• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Many thanks, Megaman765! A question, if I may.

I've read over the info on the first post, and I'm wondering, how far into the current day is the RP? I'd like to read some before I get started, just to get a feel of where things are now. Is there a particular post I should read from, or should I just jump right in?

We're about over halfway through the day at the moment. Various students just took place in a raid on a Team Rocket base that was within the island and thus, various students were turned into Pokemon. Right now, everyone is trying to figure out how to reverse the effects.

And nothing wrong with jumping right on in. There's so many posts that its hard to suggest where to start. XD Your character is bound to get caught up just by playing around

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
Hey everyone, I used to post in here but got pretty overwhelmed with college work last year. But thankfully this year I'm staying on top of my college well nicely which leaves me with plenty time to hang out here on PC.

So I'd like to return to PTA but I'm just wondering do you guys want me to resubmit my SU or should I start fresh again? Personally I'd like to continue were I left off but of course that's up to you guys to decide. :D

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Anyone is free to rejoin back in and theres no problem continuing from where you were. So much happens in PTA it could just be assumed you were studying or something :p

But yeah go ahead and resubmit your SU if you'd like.

PhantomPlazma

Born to be a champion
Years
If there's any room left plz consider mine plz

This is my first time doing this so I'll try my best

Name:Tyler Plaz

Nickname: Plazma

Dorm: Raikou

Appearance: Messy brown hair light green eyes wears a dark blue hoodie with a red shirt under it. He also wears 2 chains that he never takes off one is a ludicolo chain and the other is a snorlax and he has a tattoo of a tyranitar on his back. He's also 7f 5 and about 125 pounds. He also wears blue jeans ans green sneakers

Personality: Tyler is a reliable person that everyone can trust. He's usually nice calm relaxed and energetic but if you cross him or hurt one if his friends he becomes your worst nightmare. He also LOVES pokemon and one thing he can't stand is betrayal. He is also not very social with others unless he knows he can trust them. He also has a weird case of split personalty disorder when he's alone head all relaxed when he's with friends he's all energetic when he's in a battle he's all focused and determined to win but he still has fun.

History: As far back as Tyler could remember pokemon were always there for him he had a sort of sad past sometimes his parents ignored him and focused on there jobs and Tyler's on,y firmed was his munchlax Chubs. Tyler knew that when he grew up he would be a pokemon trainer. When Tyler was old enough he took his pokemon and left saffron city and went on his journey on his journey he bet the gym leaders with ease but when it came to the pokemon league he only made it to round 3 he thought his entire journey was a waste and threw his badges into the ocean later he was contacted ny Oak and asked him if he would like to applicate for his academy Tyler happily accreted and decide he would go and start over his journey and become champion.

Pokemon

Species: Snorlax

Nickname: Chubs

Lv:28

Moveset: bodyslam rest snore yawn

Personality chubs is a snorlax that likes to relax and sleep but he's also very energetic and athletic when it comes to a battles. He also sometimes mistakes people for food and tris to eat them but Tyler stops him.

Species lombre

Nickname Senior

Personality lombre is a very happy all the time and loves to party I fact every time Tyler wins a battle senior does a dance while singing.

Lv 25

Move set bubble beam fury swipes nature power energy ball

Species larvitar
Nickname Zilla
Lv 23

Personality Zilla loves to fight with everyone even Tyler when she doesn't get her way she can be disobedient but she still likes Tyler and she always listens to Tyler she it's time to battle.

Moveset scary face rock slide dig protect

We'll heres my SU I hope it's good enough to get in and if it needs changes Plz tell me

Last edited:

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Name: Ernesto Kolten
Nickname: Nestor
Sex: Male

Appearance: Ernesto is about 1,55m tall, a little bit chubby and his skin is somewhat tan from living in Olivine City. He has very short black hair, small nose and ears and greenish-brown eyes. Above his left eyebrow one can appreciate a little scar he got as a kid. He usually wears shorts, his favorite are dark blue and have many pockets to stash things. He also likes sporty t-shirts, and wears his red colored one the most. Usually he wears a white wristband on his right wrist, with a black silhouette of a Hitmonlee on it. From time to time he wears a black snapback, with the word "Johto" in red letters. His shoewear is comprised of Basketball Hi-sneakers, his favorite pair is white with blue highlights.

