• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Becki's Breeding Parlor - Now with Shinies and Events

How is my shop?

• Excellent

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • good

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • poor

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • terrible

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Mayfan- ill have to get that cloned first xD

Hero -Nha im not pc royalty maybe once i have the bestes pokes around i might consider it xD okay ill have to get my pokes cloned and who side anything about iv breeding here? what kind of spread are you looking for, i have like 24 hours of nothing to do at work, ill just need iv battles lol

Jolly roger can you? can you clone yourself copies of those then? and will you be around in about 2 hours?

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Hero -Nha im not pc royalty maybe once i have the bestes pokes around i might consider it xD okay ill have to get my pokes cloned and who side anything about iv breeding here? what kind of spread are you looking for, i have like 24 hours of nothing to do at work, ill just need iv battles lol
No need to be modest, you have one of the top threads here haha. And I can clone your pokemon also if you need it? You should really think of buying an AR, makes things a lot easier.

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Hero great ^^im suposed to be going to work, but then again im suposed to be getting my pokes cloned by someone, and i would be grateful if you could ^^ I have been meaning to get one actually, almost did yesterday but i was short like 2 bucks and i did not want to did into my computer fund xD

Mayfan24

Pokemon Trader
Years
Mayfan- ill have to get that cloned first xD

Jolly roger can you? can you clone yourself copies of those then? and will you be around in about 2 hours?

well just let know when you are ready :)

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
Hero great ^^im suposed to be going to work, but then again im suposed to be getting my pokes cloned by someone, and i would be grateful if you could ^^ I have been meaning to get one actually, almost did yesterday but i was short like 2 bucks and i did not want to did into my computer fund xD
It would be no problem at all, and if you do need any further cloning in the future feel free to contact me. I'm guessing you would like to trade later correct?

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Mafan and Jolly ROger thank you i should be able to trade when i get back from my first job ^^

Thank you so much Hero!!!! and that would be correct, and iv spread please? i only have a few iv breed and i don't really remember their spreads i know i have a murkrow with some stellar ivs.

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
Thank you so much Hero!!!! and that would be correct, and iv spread please? i only have a few iv breed and i don't really remember their spreads i know i have a murkrow with some stellar ivs.
So you want me to check the Iv spreads of some of your pokemon?

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
No lol i want you to give me some iv spreads so i can breed them like this:
31/31/x/x/x/x ect or whatever and my murkrow is something like 31/31/10/31/21/31 or something all the perfects are correct ^^

and don't forget nature, and egg moves, but i won't iv breed on my ss my ditto set is on my plat xD

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
No lol i want you to give me some iv spreads so i can breed them like this:
31/31/x/x/x/x ect or whatever and my murkrow is something like 31/31/10/31/21/31 or something all the perfects are correct ^^

and don't forget nature, and egg moves, but i won't iv breed on my ss my ditto set is on my plat xD
Oh. Ok umm....
Snorunt
Nature: Timid
Iv Spread: 31 Speed, 31 Sp.Atk, and as good as you can get for the others
Egg Move: Spikes

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Okay i should be able to do that ill be back later to see about the egg moves ect !

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
I sent vms to those of you i have trades with that i can now trade with, updated my new list of shinies :D

Aberash

blends in with the shadows
Years
I would be happy to help you transfer pokemon over from your platium.
I am intrested in your
Distant land entei ut Hardy
distant land suicune brave ut
10 aniv latias lvl 70 modest ut
and your ut shiny zapdos cmt

Last edited:

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Aberash im on my way out right now, but for helping me transfer 2-3 sets ill give you zapdos, then im interested in these:
shiny kyorger
shiny darkrai
shiny heatran
and ill need to get most of those cloned...

taylor im interested in these:
Spr_4h_379_s.png

Spr_4h_167_s.png

Spr_4h_235_s.png

Years
Aberash im on my way out right now, but for helping me transfer 2-3 sets ill give you zapdos, then im interested in these:
shiny kyorger
shiny darkrai
shiny heatran
and ill need to get most of those cloned...

taylor im interested in these:
Spr_4h_379_s.png

Spr_4h_167_s.png

Spr_4h_235_s.png

registeel is hack D:
so pick another poke.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
Species:Rotom
Nature:Timid
Ability:Levitate
Egg moves:N/A

Iv breed:Yes Please Could you try and get 31 in Special Attack and Speed but if you can't its Ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back