokemon battle on the Sandy Shores of Malkin Island of the Orange Archipeligo. He was Battling with His best friend, the Yellow Butterfly Pokemon, Beautifly, he had befriended many Years ago.

"Fly!" The elagent Butterfly Pokemon sand as she unleashed two Powerful, rainbow coloured Rays of Psychic energy from her Dazzling Blue Eyes. The Blast was directed at the Enemmy Trainers' Starmie, a metal looking Sea Star Pokemon with a Rainbow encrusted jewel at its' Centre. Upon Collision there wass an Explosion of colours that took the Beach By Suprise.

"Starmie! Use Mirror Coat!" The enemy Trainer Commanded.

"Hya!" Starmie shouted as it reflected a Doubley Large Psybeam back at Beautifly.

"Dodge it Beautifly!" Sean commanded Smugly, knowing he's Win. Beautifly simpily performed a 'Sidestep' in mid-air and the Psybeam plowed staraight Past her.

"Great one Butif-AHH!" Sean Screamed. Suddenly he was on the Floor, a sharp pain in his chest prevented him from standing up. "Wh- What happened?" he asked, lying on the Sandy Beach. The Trainers Face towered over him.

"Are you OK?!" he asked Franticlly, as he helped Sean sir up. "That was a Powerful Psybeam you took to the Stomach!"

"I-I'm fine," he Lied. "Let's Finish the battle... Beautifly, Silver Wind!"

"Beautifly" She screeched, Flapping her Wings Angrily, obviously enraged b the Psybeam to the Stomach. She unleashed powerful Sliver waves of energy from her Pale Pink Wings that sollided wit Starmies' center Jewel. The Jewel Started to flash before Starmie fell to the floor Unconcious.

"Gr-Great Battle!" Sean smiled. "What's wrong, I feel so, so Well, Ill! That Psybeam couldn't of done that to me!"

"Are you OK?" asked Seans' opponent. Sean collapsed to the floor, his vision fading. He was Unconcious.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • Shoma had just finished off a big meal, and was looking for some competition to level it off. But noone seemed interested. :That's only natural" Shoma said to himself "I wouldn't want to battle me, either." So he decided to jog. As Shoma made his way from Hearthome city to Pastoria city, He noticed an older man frantically looking about in a garden. He appeared to be a butler, and he looked worried sick. "That's strange..."Started Shoma. I wonder what's eating him? So shoma decides that he should help him. "Thank you for your kindness!" Replied the butler. "My boss, Mr Backlot, needs a few pokemon settled here in this garden, and I don't know where to get them. "No problem!" Replied Shoma "By the looks of your franticness, your boss doesn't tolerate failure too much." "That's right" Said the butler. So the two got to work. "Oh thank you so much!" Said the butler. "Is there any way I can repay you?" "No, that's okay. I'm just glad we got done in-" Shoma felt weak then fell to the floor hard. "Sir, are you okay?" Asked the butler. But shoma coundn't hear. He was out cold.

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • Sitting cross-legged by the bus-station was a girl. Her hair was almost pitch black, a stark contrast to her pale skin and wide, misty eyes. Music blared from headphones slung around her neck.

For Lara, today had been utterly uneventful. She'd argued with her parents, stormed out of the house and 'run away from home' for the second time that week. It was business as usual in the Bates household, and Lara was rather bored of it. She planned to bus out to the next city today - perhaps sleep in the pokemon centre - and return home tomorrow. Her parents would be worried sick, no doubt sitting awake and gnawing their nails to the quicks...! Lara felt a rush of selfish glee. Serves them right for making me go to bed, she thought snarkily.

Just then, her phone rang. Lara rummaged in her bag and eyed it up; the caller ID read 'mother'. Lara let it ring a few more times, before answering it.
    "Heeeeello?" she drawled.

"Lara? Lara, darling, come home! Your father and I are negotiating!"
    Lara's eyelids suddenly felt heavy.

"Mother, I'm... I'm... fii...finnne..." she yawned, suddenly aware of how...tired.... she was... No! her mind cried out, that's not right!
    But Lara was already slipping forward, the telephone tumbling onto the floor.

"Lara? Lara? LARA!" her mother screeched down the phone.

Lara did not reply. Lara could not reply.

The girl was... unconcious.

Alana

Years
  • OOC: The whole sequence of discovering the new appearance and having the situation explained will take me a couple of posts. In that time I'd like everyone to try to meet up. Violet City is the destination.

Rataki opened her eyes slowly then closed them again. She was still dizzy and quite disoriented. The most she could tell about her current position was that she was lying on the ground. It was rough and gritty feeling to her back which meant that she was not in the Pokemon Center. Had she even been in the Pokemon Center? She couldn't remember clearly. She had been out shopping...no, browsing, preparing to shop. Then she went back to the Pokemon Center for her Pokemon and money...then what? She couldn't remember anything except that she hadn't been feeling well.

A rough growl above pulled her back to reality. 'Hey, hey, Eya-girl, wake up!'

