• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ahoy!

Chaxmonster

Grand Duke of Hell
Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2013
    Ahoy, there people o' Pokecommunity.
    I am Chaxmonster, but you may call me Chax.
    Now then, to introduce myself i'm gonna start off with some random facts about myself.
    I am a 15 year old male, who enjoys long hours of gaming, drawing, dubstep, D&B, electro, trance and pizza. Emphasis on pizza.
    For a while now, i had my internet suspended, forcing me to divert my attention to other things, such as my graphic design and the pokemon games i had on my computer. After a while, i got my internet back up, but continued with my pokemon adventures by trying out a few pokemon hacks.
    So basically i'm getting back in to the epicness that is pokemon and since this place seems nice and has alot of interesting things pokemon related or otherwise i decided to join it.
    A thing i'm particularly interested in, is trying to make my own pokemon hack, since i'm pretty good at making stories, although i barely have any knowledge in scripting, mapping, etc.
    Well, that's it for me,
    hope i enjoy my stay here~!

Years
  • Welcome to PC! I'm obsessed with pizza haha, but I mostly eat the homemade pizzas my mom makes. I can relate to your hack issue though; I've always been interested in making my own ever since I played ShinyGold, though I never got around to trying it out. Perhaps I'll do so in the future as it seems pretty fun to learn. :3

But anyway, I hope you have fun here! :D Not sure why you wouldn't, we're a very active community with lots of places to post in. Go ahead and VM me if you'd like to talk, and if you ever need help, a staff member (bold name) will surely help you out~

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    You does liek hackz? You'll be at home here. :)

You like pizza? What's your favourite kind? I go for Hawaiian, but I prefer Chinese food myself. Wonder if there will ever be a Chinese pizza...now that I think of it, fried rice on a pizza, hmm. Could sweet and sour sauce replace pasta sauce?

Random facts about me: I am a cloud. I know Whirlwind. I do not use it for fear of emptying the forum. So therefore, I bid you welcome. Hikari should be along with her Twin Oshawottz momentarily; they know Sweet Kiss and aren't afraid to use it. You've been advised. :)

Cyclone

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Hey Chax!

I could say a lot of things about your intro, but you know what? I'm gonna focus on pizza. Because I'm like you and I believe that pizza is the handiwork of the baby Jesus and should be treated as such! So I'm gonna take this opportunity to tell you about the pizza I ate tonight :P

I invented this pizza myself using the Dominos app on my phone lol. I got a BBQ meat lovers and switched the sauce from BBQ to tomato, then I got rid of the pepperoni and replaced it with cayenne chicken. Best freaking invention I have ever made in my entire life. So greasy, but no regrets XD.

I feel being a pizza enthusiast you may be able to share my excitement more than anybody else I've told about it tonight haha. Anyway dude, welcome to the site! You shall meet a great group of people here, especially down in ROM Hacking where you're headed, so enjoy!

Oh, and you must let me know what kind of pizza you like. Next time I get one I'll share it with you!

Chaxmonster

Grand Duke of Hell
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2013
    Ahh replies~!
    Time to kindly repay the favor and reply with somewhat clever sentences.

Welcome to PC! I'm obsessed with pizza haha, but I mostly eat the homemade pizzas my mom makes. I can relate to your hack issue though; I've always been interested in making my own ever since I played ShinyGold, though I never got around to trying it out. Perhaps I'll do so in the future as it seems pretty fun to learn. :3

But anyway, I hope you have fun here! :D Not sure why you wouldn't, we're a very active community with lots of places to post in. Go ahead and VM me if you'd like to talk, and if you ever need help, a staff member (bold name) will surely help you out~
    Ahh, i know that feeling, making your own homemade pizzas is pretty fun and sometimes challenging depending on what you're going for. I've constantly been experimenting with different ingredients attempting to make the spiciest pizza ever, but so far i have created only mildly satisfactory spicy pizzas, according to my tastebuds atleast.
    Yeah, hacking, especially pokemon hacking is a pretty fun experience, i've been told. I've got great ideas for a great hack, but i'm also going to need a great team, as alone i could only concut a great fail.
    In anycase thank you for the warm welcome, i will probably try and contact you via VM sometime.

You does liek hackz? You'll be at home here. :)

You like pizza? What's your favourite kind? I go for Hawaiian, but I prefer Chinese food myself. Wonder if there will ever be a Chinese pizza...now that I think of it, fried rice on a pizza, hmm. Could sweet and sour sauce replace pasta sauce?

Random facts about me: I am a cloud. I know Whirlwind. I do not use it for fear of emptying the forum. So therefore, I bid you welcome. Hikari should be along with her Twin Oshawottz momentarily; they know Sweet Kiss and aren't afraid to use it. You've been advised. :)

Cyclone

I indeed does like ze hackz.
    I'm mainly a fan at of spicy pizzas. I've given myself the challenge of making the spiciest pizza ever, so i don't know how a chinese pizza would be, but it sounds like a tasty challenge that i might take on.
    And don't worry about me Mr. Cloud. One Oshawott chasing me? No sweat, gold card. Two Oshawotts chasing me? No sweat, red card.

Hey Chax!

I could say a lot of things about your intro, but you know what? I'm gonna focus on pizza. Because I'm like you and I believe that pizza is the handiwork of the baby Jesus and should be treated as such! So I'm gonna take this opportunity to tell you about the pizza I ate tonight :P

I invented this pizza myself using the Dominos app on my phone lol. I got a BBQ meat lovers and switched the sauce from BBQ to tomato, then I got rid of the pepperoni and replaced it with cayenne chicken. Best freaking invention I have ever made in my entire life. So greasy, but no regrets XD.

I feel being a pizza enthusiast you may be able to share my excitement more than anybody else I've told about it tonight haha. Anyway dude, welcome to the site! You shall meet a great group of people here, especially down in ROM Hacking where you're headed, so enjoy!

Oh, and you must let me know what kind of pizza you like. Next time I get one I'll share it with you!

Indeed, i've always believed pizza to be a sacred food forged from the greatest food in the heavens and baked in the greatest stone oven of hell.
    It's one of the 3 most cherished things on earth and thus has a powerlevel over 9000.
    And the pizza you've made seems quite enjoyable, from what you've stated.
    Indeed very greasy, but pleasuring, no?
    I've tried something simmilar, though i kept the pepperoni.
    I bid you to continue to scale greater heighst on your marvelous pizza adventures. Salute~!
    And i personally preffer the spicy pizzas. I've currently challenged myself to create the spiciest pizza ever.

Anyways, thank you everyone for the warm welcome, i will try to be as active as i can.

Also i messed a bit with the auto font setting in the UCP, tell me if it's hard to read my posts with this font style and i'll change it if you wish.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back