Personality: Nestor is a kind and nice boy. He loves to laugh and have fun, spend time with his friends and family and doesnt take things too seriously. He is a helpful person, especially if its his friends or family that are in need of that help. Nestor is not the shy type, and he has no problem being the center of attention. When meeting new people, Nestor has loves to take the iniciative and tries to get the conversation going, it doesnt take him very long to get attached to someone. He can also tell pretty well how people are feeling, he is a good listener and enjoys cheering up people when they are down. Ernesto always thinks positive, even if the odds are against him.

As for weaknesses, Nestor has a few as well: His most notable one being inpatience. He hates to wait for stuff to happen, and sitting around for just 30 minutes quietly without doing anything can already be a huge challenge. He is not easy to anger, but once you get him there, he will react in a very aggressive and extreme way. Nestor can also be considered to be naive, which might lead some people to take advantage of him. Lastly, Ernesto is no stranger to telling lies if he sees himself in trouble, which means that you shouldnt always trust him when things are about to go south. As a trainer, he is kind to his Pokemon and loves to spend time with them. He doesnt go too hard on them, which might lead them to not reach their full potential, but that makes them trust and like his trainer back. Ernesto can be pretty lazy, but if he sets himself a goal, he will eventually achieve it. He is also very good at thinking on his feet and loves to be spontaneous.

History: Nestor was originally born on the Orange Islands, as his parents were on vacation. He has lived in Olivine City all his life, although he has seen some other regions from travelling around with his parents. He lives with his father Paco, who is a cook on a cruise ship, and his mother Serena, who used to be a kindergarden teacher, until Albert, Nestors younger brother, was born. Ernestos grandparents live in the same neighborhood, which mean they are around a lot of the time. As his father works on a ship, he is not always around, but that has never bothered Ernesto too much. When he is there, he loves to go fishing with him or play basketball in their yard. His father is somewhat strict, but always fair, and he really loves his son. It was Paco who tought Ernesto how to catch and raise Pokemon properly, and to always treat them with respect. His mother, Serena, is a stay-at-home mum, who has always took good care of Ernesto. She is a sweet and caring person, who taught her son how to behave properly and to never ever judge people before getting to know them. His little brother is 4 years younger, and although they get along, they love to annoy one another. Ernesto doesnt know how much of a role model his brother sees in him, but he does truly care about him. One time, when Albert was being harrassed by 2 ten-year-olds, Ernesto didnt hesitate once to step in and protect his brother, even if it ment taking a beating.

His grandparents, Anton and Marga, always took good care of Ernesto and loved having him around. Anton, his grandfather, used to be the local Gym leader years back, and he enjoyed passing on his knowledge to his grandson. He taught him how to battle efficiently and all about typings and advantages. Anton always felt like Ernesto was skilled in battle and had good potential, but his laziness did hold him back. He thought Nestor relied more on instict than on knowledge, which could go terribly wrong. Ernesto received his very first Pokemon from his father, when he came back from a trip to the Hoenn region. He would always bring gifts from his travels, but this one was very special: a Pokemon Egg. Paco promised his son that, if he took good care of the egg, he could keep the Pokemon that hatched out of it. Nestor was 8 at that time, and he had never felt so excited in his whole life. He went to sleep with the egg, carried it around and never lost it out of sight. About a week later, it finally happened: a little red Torchic came out of the Egg!! His grandfather told him it was a male one and asked: "So, what are you going to name it?" After thinking about it for a few seconds, Ernesto answered: "Llamas!" Which means "Flames" in spanish, the language his father taught him. From there on, Llamas and Nestor were inseparable, and Ernesto would train Llamas almost every day. About a year later, for his 9th birthday, Albert had a big surprise for him: Having been a Steel-type gym leader, he gifted his grandson a little Magnemite! This one was aptly named Albert, in honor of his grandpa.

