• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Essentials] Pokemon Blazing Bloom/Frigid Fall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Disclaimer: This IS Lockstin and Gnoggin's fakemon region, we do have permission to use the fakemon, region, characters, etc. I can show proof if needed!

Hi there! I am the lead developer of Pokemon Blazing Bloom/Frigid Fall. The region (The Kaskade region, based on the Pacific Northwest), was created by the youtuber Lockstin and Gnoggin (see disclaimer). This project is made using Pokemon Essentials and Rpg Maker XP

Recruiting:
    Our team is in a good place right now, so we are no longer looking for any help!

This is the general plot:
    You are a 19 year old trainer, who just got a job as Professor Fir's assistant. The professor asks you to deliver a package to the other professor, across the region. While on your way to deliver the package, you join the gym challenge, and also run into Amaze-All, an orginization dedicated to "making peoples lives easier and better"

Unique Features:
    Weather for every type, like Cursed Winds for ghost, or Blood Moon for dark.
    Combination of weather in battles (like a sunny sandstorm, or a rain with cursed winds)
    New minigames
    Over 50 new fakemon
    New regional forms
    Gen 4 graphical style

Screenshots:
    907.png
    Screenshot 2021-03-12 084630.png
    Kaskadian Trevenant.png
    Screenshot 2021-03-09 083700.png

^I will add to it as we get more minigames and such. The concept art was not created by me.

Method of contact: DM me on discord (n1ck0411 #7084), or message me here

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2021
    Disclaimer: This IS Lockstin and Gnoggin's fakemon region, we do have permission to use the fakemon, region, characters, etc. I can show proof if needed!

Hi there! I am the lead developer of Pokemon Blazing Bloom/Frigid Fall. The region (The Kaskade region, based on the Pacific Northwest), was created by the youtuber Lockstin and Gnoggin (see disclaimer). This project is made using Pokemon Essentials and Rpg Maker XP

Recruiting:
    Composers (gen 4 or 5 style)
    Spriters (for fakemon, tilesets, and overworld sprites)
    Programmers (we need these a lot, for all of the weather and minigames)

This is the general plot:
    You are a 19 year old trainer, who just got a job as Professor Fir's assistant. The professor asks you to deliver a package to the other professor, across the region. While on your way to deliver the package, you join the gym challenge, and also run into Amaze-All, an orginization dedicated to "making peoples lives easier and better"

Unique Features:
    Weather for every type, like Cursed Winds for ghost, or Blood Moon for dark.
    Combination of weather in battles (like a sunny sandstorm, or a rain with cursed winds)
    New minigames
    Over 50 new fakemon
    New regional forms
    Gen 4 graphical style

Screenshots:
    View attachment 96300
    View attachment 96301
    View attachment 96302
    View attachment 96303

^I will add to it as we get more minigames and such. The concept art was not created by me.

Method of contact: DM me on discord (n1ck0411 #7084), or message me here

I would like to help as a spriter please get back to me

H e a p.

Banned
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 23, 2022
    Dude I just planned Pokemon Seasons based on these not too long ago-

BTW Can I join?

I might help as a Spriter! I can make Regional Sprite Edits. Here's an edit I did on the last second:

Spoiler:

DM me on Discord: Heap and co.#9481

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2021
    Hi there! Unfortunately our team is in a good place right now, and I would also need to see examples of work before even considering. Either way, thank you for reaching out!

Hey! If you're not really looking for spriters anymore, I'd update the first post. Seems like there's already been confusion in this thread.

_pheebee

[I]Gosh! What's poppin'?[/i]
    Years
  • Hi there! Unfortunately our team is in a good place right now, and I would also need to see examples of work before even considering. Either way, thank you for reaching out!

Hey! If you're not really looking for spriters anymore, I'd update the first post. Seems like there's already been confusion in this thread.

If you do no longer need spriters, please be sure to update your first post.
    It saves confusion in the threads, and will help you find the perfect members for your team~

Giratina Musics

Road to Polyglot
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2024
    I believe you can't, but iirc you can edit it and put [closed] in the title and the mods or admins or whatever will archieve it but im not 100% sure

-Giratina Musics(Master of Souls)

iirc you can put [closed] in the title and then the mods or admins or someone else will archieve it

or if you put [closed] people wont respond anymore and after a month the post will get archieved, bc thats one of the rules

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back