• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [IC] [T] [Best Rookie 1Q '13]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Luna
Wratherian Lycan
Deadly forest.

("From the context he spoke of I don't think he meant to. He might have been using something he didn't have full knowledge of, and the gateway to our dimension happened without him knowing.") Yami answered her. ("It would taste better if cooked... I saw a camp not far from here, they are bound to have a fire. I smelled the smoke, so hopefully it hasn't been put out already. Come with me, if they speak like the other one did, I will be able to speak for us and tell you what they say.") Yami turned back into his humanoid disguise and so did Luna. It seemed like they weren't going to run around in their real forms after all. Luna looked up when Yami opened his mouth to say something again. If she remembered quite right, one of her questions hadn't been answered yet. ("I don't know for sure... It's a possibility, but it could be quit some time, if it is possible.") Yami starter to walk away. ("I have siblings who will likely end up looking for me.") Luna looked up at him and blinked a few times.

("Must be nice... having siblings...") She said with a small sadness in her tone. She followed Yami towards the camp he was talking about. She actually was about to propose the same but it seems like he had the same thoughts. They eventually reached the camp and saw two boys sitting there. One had an unknown scent while the other one had almost the same scent as Yami and Luna but not quite the same. ("Hello there.") Luna decided to bow. ("We smelled the scent of a small camp and wondered if we could use your fire to roast something that we just caught.") Luna pointed at the creature on Yami's shoulder and had forgotten that those people here didn't speak her language. Only if they knew Japanese then they would be able to catch a few words from what she said but even then she was probably speaking a confusing language for them.

Ryuu Higoroshi & Divine
Chapter 3: 3C's Homeroom teacher
Classroom 13

Ryuu sighed when Sagishi promised not to pull pranks anymore. He even swore it but Ryuu knew that Sagishi was lying. Sagishi even called Divine "crazy" but Ryuu didn't defend her because Divine was indeed a little crazy. This weird guy was talking to his skull again and Ryuu could read on Divine's face that he kind of scared her. "Divine, maybe-" Ryuu got interupted when Sagishi stuffed a pancake in his mouth and tried to swallow it as quickly as he could. "Sorry about callin' ya crazy, ma'am, but I mean it as a compliment. It's more fun to be crazy after all!" He said. "I quite like you more than yer hothead guypal, after all. You're actually pretty nice!" he finished with a mouth, halfly filled with pancake.

"O-Oh uhm... thank you." Divine said with a smile on her face. This was when Ryuu started to feel concerned. "Divine, maybe you can make everyone some breakfast, okay? The cafeteria is closed today and I'm sure that all of them are pretty hungry." Ryuu asked her nicely. Divine nodded with a cute smile before she left the classroom. "Sagishi... If you keep flirting with my fiancee then I'll have to kill you." Ryuu said rather strictly and eyes that had suddenly turned red. He took out the information papers out of his desk and tried to find information about Sagishi.

"Trix the trickster...?" Ryuu looked at the name, then ignored it and went to age and gender. "Only if you're interested and cute...?!" Ryuu went to the appearence part where there was supposedly a picture of Sagishi. "What is this...? On an unicorn... laser swords cutting of ninja's heads...?!" Ryuu stood up and walked towards Sagishi's desk. "Explain." Ryuu trew the papers on his desk and crossed his arms. "Students aren't allowed to get into my desk and it's not allowed to change your information papers!" Ryuu shouted.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
SAGISHI HOKORI
The Illegal Alchemist Mage

Classroom
x
CHAPTER I,
Part X:

"Unsettling Transition"

"A delinquent and a massive flirt. And crazy to boot, clearly this is an abnormal class. Frio could probably beat you in a fight though." The girl said this, though before Sagishi could respond his attention was turned back to the front of the room.

"O-Oh uhm... thank you." Divine smiled, though Ryuu seemed tense.

"Divine, maybe you can make everyone some breakfast, okay? The cafeteria is closed today and I'm sure that all of them are pretty hungry." Ryuu told Divine, and after she left, he turned to Sagishi. "Sagishi... If you keep flirting with my fiancee then I'll have to kill you."

"Flirting? How in bloody hell did ya come to that conclusion? And I coulda made food, hell I coulda made exactly what everyone wanted. I made these pancakes m'self!"

"Trix the trickster...?" Ryuu looked at Sagishi's paper, though he had to cover his mouth as he snickered. "Only if you're interested and cute...?!" Ryuu continued on down the page. "What is this...? On an unicorn... laser swords cutting of ninja's heads...?!" Ryuu stood up and walked towards Sagishi's desk, looking as furious as ever. "Explain." He slammed the paper on Sagishi's desk, which inevitably knocked over his pancakes. "Students aren't allowed to get into my desk and it's not allowed to change your information papers!"

Practically out of nowhere, Sagishi's expression stopped looking so happy and cheerful. In fact, his face started to match the rest of his dark appearance. Furious, glaring eyes, and gritted teeth that almost looked as if they were sharpened in Sagishi's anger. "I Didn't touch your bloody desk!!" He immediately stood up from his chair, knocking the desk in front of him over. The desk hit the ground with a loud clang, followed by a few seconds of awkward silence, as Sagishi looked directly into Ryuu's eyes with a look of pure hatred. "I didn't do a damn thing, so mind your business and back off!!" He knelt down and reshaped the toppled pancakes on the ground into a small, transparent ball of crystal and stormed over to the other side of the back of the classroom, his back turned to the teacher and his arms crossed as he closed his eyes and attempted to calm himself.