In the following years, Nestor got really into battling, and he was the best at his school. Although he was very smart in class, he would constantly get into troubling for talking to his peers and constantly being lost in thoughts about Pokemon and battles. The years passed, and Nestor kept getting better and better at battling. His grades ranged from good to average, but he had a bunch of friends and was happy as things were. One day, there was a big announcment: The PTA (Pokemon Trainer Academy) was accepting new students! Being an Elite institution, it wouldnt be easy getting in: There was going to be a Tournament, and the Top3 placed Trainers would get an chance to apply for a spot. Ernesto wasnt sure how many people would show up, but he knew he wanted to participate. Not so much for the chance of getting into PTA, but to see how good he was compared to others. The day of the Tournament came, and after many hard battles, Ernesto reached the semi-finals, where he lost against a kid who had already evolved Pokemon. His Torchic, Magnemite and Corphish were no match, and Ernesto was defeated. His last chance at placing first was the Losers Match, where he had to take on a kid he knew from school. His was a class above him, and although Ernesto had beaten him before, it had never been easy. The match was brutal, and both were down to their last Pokemon: Nestor had Llamas, and the other kid has a Linoone. As Llamas was about to lose, something amazing happened: He evolved into Combusken!! That was the boost he needed, and thanks to a double-kick Ernesto managed to win the match! He received a Bronze medal and a little trophy, and his parents were very proud of him. "Im very proud and happy for you son" hsi dad said. "So, are you going to be leaving us to go to PTA? Thats a really great school you know!" He had forgotten all about it up to this moment.

He thought about it for the next few days, and when the letter from Prof. Oak arrived, he had made a choice. He was going to try his best to get into PTA, to become a better Trainer and a better person! A few weeks after the interview and the acceptance test, he received a letter. He got into PTA and would be staying in the Raikou rooms. He knew that what that meant: He was far from being the best, but he had enough potential to get a spot. After packing his bags, he grabbed all his stuff and walked into the living room. His dad would accompany him to the pier, where a ship would carry him to the island PTA was located on. "Son, do your best, and never give up. We love you and we are very proud of you!!" Where his dads last words. Ernesto was ready, and he was going to make the best out of it.

Pokémon
Species: Combusken
Nickname: Llamas
Personality: Ernestos first Pokemon. Very attached to his trainer and would do anything for him. He is brave and strong, but at the same time really hot-headed. He is more serious than Ernesto, but he is definitely as nice and kind as his trainer. He likes to battle and comparing his strength to other Pokemon. Brute Force is his preferred method of battling.
Level: 22
Moves: Night Slash, Flame Charge, Brick Break, Aerial Ace, Swords Dance

Species: Magnemite
Nickname: Albert
Personality: Albert is the opposite of Llamas. He is a more distant character, who doesnt mind being by himself. He does not enjoy to battle, but he will give his best if he has to. In contrast to the Combusken, Albert prefers a more strategic approach, to analyze his enemy first, then attack him exploiting his weakness. Although he doesnt show his emotions like Llamas, he still cares a lot about his trainer.
Level: 21
Moves: Signal Beam, Electroweb, Swift, Shock Wave, Hidden Power (Ice)

Species: Corphish
Nickname: Claws
Personality: Claws is a Prankster. He likes to play games on his Pokemon friends and on his trainer alike. This corphish is pretty careless, and puts himself above everything else. He is very attentive though and very aware of his surroundings, which makes him dangerous in battle. Normally, you would see you laugh and go about his business, but when he has to battle, he gets very serious and focused all of a sudden.
Level: 21
Moves: Dragon Dance, Aqua Jet, Knock Off, X-Scissor, Metal Claw, Taunt

I really hope this SU is good enough, i would really love to participate!
Also, two quick questions: Do Pokemon Abilities play a role? And Pokemon can forget old moves for new ones right?

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Siiadams: Meaningful conflict is the driving force behind most interaction~ That said, there are at least one hundreds ways we could make meaningful conflict happen. Something could happen to your character. Something could happen to someone your character cares about. Your character could make friends with someone who is going through something tough! Valorie and company come to mind, trying to discover a way to transform students back to their original body easier.

@ShaymieTheShaymin and WooliestSteam1: Be my guest! Nobody is prevented from returning to PTA.

@PhantomPlazma: Hmm... Your app is overall very short. We can work on that and getting you in though, if you're willing. Firstly your personality section leaves me wondering two things. What are his actual flaws? Everyone has flaws, even subtle ones. From his history it sounds like he's not a very good loser and may be a bit reckless and impulsive on top of that. You can talk about these things in your personality section a bit to boost it's length and add depth!

While reading your history I noticed that you simply don't talk about his life before going on his pokemon journey aside from his parents ignoring him and knowing his munchlax. I feel like that deserves a brief mention. What were his hobbies? How did he meet Chubs? What in particular convinced him to start his pokemon journey? Was it just that he got old enough or got his parents permission or was there some other event that inspired him?

