• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do I disable the low battery warning?

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2014
    My laptop's battery is in an ongoing state of "dead" right now (the computer has to be plugged in 100% of the time), so I get the "low battery" warning frequently but there's nothing I can do to fix the battery short of buying a new one. How do I disable the warning? I figure that I need to delete some code, but where's the exact code for it looming?

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2018
    That's a very bad idea, what happens if you buy a new battery in the future? You will never know if you need to charge it or something, just buy a new battery or just deal with it, you will have less trouble and besides this forum is for pokemon essentials not computer problems.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
    Years
  • That's a very bad idea, what happens if you buy a new battery in the future? You will never know if you need to charge it or something, just buy a new battery or just deal with it, you will have less trouble and besides this forum is for pokemon essentials not computer problems.

he's talking about the message in essentials that tells you your battery is low, not on his comp...

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Have you tried searching the scripts for the message it gives you? Or maybe the word "battery"? Seems like that would be a good place to start...

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2014
    Ah, thank you, Gexeys! ^o^ I was going to do a deep search for it like Maruno suggested when I finished up more of "Section 1" of my game, but you saved me the time. Thank you so much!

AlexTCGPro - The others were right; I meant the Pokemon Essentials battery warning, not my actual computer's warning (that one stays pretty quiet since I've got the plug in all the time). Sorry my initial post wasn't very clear.

Gexeys

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2015
    Not a problem, it doesn't take more than a minute if you Ctrl+Shift+F for future reference if can you didn't know.

Back