• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon AW: Anouther World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
  • Galbatorix Wyott stood atop the highest branch of a tree that had near on reached it's end. Cold wind threw itself into his face although he did not flinch. He blinked and shook his head, looking down at the battlefield...

This is ridiculous, we're getting nowhere, fast...

The tall soldier bent his knees and leapt down a good 15 feet from the tree, landing smoothly on the hard earth. He remained in his crouched position for a moment and began to think, was this the end? Was he to die the way which had seemed to become tradition to his family? Well, if that is the case so be it...

''I will be as always, a loyal servant to my region''

''And I as always..'' Came the voice of a large cloyster, floating next to the dying tree, ''Will loyally stand by your side as your partner and your friend. Till death.''

Wyott stood upright, but kept his eyes staring down to the earth. All of it was once filled with beautiful trees, flowers, nature for a far as the eye could see, and now look at it all, a wasteland.

Cloyster came up behind the soldier and it's mystical voice shone ''It's a shame, but you know as well as me Galbatorix, that above all things, and beyond all fear and doubt...there IS hope...'' The pokemon gently sprayed a dripple of water gun over a pile of earth, and Wyott watched as from the ground a very wint, but very real baby flower emerged. Wyott stared at it for a moment before turning to Cloyster.

''It's young, and may very well not live to see another day, but then again....it could grow strong, and one day become a thing of elegance, beauty and strength.''

Wyott smiled at these wise words.

''Come friend'' He said gently ''We still have a job to do, we must collect our orders...''

Cloyster smiled, and the two turned around, heading towards their destination.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2008
    Name: Rin
    Pokemon: Eevee (Nick name- Silvee)(Color- Silvery white)
    Character Type: Refugee

Weapon: none (Marshal arts)

Human's Move: Wish

Appearance: A shy child with Sholder langth Silvery hair, and light blue eyes. She wears worn out blue jeans ,and a shirt that was once white under a worn out brown jacket.

Height: 3'7"

Bio: She was rased by her father in a small vilage far from the capital. Her father started to teach her how to fight even before she could stand. Like all kids she as was given her egg when she was around 3 and as soon as eevee hatch she also stated to train with Rin. After the war started Rin's father said they need to go the the capital so they left the vilage. On the way there they ran into a unit Klonos's solders. Rin father told her to run and then he and his Rapidash attacked the solders. At first she tried to help her father but had to run when silvea was badly injured. Crying don't leave me as she held Silvea close she used wish for the first time to save her. The two waited for rin's father till the sun started to go down then started back to where they meet solder's. Rin found her father and Rapidash not far from there dead. She spent the night burying her father and Rapidash then started wondering in the morning with no real plain in mind, only a hatered of Klonos.

Personality: Shy, but not afaid to defend her self. It takes a while to gain her trust but once you do she is surprisenly dependable for her age.

OOC- Rakii has ok'd my charater

"We haven't had anything to eat sence that nice lady gave us that loaf of bread yesterday and I'm hungry!

"Complaining isn't doing it get us to Waterfall City any faster... anyway once we climb this hill we should see the city."
    Rin tales her Eevee as she starts up the hill. About half way up she notices that dark thick smoke is riseing from the durection of the City.

"Silvee... is that smoke?" She asks at the same time as Silvee sneezes and says "Smoke!"

They look at each other then as one run up to the top of the hill where they stare at the once beautiful city now in ruins.

"But I thought we'd be safe here....." Rin mutters as she watches one of the building clapce from the fires.

"Run!" Silvee pushes at Rin's legs to get her going as a group of Solder's look up from the road at them. One says some thing and his Infernape jumps up the hill and grabs them before they'd run half way down the other side. The Infernape brings them back and drops them in the middle of the solders. Looking around Rin realizes there Areathan Solders.

Ronike

Dec Spriter and Shadow Trainer
    Years
  • There was a rush of wind, and then Ronike and Stryke appeared among the soldiers.
    Call it a draw?
    "Never! Hey you there!" Ronike gestured towards a soldier. "Which of us got here first?"
    "Uh... you both got here at the same time..."
    Told you so. Considering you got a head start, perhaps it should be my point.
    "Shut up." Ronike rolled his eye and he told the soldier"You couldn't of just lied, could you? How long 'til we get our orders?"

"Um... I'd say about ten more minutes."
    Well fancy that, we're early for once

DreamEater820

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Aug 9, 2007
    Name:Max D. Reams

Pokemon:Banette

Character Type:Gym Battler

Weapon:A Voodoo doll.

Human's Move: Dream Eater

Appearance:Tall.Wears a black jacket, and black pants that are stitched toghether with purple thread.He carries around a voodoo doll that his grandmother gave to him as a child.

Height:5ft.9in

Bio:Max has been able to master psychic energy.He has learned how to use the move dream eater because of the great terror that he was put through as a young kid.He never tells anyone what happened to allow him to harness the power of psychic energy.He has few, friends.He drifts the land killing every rebel that comes in his way.

Personality:Quiet,stands by his pokemon no matter what,craves vengence on anyone that hurts him or his banette.

[how did i do?!]