If you can put the answer to questions like these in your SU I think we can talk about getting you into the RP~

@Zorogami: Good Arceus man! Over a thousand words without a line break;! It's just one big solid block of text! That little nitpick aside your application looks fine though. I scratched my head at the tournament for entry, but I suppose that works as a promotional event. You're accepted! Just try to break up your posts into chunks with line breaks for us. >.o The readability magically goes way up which is good for everyone involved.

Last edited:

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
@Zorogami: Good Arceus man! Over a thousand words without a line break;! It's just one big solid block of text! That little nitpick aside your application looks fine though. I scratched my head at the tournament for entry, but I suppose that works as a promotional event. You're accepted! Just try to break up your posts into chunks with line breaks for us. >.o The readability magically goes way up which is good for everyone involved.

Oh my im so sorry!! I typed that at work, while i was doing some other stuff, and i didnt even think about line breaks {D:}
Now that im looking at it, its obviously painful and awful. Ill add some line breaks for an easier read.

Anyways, thanks a lot for accepting me!! Im looking forward to get started and meet you guys!
While im at it: Would someone from the Raikou Dorms be interested in making a joint-post with me?
That way i could get to meet a few of you guys better and all that :) Let me know if yo're up for it!

Dawn

Years
Mmm... In other news, we now have a Skype group chat! Whether you're an ex-member, a current member or a member-to-be I'd love to add you in so that we can have better communication in the RP. It will be a more relaxed place than the OOC thread where you'll just be able to hang out, make friends and perhaps even discuss the RP while you're at it.

Add me at chaoticmarin if you'd like an invite.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Guess who's back?

Albeit in a quiet way...Regardless, my team have some catching up to do so Shawn won't be coming out from his training area for awhile. If anyone wants to happen upon it to interact with him, be my guest.

@Shaymie Glad for you to consider returning, too. I think Shawn's been missing someone lately. :D

Nillemi

Under my Rock
Years
Ya know, This is the 3rd time I've uninstalled Skype and then Immediately found a use for it again.
I need to learn to stop uninstalling it.

PhantomPlazma

Born to be a champion
Years
This isn the new version of my Su with the improvements

Name:Tyler Plaz

Appearance: Messy brown hair light green eyes wears a dark blue hoodie with a red shirt under it. He also wears 2 chains that he never takes off one is a ludicolo chain and the other is a snorlax and he has a tattoo of a tyranitar on his back. He's also 7f 5 and about 125 pounds. He also wears blue jeans ans green sneakers

Personality: Tyler is a reliable person that everyone can trust. He's usually nice calm relaxed and energetic but if you cross him or hurt one if his friends he becomes your worst nightmare. He also LOVES pokemon and one thing he can't stand is betrayal. He is also not very social with others unless he knows he can trust them. He also has a weird case of split personalty disorder when he's alone head all relaxed when he's with friends he's all energetic when he's in a battle he's all focused and determined to win but he still has fun. He can be a bit reckless at times and he can be a sore loser and he tends to zone out a lot. He also hates team rocket because when he was at silph co for a bit visiting a team rocket grunt stole Chubs his best friend but Tyler chased them down and sent his lotad out. and stopped them.

History: As far back as Tyler could remember pokemon were always there for him he had a sort of sad past sometimes his parents ignored him and focused on there jobs and Tyler's only friend was his munchlax Chubs which he met one day when he was out playing with a sandwich I his hand and he came and ate it. Tyler was mad because of that but when he was about to cry for his mom and dad ( he was 5 when this happened) the munchlax apologized in well Pokémon language and Tyler forgave him and they've been friends ever since. Tyler knew that when he grew up he would be a pokemon trainer because the gym leader in the town Sabrina once told Tyler that he would make an excellent pokemon trainer ( he was like 3 when that happened but he still remembers.) One day Tyler asked his mom and dad if he can be a Pokémon trainer they said ok but only if he can get a Pokémon (this was also the day he found munchlax) so he brought munchlax to his mom and dad and showed them munchlax and his dad handed him a pokeball and munchlax clicked to button and he went in. Tyler also found a lotad in his pool and decided to catch it with a pokeball all he bought early that day and he caught it. So when he turned 14 he took his pokemon and went to silph co to tell his mom and dad that he would be leaving while he was there a team rocket grunt came and stole chubs but Tyler chased after him and sent lotad out and stopped him. on his journey he bet the gym leaders with ease and caught a new friend a larvitar named Zilla but when it came to the pokemon league he only made it to round 3 he thought his entire journey was a waste and threw his badges into the ocean later he was contacted by Oak and asked him if he would like to applicate for his academy Tyler happily accepted and decide he would go and start over his journey and become champion.
Pokémon

Hobbies: riding his bike fishing enjoying a nice day with his Pokémon

Personality chubs is a snorlax that likes to relax and sleep but he's also very energetic and athletic when it comes to a battles. He also sometimes mistakes people for food and tris to eat them but Tyler stops him.

