• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dino's Fakemon

Beegu

Is Waldo
Years
  • Teach me the ways of spriting O wise one! Could you make like a tutorial or something? Otherwise, all your fakemon look great, especially the bird, but as Logiedan said, the water starters pose should be a bit more dynamic.

flamz321

Redefining the arts...
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 13, 2024
    I agree with what everyone said, especially the part about the tutorial!

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2011
    im loving these! my suggestion is to change the poses of the second evo for the water and grass types, the look to similar :U

Years
  • Hey everyone, been gone a pretty lonnnng time, but i am back and i have a little surprise for you all. The final stages of the starters! and i hve been getting alot of messages to change the water starters evo so i did. and i have edited the final cardinal evo. enjoy, comment, criticize.
    Here they are!!!!:D
    Dino's Fakemon

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    You have great pixel work, your lines are outstanding and your colors are vivid!

But, one thing: Your Bug / Poison looks a bit like Venipede

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • your scratching Fakemon Pokemon are done very well but you can use a little bit of more shading on some of the fakemon such as the second and third evolution for the grass/fighting starter around the belly area. my favorite one will have to be the Fire/Rock type because it reminds me of Camerupt and Entei

:t354:TG

Hawk.

The Hawist
    Years
    • Age 29
    • PA
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    I love your art. Especially that Normal and Flying blue bird. What is it's name?

Years
  • ^which one?
    1st-Jaybee (blue jay+baby)
    2nd-Cygal (Cyanocitta+goggle)
    3rd-Stelavery (Cyanocitta Stelleri+aviary)

thanks btw

Last edited:
    Years
  • Very, very nice looking, gj! :)

Thanks!

So, nothing big just a random pixelation (not a fake)

It's something called the "Black King Kong Shrimp" very rare (and expensive) variety of the "Caridina cantonensis" shrimp. I don't have any but i want one.

tnguye3

Very, very, very lazy spriter.
    Years
  • your sprites are great!
    i especially like the final stage of the blue flying bird. I like the design and overall the lineart and shading, which somewhat resembles the BW style. :)

Good job!

Back