• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rogues Sprite Showcase!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
Years
  • Here are my Scratches:
    Before:
    Rogues Sprite Showcase!

After(with help from Maziwolf):
    Rogues Sprite Showcase!

Here are my Fusions:
    Rogues Sprite Showcase!

Here are my made avatars:
    Rogues Sprite Showcase!

Here is my first Reigon ever its called Koija:
    Rogues Sprite Showcase!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    just a tip:
    try not to use paints default pallette colours, they can be really harsh on the eyes, just tone them down a little bit.
    also, it looks a little strage for the first three to have such thick black outlines, and the last on to have a very thin one.
    i dont know wich one you prefere, but i think the last one looks a little better than the others.
    you scratch sword is quite nice and you asked for at least one rating so id say 7/10.

♥Naomi♥

My gameboy tastes like pickles
    Years
  • i agree with mazilwolf on the olors,just go to the tool bar and change colors to tone it down some.
    also on the sword,i think that the handle is to big,it could be a little smaller.^.^ and you should try and shade the sword some,dark where no light hits it,and really light where light hits it,thats how i shade swords atleast ^_^;; i rate your recolors 6/10, because i randomly rate XD

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!i have delted all my other 1s they sucked:P and got new 1s YAY 4 them:P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back