Species lombre

Nickname Senior

Personality lombre is a very happy all the time and loves to party I fact every time Tyler wins a battle senior does a dance while singing.

Lv 25

Species larvitar
Nickname Zilla
Lv 23

Personality Zilla loves to fight with everyone even Tyler when she doesn't get her way she can be disobedient but she still likes Tyler and she always listens to Tyler she it's time to battle.

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
Resubmitting/Updating my SU now when I have the chance. I made alot more changes than I originally intended to but ah well. :)

[CSS-DIV="background-color: #FFFFFF; padding: 15px; border: solid; border-color: #000000; border-width: 1px; text-align: left; width: 700px;"]

Liam Conor Crawford

Name: Liam Conor Crawford

Nickname: Conor

Sex: Male

Dorm: Raikou Dorm

Appearance:
Conor is 5 foot 8 inches and is an average built guy for 15 years old, mostly due to being outside most of the time. He is usually seen outside climbing trees and generally doing stuff that both his mother and father would tell him was too dangerous. The clothes he is seen in most often is a pair of blue jeans and a dark grey t-shirt. Conor will generally put on a thick, padded, black overcoat if he feels it's too cold to head out in just a t-shirt. He can also been seen wearing an over the shoulder satchel bag quite often. ("It's not a man purse, it's a satchel. Indiana Jones has one.")

Conor is an average looking guy. His medium length red hair just reaches the top of his ears and sits in a messy, uncombed fashion. Generally whatever way Conor's hair is when he steps out of bed, chances are it will stay like that all day. His eyes are a dark green and he has a small scar just to the left of his eye which he got after taking a nasty fall from a tree when he was younger.

Personality:
Conor is an outdoors person. He generally dislikes being stuck indoors for long periods of time. Ever since he was a little kid, Conor loved to play outdoors during every opportunity he got even on the cold and wet days. He loved to climb the trees and relax in the grass, it was because of this that Conor started to engage more and learn more about the world of Pokémon. Due to Conor's fondness of the outdoors, he paid little to no attention towards his schoolwork. While other kids were indoors doing their homework Conor was in the one place that he loved, the one place that he could forget about all his worries, the outdoors.

Conor is a jolly person and always up for a laugh. Conor dislikes making enemies and will always make an effort to become friends with someone he meets. If an argument does occur, Conor can't hold a grudge for very long and is generally the first person to apologise. Conor has never gotten into trouble with authorities and he doesn't plan to however in spite of this Conor is an easily persuaded individual. If he hears that a majority of a group are planning to do something that would end in them getting into trouble, it won't take much persuading to get Conor to tag along. He wouldn't be happy about tagging along but will generally do it as to not create any friction between himself and the group.

Conor is a caring and soft-hearted individual. If Conor hears that a person or a Pokémon needs help Conor will make sure that he helps out that person or Pokémon no matter the danger or cost. He cares a lot about his Pokemon, and will never let any harm come to them.

Despite all this, Conor is a terrible battler. Conor doesn't have the first clue when it comes to Pokemon battles especially against other, more experienced trainers. Whilst he has done an ok job at raising his Poliwag, he finds it extremely difficult to raise his Ralts. His Ralts is a very shy Pokemon and will always try to run away from a battle rather than take on the opposition. It's because of this that Conor finds great difficulty in raising his Ralts. However he's determent to raise his Ralts and to see it grow into a beautiful Gardevoir.

History:
Conor grew up in Fortree City in the Hoenn region. Due to the secluded, quiet and adventurous area that this city was built in, Conor spent his days running on the treetops, playing in the grass and going for a swim in the stream that was situated at the edge of the village. Conor would often leave his home in the morning telling his mother and father that he was off to school, however once Conor got far enough away from his house he would dart off into the trees and spend his days relaxing in the treetops and playing with the wild Pokémon that was found there.