Her eyes fluttered open again and a large ball of fur swam before her eyes. She blinked and an Arcanine came into focus. "Wha...where...who..." She sat up and placed a hand on the back of her head with a low moan. The sky above her was bright and the forest around her was lush and...forest? "Where am I?"

'I'm not really sure. Viridian Forest I think.'

"Viridian...but Viridian Forest was burned to the ground nearly thirty years ago."

'...That's terrible. It's such a beautiful place and it's gone. At least it will always be here, in this place.'

"What place? What's going on? How did I get here. The last thing I remember is being in the Pokemon Center and feeling ill then..."

'Technically you're still in the Pokemon Center. You're body is anyway. Later on I can show you. But for now there are a few things you need to know and I beg you not to interrupt. Now, you have heard of the trainers who defeated the great Illusionist some...I don't know, perhaps a hundred years ago now. They disappeared, never seen again. Most believed they had been killed by some of his followers. This is not what happened. They were trapped in an alternate universe, a very powerful illusion. He also sealed a part of him in a different illusion.

"Now, because we, the Pokemon, were the ones who really defeated him, he cursed us to remain the age we were as long as we remained here. Our trainers, however, had normal life spans. They passed away some years ago. The illusion the illusionist placed a part of himself in began to weaken, as was planned. The piece of himself that was sealed was supposed to become stronger, grow, become him again, and when that was finally complete he was supposed to leave the illusion. That did happen, just as planned, and he took on the form of a ghost so that he could travel the land without suspicion. We have a way of seeing into the real world, a form of torture no doubt, but it's been very useful. Do you understand what I've said so far?'

Rataki was looking at the Arcanine in some concern, her mouth half open. Finally she said, "Poor dear, you really need to visit the Pokemon Center. I'm sure Nurse Joy can help you."

The Arcanine gave an exasperated sigh and said, 'I'll prove it to you then. Take hold of my fur. If you are here long enough, you'll learn how to do this, but it's doubtful you will be. It took nearly ten years to figure out how.'

Rather reluctantly but feeling that she ought to do as the fire type said, Rataki stood and gripped a handful of the Arcanine's thick red fur.

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • {ooc| Sorry for not posting earlier, but... HARRY POTTER!!}

When she awoke, Lara had to admit, there was something very strange about her surroundings. Grass was underneath her; soft, springy and smelling of spring, it was a far cry to the dreary old bus-station she had sat at mere moments before.

Groggily, she sat up.
    She was on a route, that much was clear; smart pines sprouted along the way, turning the clearing into a clear-cut path. There was a sign near by, but Lara made no effort to get up and read it. Her guts told her she was a long way from home; there wasn't much greenery in the city where she had grown up.

Suddenly, a pale lilac shape darted in front of her, coming mere inches from her nose. Lara gave a scream of alarm.
    It was a venomoth! It's huge, pearly eyes were fixed on her, it's pinchers snapping omniously. With each beat, the bug's wings seemed to bring it closer, until she could see each hair on it's head, and the dust on it's wings. For a moment, Lara swore she was to be chowder - but the bug's eyes were concerned, kind, and reproachful.

"Are you... okay?" he - for it was definetly male - asked, in a voice that was both soothing and frightening. There was an edge to his tone that suggested great strength - and that, combined with his close proximety, worried Lara.
    The bug seemed to sense this, as he backed off a bit. As he appeared to be waiting for a reply, she mumbled a 'fine.'

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Yeah, Harry Potter is currently dominating my day too, I'll post later or tommorow.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • Shoma woke up with a throbbing headache. "Wow" He said very dazed. "Either I just listened to Black Sabbath or I ODed on Tyonol... God I hope it's the first one." He slowly got up, then looked at his surroudings. "This isn't right." He said. He was no longer at the Mansion, but in a drery forest. Then he looked at his hands. His skin had become frightfully pale. "Yikes!" He said. "Well, I appear to be fine,but where did I get these gloves? and Threads? and..." He felt the him of his pocket and pulled out the shuriken. "Knives!?" He yelled. "Why do I have knives!?" "Those arent knives" said a figure that just seemed to appear in front of Shoma. "Those are shuriken." "Okay....." Said Shoma, clearly confused. "And you are?" "Ah yes, where are my manners. I'm Singe, The houndoom your ansestor owned." The Houndoom replied in a thick deep voice. "My ancestor?!" Shoma said. "What does my ancestor have to do with this?" Singe could sense Shoma's fear. "Calm yourself" Singe answered. "I shall fill you in. about one hundred years ago, there lived a powerful ghost trainer, he was simply the best. then a steam known only as Sight appeared and it was revealed that the trainer was their leader. so a band of five trainers went on to defeat the leader. Your ancestor was one of them" Shome gave a look of total meltdown. "I'm sorry, do go on..."he said. Singe added "Now the great trainer wants to exact revenge on the desendants of the five trainers, so he created this illusion. Since it was the pokemon that actally brought him down, we were cursed to stay the same age. The trainers kept on living..and dying. You know the cycle." Shoma tried his best to keep up, but ended up stating. "I'm sorry, but I am confused out of my skull." "Ah, come with me" Singe said, as led SHoma deeper into the forest.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back