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • Name: Zelda (not copying the game, its my horse's name)
    Pokemon: Ninetales
    Character Type: league battler
    Weapon: bow and arrows
    Human's Move: confuse ray
    Appearance: Zelda has long black hair, wears a silky black cloak and underneath wears a black tank top and black pants. She has piercing green eyes. She somewhat scares people at first, but once she gets to know someone, she is a very loyal friend.
    Height: 5'4
    Bio: Zelda was born in a small village. Her parents were killed in an accident when she was five, and she was raised by an old man who was something of a grandfather to her. He was bonded to a Haunter, and Zelda learned her love of ghost pokemon from him. She wished for a ghost type when she was bonded with her egg, but instead it was a vulpix. At first she was disappointed; if she loved ghost types, then why wasnt she bonded with a ghost? but it was all for the best; Devon (the old man) taught her how to teach her vulpix moves like confuse ray, and use them like ghost pokemon can. She learned a really unique way of training her vulpix, who became a ninetails when Zelda recieved a firestone on her 13th birthday; she trains in total darkness. (I wont go into that, if i am accepted Zelda will explain if necessary). When the war broke out, Zelda was out traveling to the different battle leagues, but she knew that she was needed in battle. Devon had been teaching her how to us her own ghost powers, and she knew that they would be needed, along with her bow skills. Now she is on a mission to help out wherever she was needed.
    Personality: Zelda is very quiet and to herself at first, but she will never hesitate to help out in any situation. She is careful of people she doesnt know, but once she gets to know them, she is a loyal and true friend.

chomp

Mors Ontologica
    Years
  • This is my first character, so don't be too hard on me (I did spend 20 minutes making him, but it was at 3 am, so the two cancel each other out) and if I am rejected, can you give me some constructive criticism?

Name: Fens Newhaver

Pokemon: Sentret (nicknamed Sentry)

Weapon: Crossbow

Human's move: Amnesia (channeled through crossbow bolts)

Character type: Refugee

Appearence: Scruffy and unwashed. Eye length tangled mess of light brown hair and eyes to match. Wears ragged clothing; a pair of old hiking trainers, olive green combats and a red tshirt under a dirt-and-blood-and-who-knows-what stained loose grey jumper

Height: 5'10

Bio: Fens was born and raised in a coastal village where many of the inhabitants had bonded to water-types, so it came as a shock to him and his family when he found out the egg he bonded with was that of a Sentret. He had an uneventful childhood, parents married, only child, lower-middle class. He went through school ok, got a stall in the village market selling fruit and spent a lot of time and money getting an everstone for his beloved Sentret. He and it never really battled enthusiastically like a lot of other people, and he never planned on battling in gyms or in the league. He was shocked by news of the invasion, and horrified to discover that the military were coming to draft in the area of the village. It was at this point that he set out for Valincia City, looking for a safe haven from the war. He only carries a weapon to defend himself and Sentry, and uses Amnesia as a purely defensive maneuver.

Personality: He likes to think of himself as a conscientious objector, rather than a coward. He hates the war bitterly. He has a deep seated issue with trusting poeple and pokemon other than his life-bonded Sentret. It does not make him socially awkward, he can make friends fine, but it always sits there in the back of his mind.

Other information: Very agile and can run like snot

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2013
    cool I'll try.
    Name: Tamo Remsiw
    Pokemon: Whismer, male
    Character Type: Refugee
    Weapon: A large thick stick. It is about 2ft 6in and has a point on one end.
    Human's Move: Double Team
    Appearance: Tamo has an average build for his age. His bright purple hair is messy, no matter what he does to it. He also wears a pink collared shirt with bright orange pants, color shemed with his Whismur. However, his eyes are emerald green.
    Height:about 5ft7in
    Bio: Tamo was a brilliant student in school. He loved learning and spent most of his time in the quiet library, where he could relax and avoid the kids who made fun of his interests. Of course, his pokemon was one who enjoyed the quiet as much as himself; whismur. Tamo quit school two days before the attack, sick of everyone there. Fortunately, He and whismur were outside of Waterfall city when he saw smoke billowing out. Realizing what must be happening to his home, he ran staight to Ironstone City. both of his parents are grunts for team Universe, so they must be helping with the attack. Tamo is thinking of joining the army.
    Personality: Though quiet and timid, Tamo can be funloving and somewhat of jokester. His main tactic in battle is to bother his opponent into submission.
    Other Notable Info: Tamo has amazing sight; a trait inherited from his cave dwelling partner. His stick has a hidden metal pole in it to keep it from breaking.

Last edited:
    Years
  • This sounds cool...

Name: Abby
    Pokemon: Charmander (Nickname- Ember)
    Character Type: League Battler
    Weapon: Shotgun
    Human's Move: Dragon Claw
    Appearance: Abby has long, brown hair that falls a little bit past her shoulders. Her eyes are a pretty shade of blue, and her skin is not very tan, but not very pale either. It's in the middle. Her outfit is all black and somewhat suggestive. It is: a black tank top, black jeans, and black heals. She wears black eyeliner, grey eye shadow, and soft, pink lip stick. She weighs a little over 110 pounds.
    Height: 5' 7'
    Bio: Abby is used to being made fun of. She went somewhat emo because she felt like no one loved her. She spent most of her younger days with Ember, so they share an incredable bond. She can be outgoing, but normally doesn't talk to people because she's afraid they'll make fun of her.
    Personality: Abby is somewhat emo. She doesn't cut herself, but she normally feels down in the dumps. There are those moments when she feels really happy and outgoing, but they are rare. She suffers from bipolar and is somewhat anorexic.
    Other Notable Info: Abby can deal with most harsh comments, but don't call her ugly and NEVER, and I mean, NEVER, call her fat.

RocketMemberMichael

My Mew...He is...Dying...
    Years
  • MY CHARACTER

Name: Michael
    Pokemon: Charmander (Nickname - Junior)
    Character Type: League Battler
    Weapon: A small sharp stick
    Human`s Move: Double Team
    Appearence: Michael has short black hair and wears black pants, a black hoody, and black shoes. He wears a black cap aswell.
    Height: 4`10``
    Bio: Michael used to work for a gang but left to spend time with his best freind Junior, Michael has a sparky personality.
    Personality: Michael has a sparky personality but will get really angry if any one calls him Mike, or hurts his freind Junior.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back