As the years rolled by and Conor got older he still continued to skip school on a daily basis. But this time he didn't spend his days relaxing in the treetops or playing in the grass. He spent his days watching Pokémon trainers come and go from the gym, trying their best to win the badge that would take them one step closer to the Pokémon League. One day he watched a determine trainer beat the gym leader in an intense battle. It was then Conor knew what he wanted to do. He raced home around the usual school finishing time, opened the door and said to his mum that he wanted to become a Pokémon trainer. His mum told him he would be going nowhere until his school work improved.

Conor attempted to improve his school work but his mind just wasn't into it. He would still skip school now and again in order to sneak off and watch the gym battles unfold. He tried to cut this out in order to satisfy his parents but the urge was just too strong. Soon Conor was back skipping days of school just to simply watch Pokemon battles.

Early one morning, Conor walked downstairs only to find his mother, father and now his aunt sitting at the table. His mother explained he would have to go to Kanto with his aunt, as he was not learning anything here and a change of scenery might do him good and perhaps improve his school work. After much debate Conor walked out of the town with his aunt along with a backpack in hand filled with the bare essentials for the trip, leaving most of his treasured childhood items behind. Reaching the end of the village he took one last look at his hometown, he teared up remembering the memories that Fortree City held for him. He dried his eyes, turned back and proceeded with his aunt.

When he arrived in Kanto, Conor was living in Viridian City with his aunt and was attending the School there. Surprisingly his school work improved massively. Perhaps it was the lack of trees or maybe the fact that the gym in town was rarely visited by trainers. Pokemon almost didn't exsist to Conor any more until one day as he returned from school he noticed a Pokémon hurt in the road, it was a Poliwag. He immediately picked it up and brought it to the Pokémon centre in town. He waited anxiously for its return. As soon as the Poliwag was healed, it jumped up on Conor's shoulders and beamed a huge smile. Conor brought the Poliwag outside in order to let it go free but it wouldn't budge. It refused to leave Conor's side. Conor accepted that this Poliwag wasn't going anywhere so he headed home in order to seek his aunts advice. Before that though, he leaned down and the Poliwag once more jumped up on Conor's shoulder before setting off to find his aunt. Smitten with his new found friend, Conor was paying so little attention to the road in front of him that he ended up bumping into another trainer. Both trainers were knocked to the ground, but before Conor could apologise, the other trainer jumped up and challenged Conor to a battle. Having no experience ever participating in a battle before, Conor lost almost instantly. The other trainer stormed off but Conor dropped down to his knees to pick up the Poliwag and bring him back to the Pokémon centre. After healing him in the Pokemon Centre, he brought Poliwag home to his aunts house. Conor was completely unaware that during the Pokemon battle a local Pokémon lab assistant from Pallet Town was watching the battle. Impressed by Conor's generosity and compassion for his Pokemon, he ran off to pallet town to inform Professor Gary Oak.

Early next morning, Conor awoke to find the Poliwag from before sleeping at the foot of Conor's bed. It was a Saturday which meant no school, so Conor quickly jumped out of bed to head outsie to breath in the early morning air. After reaching the kitchen, he seen his aunt standing there with a big smile on her face. "A package for you from a Professor Gary Oak" Conor walked slowly over to the package which was sitting on the kitchen table. He opened it carefully to find a letter from Professor Gary Oak himself.

My name is Professor Gary Oak, principal of this academy. I started this school to help beginning trainers to understand the unique qualities and specialties of all Pokémon. From abra to zubat our goal is for you to learn and master everything there is to learn in the ways of a being a great pokémon trainer. Throughout your time here you will be groomed into an elite, learning the ways of battle, utility, the art of maintaining a healthy relationship with your pokemon and the skills you'll need to keep both you and yourself physically healthy on the field. I sincerely hope you enjoy your time here and feel like you've accomplished something worthwhile by time you leave.

Yours Truly

Professor Gary Oak

He couldn't believe it! He got accepted to a Pokemon school and he didn't even know why! But to be honest he didn't really care why. He was just happy that he got accepted to this mysterious school. He did think it was a bit shady but his aunt told him not to worry. She said that she heard of this place, a place where kids go to become powerful Pokemon trainers. She also said that Oak must have seen a potential inside of Conor. She told Conor to pack his things as he would be heading off soon.

