• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Favorite Attack Animation?

• Thread starter Pokémon Trainer 188
  • Start date
Years
Thunder, Thunderbolt, Shock Wave, Hydro Pump, Mud Shot, Solar Beam, Overheat, Eruption, Blizzard, Fissure, Ice Beam, Hydro Cannon, Blast Burn, Frenzy Plant and Extreme Speed.

They're all cool!

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
Years
Probably Dragon Claw and Doom Desire were my favorites by far. Some runner ups were Leaf Blade, Blaze Kick, Surf, Dragonbreath, Crunch, and Fire Blast.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Probably Dragon Claw and Doom Desire were my favorites by far. Some runner ups were Leaf Blade, Blaze Kick, Surf, Dragonbreath, Crunch, and Fire Blast.

I also like Doom desire !!! Yeah blaze kick and Dragonbreath,Crucnh & Surf are also my favorite. But i like thunder also.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
I like Surf and Thunder in FRLF. And aurora beam in pokemon Stadium!

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Jan 5, 2017
Extremespeed. It's so cool to see Rayquaza disappear and beat the other pokemon down (with the moving background), then reappear.

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Thunder.
Thunder_III.png

^ Needs apng extension on chrome to view properly
It's just, the inversion.

HNNGH!

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Yeah Extreme speed really had a good animation though. By the way Thunder is also amazing,

You're Right Thunder is Amazing! The Clouds come, it gets dark and then BOOM BOOM, Two jolt of electricity hits the Foe! Cooooool

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Yeah.... I really like when the dark cloud come out. And when the thunder hits the foe ! gosh too cool. And Doom desire come with a great name. But i only used doom desire once as it only can be teach to legendaries if i'm right.

Back