• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Continue this story in any way you can! : "The Prolonged Secrets"

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
  • Orre Region; Realgam Tower
    Cipher Head Evice: "Did you really think you could stop our Shadow Pokemon plan? There is no way you can beat my ultimate Shadow Pokemon! Go Tyranitar!"
    Evice sends out Tyranitar and a strange black ball is thrown in from the stands. The ball hits Tyranitar and catches it. Shadow enters from the stands.
    Shadow: "Hehehe, the "ultimate" Shadow Pokemon caught in a Dark Ball. This should be useful..."
    Evice: "Give that back!"
    Shadow stares at him and Evice is lifted into the air and thrown off the arena.
    Shadow: "Hehehe..."

Near the Orange Archipelago; Lawrence III's aircraft
    Annie: "Well here is the main computer, I think..."
    Oakley: "I wonder why Shadow wants the data from it."
    Annie: "He said something about Articuno. Anyways we are getting a big reward for this so start let's start downloading it onto our laptop!"

Saffron City; Silph Co.
    Keith opens a hole in the ceiling and comes down on a rope. Kent tries to come down on the rope but it breaks loose and he falls to the floor.
    Keith: "Be quiet! If they hear us, they'll put the new Masterball under top security!"
    Kent: "Well even if they do, Shadow said if we can't get the Masterball, then go and steal Sabrina's most powerful Pokemon."
    Keith: "Well yeah, that's bound to be the easiest thing ever! Listen, Sabrina would kill us if she read our minds and found out we were trying to steal it for Shadow, so let's get that Masterball!"
    Kent: "Right."

Hoenn Region; Lilycove City; Team Magma's Base
    Maxie: "Our next goal is to steal an orb witht he power to wake the great Groudon! Tonight, we head for Mt. Pyre!"
    Grunts: "Yeah!"
    Maxie walks up to Fred.
    Maxie: "I'm going to be busy trying to pinpoint Groudon's location so I need you to steal the orb."
    Maxie walks away.
    Fred: "Yes I'll steal it...for Shadow. Maxie and that twerp Ash are both blissfully unaware of our plan which even I don't know entirely. All I know is that Shadow wants the orb that can wake Groudon."

Hoenn Region; Cave
    Ash: "I am blissfully unaware of any evil plans that may be brewing."
    Max: "What?"
    Ash: "Oh nothing."

Last edited:

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • Lawrence III's Aircraft - Top floor
    Lawrence III: Release the security robots
    Computer: They were all destroyed in the crash.
    Lawrence III: Fine then, just boot them out somehow.

Bottom Floor

Annie: We better go now.
    Oakley: Whats the rush?
    Annie: ........

Team Rocket Main Facilities Center - Floor 2

*the goblet he was drinking out of landed on persian and made it angry*

Hoenn Region: Surplus Forest

Domino: and we're off

Ash: come on lets go
    May: Too... hungry...
    Max: We just ate!
    May: SO! You little twirp

Altomare: Secret Garden
    Beonca: I sense something is wrong.
    *Latias starts flying in circles*
    Beonca: Do you wanna go check what it is?
    *latias nods and flys away*

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Orange Archipelago; Fire Island
    A Blizzard covers the Island in snow and ice, angering Moltres, who flies out and melts some of it with Flamethrower and then flies to Ice Island to meet Articuno once again.
    Shadow: "They taught you a variety of moves, Tyranitar. Some of which are perfect for tricking Moltres into thinking Articuno wants to take over its territory."
    Tyranitar: "ROOOOOOOOOAAARRRR!!!!"
    Shadow withdraws Tyranitar.
    Shadow: "At least we found out how territorial these birds were before Lawrence tried to infect your laptop."
    Annie: "Yeah. And why was that Tyranitar so mad?"
    Shadow: "It's a Dark Shadow Pokemon. It is pure evil and its heart is sealed off to the world. It isn't afraid to attack people, hehehe..."
    Annie: "Why are we even here if all you want is Articuno?"
    Shadow pulls out his laptop and selects a movie which starts a holographic demonstration. On it, Moltres flies to Ice Island and attacks Articuno, defeating it. Annie and Oakley then capture Articuno and the forces of nature are upset bringing Lugia to the surface which Shadow attacks with Tyranitar and catches. Latias and Latios come because they fear Altomare will bwe one of the first one to be destroyed due to being an island. Lugia and Articuno attack Latios and Shadow catches it. The simulation then ends.
    Shadow: "And that is only part one..."
    Oakley: "Won't this plan cause lots of natural disasters?"
    Shadow: "That is one half of the plan, the other half is to make an unbeatable team."

Kanto; Pallet Town
    Prof. Oak: "This tea sure is nice Mrs. Ketchum."
    Daelia: "Thanks. Mimey convinced me to add lots of sugar."
    Mimey: "Mr. Mime!"
    News Reporter: "We interrupt this regularly scheduled program for a special report! It seems that the legendary bird Moltres is attacking Articuno for some unknown reasons. Researchers fear that the effects on nature could be disasterous. In other news, the head of the criminal syndicate in the Orre region was put under arrest after some stranger, claiming to be a member of Team Rocket, stole his Shadow Pokemon Tyranitar. Authorities are searching for this Team Rocket member as the Tyranitar is very dangerous. More breaking news, it seems that suspicious activity in Vermilion City has been blamed for a mysterious portal there depositing 3 boys, a girl, and a Pikachu. Vermilion police are investigating and we will bring you any further developments."
    Prof. Oak: "3 boys, a girl, and a Pikachu."
    Daelia: "My boy is back in Kanto!"
    Mimey: "Mime!"
    Prof. Oak: "Now, it may just be a coincidence. Speaking of Vermilion, I was invited to a special meeting of the Pokemon Fan Club there tomorrow."
    Daelia: "Can Mimey and me go as well just in case it is my Ash?"
    Prof. Oak: "Sure, why not?"

Back