After Conor had all his things packed and ready to go he headed downstairs to say his final goodbyes, for a while anyway. However Poliwag wasn't about to let Conor go on his own. He jumped up and down before Conor leaned down to let Poliwag jump up on his shoulder. After saying his goodbyes he was about to leave until his aunt called him back. She presented him with six Pokeballs, presents from his parents back in Hoenn. Five of them were empty whilst one of them contained a Pokemon from Hoenn. He thanked his aunt one last time and told her to give his thanks to his parents. Conor turned away and began the long road to becoming a Pokemon master.

He knew it was going to be tough. No-one said it was going to be easy but he was determined. He was going to show everyone that he could be something and most of all he wanted to make his parents proud.

Pokemon:
poliwag.png

Species: Poliwag ♂
Nickname: Poli
Personality: Poli is a cheerful, happy Pokemon. He is usually seen on his trainers shoulder or by his side.
Lvl: 20
Moves: Bubble, Hypnosis, Water Gun, Doubleslap.

ralts.png

Species: Ralts ♀
Nickname: N/A
Personality: Ralts is a fearful and shy Pokemon but will often become courageous if it senses support from its trainer.
Lvl: 18
Moves: Growl, Confusion, Double Team, Teleport.

[/div]

Last edited:

PhantomPlazma

Born to be a champion
Years
This is the new version of my Su with the improvements

Name: Tyler T Plaza

Personality: Tyler is a reliable person that everyone can trust. He's usually nice calm relaxed and energetic but if you cross him or hurt one if his friends he becomes your worst nightmare. He also LOVES pokemon and one thing he can't stand is betrayal. He is also not very social with others unless he knows he can trust them. He also has a weird case of split personalty disorder when he's alone head all relaxed when he's with friends he's all energetic when he's in a battle he's all focused and determined to win but he still has fun. He can be a bit reckless at times and he can be a sore loser and he tends to zone out a lot. He also hates team rocket because when he was at silph co for a bit visiting a team rocket grunt stole Chubs his best friend but Tyler chased them down and sent his lotad out. and stopped them.

History: As far back as Tyler could remember pokemon were always there for him he had a sort of sad past sometimes his parents ignored him and focused on there jobs and Tyler's only friend was his munchlax Chubs which he met one day when he was out playing with a sandwich I his hand and he came and ate it. Tyler was mad because of that but when he was about to cry for his mom and dad ( he was 5 when this happened) the munchlax apologized in well Pokémon language and Tyler forgave him and they've been friends ever since. Tyler knew that when he grew up he would be a pokemon trainer because the gym leader in the town Sabrina once told Tyler that he would make an excellent pokemon trainer ( he was like 3 when that happened but he still remembers.) One day Tyler asked his mom and dad if he can be a Pokémon trainer they said ok but only if he can get a Pokémon (this was also the day he found munchlax) so he brought munchlax to his mom and dad and showed them munchlax and his dad handed him a pokeball and munchlax clicked to button and he went in. Tyler also found a lotad in his pool and decided to catch it with a pokeball all he bought early that day and he caught it. So when he turned 14 he took his pokemon and went to silph co to tell his mom and dad that he would be leaving while he was there a team rocket grunt came and stole chubs but Tyler chased after him and sent lotad out and stopped him. on his journey he bet the gym leaders with ease and caught a new friend a larvitar named Zilla but when it came to the pokemon league he only made it to round 3 he thought his entire journey was a waste and threw his badges into the ocean later he was contacted by Oak and asked him if he would like to applicate for his academy Tyler happily accepted and decide he would go and start over his journey and become champion.
Pokémon

Hobbies: riding his bike fishing enjoying a nice day with his Pokémon

Species lombre

Nickname Senior

Lv 25

Species larvitar

Nickname Zilla

Lv 23

Dawn

Years
@Burg: Joooin uuuuus~

@Wooliest & Phantom: I'm going to go ahead and accept you both Good job on improving your SU, Phantom!

Schizii

Always tired.
Years
Aw, this looks like fun. ;u;
Hope this is good enough! >u<

Spoiler:

Years
Okayziez, now that my brother's laptop stopped derping, I can present you with this~ :3

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Dawn

Years
@Schizii: You're approved. Nice app! I couldn't help but draw some slight interest points for my own character Valorie.

