• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which EX tin should I buy first?

Years
  • Since it's almost impossible to win on the online TCG because it's so overrun with EXes which EX tin should I start with first? I'm using a customized version of Dragon Snarl, the Hydreigon deck you can buy in stores, which uses dark and psychic energy. Since all of them could fit into my deck which should I start with first? Darkrai, Mewtwo, or Rayquaza?

Haxorus3465

Turn Down For What
    Years
  • I'd actually say Darkrai. I'm not just saying this because everyone runs it. It works really nicely with Hydreigon (if you're using the Hydreigon with the ability). Otherwise, it's still good because if your Active Pokémon has a Darkness energy on it, it has free retreat cost. It's attack, Night spear, can 2HKO most EX's as well.

Back