@Shay: Looking at Holly, all I thought of what Fairy Tale Girl and then I made an Artemis Fowl reference. Regardless, your characters are also approved.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
Name (First, Middle-optional and Last): Idan Cohen.

Nickname (Optional):There isn't.

Age (10-15): 15

Sex (Male or Female): Male.

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm): Suicune Dorm.

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish):
Idan is an average looking guy, with black,spikey hair, about a 170cm tall, with brown eyes. He is in fair shape and has a tattoo of a skull on his left shoulder. He walks with tank-tops and jeans most of the time.

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): Idan is a quiet guy, often straying away from the group to listen to music or just think. He is a smart guy, who aced the tests thus gaining access to Suicune dorm. He can be a little hot headed and dirty-minded. He has a trait of answering short answers or being apathetic when he probably shouldn't, and he cares a lot for his pokemon. One of his weaknesses is that he can't stand bullying, and whenever he'll see soemone getting bullied he will take a stand and help. He may look cold-hearted or cynical at first, but if you'll try and really know him he'll open up eventually. He doesn't show his sensitive side because he fears he would not be accepted by society. He is kind of nerdy and a metal-head.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events? What brought them to the academy?): Idan grew up in the Kallos region, in a house with 3 younger brothers, which he cares for very much. At the age of 10, Idan got a Litleo from his parents as a gift, in a Pokeball with black flames drawed on. That was his first pokemon and he loves him very very much. His childhood was normal, but he didn't like it. He wanted to feel some action, desiring to feel alive. Then, he saw the ad: "New pokemon trainer academy opening up!" He knew that was his chance to shine, to be "someone". His parents told him 'no' at first, but the next year they drove him to the exams, which he aced, and paid for his school education. He just got off the ship. He already feels alive.

Pokémon (Maximum of 3. No legendaries, 'shiny' or stage 3 pokémon. Oddly colored but not specifically 'shiny' pokemon are allowed, however.):
Species: Litleo,male.
Nickname(Optional): Leo.
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague): Leo is a cheerful pokemon, who can always put a smile on Idans' face. His eyes are green. He once saved Idan from a pack of Zigzagoons, and Idan owns him his life. Their bond is beyond great.
Lvl(Max 30): 23
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed):
Noble Roar
Fire Fang
Headbutt
Flame Charge

Species: Goomy,male.
Nickname(Optional): Slime
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague): Slime is a quiet pokemon, he and Idan started on the wrong foot.
Lvl(Max 30): 20
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed):
Dragon Breath
Tackle
Bubble
Absorb

Opening Post (Must be from the perspective of your character.):
"Wow. So this is the academy." Said Idan. he sat on the beach, looking at the huge place, like he can't believe he is actually there. He pulled Leo out of his costume pokeball, picked him up and told him: "You see this? We are going to live here now. Say hello to your new home." The Litleo purred. After a period of time, Idan turned to Leo,saying: "I bet i can outrun you to the academy!" They started running, until Idan heard a moan coming from underneath him. It was a Goomy,and he stepped on it. "Oh my god, i'm so sorry, come here and i'll give you a treatment." Just as he pulled a potion out of his bag, the goomy pushed him-and he seemed mad. "Don't you want treatment? I'm really sorry i stepped on you." Idan said. The goomy charged at Idan, tackling him. One second after and both Idan and the potion were on the floor. "If that's how you want to play, lets do it! Leo, Flame charge!" The pokemon charged at the Goomy with searing fire, pushing him aside. The goomy blew bubbles at the Lilleo, blocking his path.
"Okay, i don't want to be late for my first day, Leo, Noble roar!" Leo roared as hard as he could, catching the Goomy off-guard. "Okay,let's go pokeball!" Idan threw a pokeball at the goomy. One shake,2 shakes,3 shakes,4 shakes. "Man, ain't he a fierce one?" said Idan as the ball shaked on and fourth. Finally stopped moving. "Alright! My first catch! Come on out and don't do any problems!" the Goomy got out of the pokeball, still showing signs of anger at his now-trainer. "Goomy!" he said with an angry tone. Idan picked the potion up, and slowly used it on the goomy. The goomy started feeling better. "Goomy?" he asked, as if he didn't knew what happened to his injuries. "Here, all better. I'll call you Slime. You're gonna have a fun time with us,slime!" And with that, he called his pokemon back, and made his way to the academy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back