After a few more seconds of silence, Sagishi turned around and looked around in a bit of confusion. "The bloody hell just..." Sagishi looked to the crystal ball in his hands for a few moments, confused. "Erm..." He pulled the collar of his shirt out so he could see the inside of his shirt, staring down a fang necklace that he'd put on after stealing it off of the corpse. "The crispy kid..." He muttered, before digging into his bag and pulling out a second bag, the other thing he'd taken from the corpse. "The dead kid from before... I think he wanted you to see whatever is in this bag, but the bag wouldn't open. Last night I tried a number of options and I figured out that to open it the kid's necklace has to touch it." He opened it (having already unlocked it that morning) and pulled out a notebook of fully-written pages. "I read the whole thing but it didn't make much sense to me. It has yer hotheaded name on it, so I assume it's meant for you."

He walked over and handed the teacher the notebook and looked down at his knocked over desk and pulled it back upright, sitting in his seat and pondering something quietly. "I'm not quite sure what happened right then..." He mumbled out loud to himself. He remembered the girl's mentioning a Frio being able to beat him up, and looked over to her. "Is that a challenge, lass? 'Cause I'd love to show off my skills in battle." He grinned and turned the crystal ball into a breakfast corn dog (sausage on a stick with pancake coating) and took a bite off of it. "So flame-head," Sagishi looked to Ryuu between bites, "What exactly is Fairytale anyway? It's not like the stories, obviously, but even reading through all that I could only tell that it's a group of people."

YAMI GIN
The Wrathersian Lycan Rogue

Forest
x
CHAPTER I,
Part IV:

"Another World"

("Must be nice... having siblings...") Luna said to him as they headed to the campsite. ("Hello there.") Luna bowed, then began speaking their native tongue to a couple of people who would no doubt be confused. ("We smelled the scent of a small camp and wondered if we could use your fire to roast something that we just caught.")

("They really are great... Perhaps I've been taking them for granted as of late... They pay attention to me, unlike others of my clan...") He then patted Luna's shoulder, a light way to grab her attention. ("I can speak for us, they won't understand our language.") Placing the elk-like beast near the fire. He then spoke in the language he knew they spoke. "Terribly sorry to intrude, but we were hoping we could use your fire to cook this... Creature." He glanced down at it, wondering what exactly it was. "We mean no harm to anyone here, in fact, this should provide morethan enough meat for the four of us. That is, if you don't mind having us. We're not... From around here, exactly..."

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Christian Davidson - Infirmary

Chris felt better already, having a few hands full of trail mix inside of his gut. He didn't feel shaky or weak as before. "Now would be the time..." he thought as he went to work unplugging himself from the machines. As soon as he did that, though, a faint alarm rang out, which quickly got the nurse's attention. "What are you doing?" she asked, a hint of alarm in her voice, "You haven't been cleared to leave. You're still not well." Chris turned to her and spoke softly, "Sitting here doing nothing will give me exactly one thing: nothing." Chris then turned his body to where his legs were dangling over the edge of the bed. Slowly he slid his body forward, letting his feet make contact with the floor. Fortunately, his feet stayed where they landed and didn't slide. He righted himself, using the bed for a prop, and was able to stand fully. Success!

He tried to take a step forward, but as he did he almost fell. Apparently, his sense of balance was a little off. Maybe going to the pool area would help him with his walking and balance. "Can't fall far in a pool," he thought, "Plus, if I do, I can just float until I got my footing." So it was decided: the pool it is. Now how to get out there without falling flat on his face? Chris looked around him and noticed an old crutch leaning up against the wall. Without hesitation, he grabbed the crutch and adjusted it for his height. Placing his arm around it for support, Chris slowly walked out of the infirmary.

The morning sunlight and cooler air felt like a welcome change from the stuffiness of inside. He slowly walked towards the pool, noticing that someone was at the track. He squinted and noticed that it was Milly walking. He decided not to disturb her and continued on. He remembered a little about what he said about her and mentally kicked himself for putting her in that position. Why, oh why, did he have to be over-dramatic sometimes?

He finally got to the pool area, which thankfully was open and nicely cleaned. Fortunately he was still wearing his swim trunks! He got to the edge of the pool and cast away his crutch, grabbing the handrail for support. He descended the steps, feeling the cool water gently splashing against his legs. His feet got to the bottom of the pool and stood in water up to his shoulders. He then began to walk slowly from one end of the pool to the other, staying in the shallow end for now.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Sorae

The flute was amazing. Hypnotizing, even. You bite into a piece of jerky, visualizing things you hadn't been aware of before. And the jerky... gods, it tasted more delicious than it should have. It was only when a strange voice made you snap out of it. It spoke a different language, and as you turned to it's source you were a bit surprised. "G-good morning?" You blurt out. "Uh, sorry." You aren't aware of what language she was speaking, but from the little Japanese you've taken, you can understand the word roast. You bow in greeting, aware that she probably doesn't speak your language language, nod in approval, and then listen to her companion.

"So you want to cook it? Considering you probably got it from the woods..." You inspect it carefully. "I hope this is safer to eat than what I caught before. Don't worry about intruding though; I don't mind more company, although I'm..." You refrain from saying 'not to sure about Lerion.' "Take a seat. I have tea." You get a pot and drop in some basil, along with water, and place it in a corner. "The fire's a bit small for that, though..." You take some firewood and added it to what you already had, than carefully surround it by rocks. Better avoid a forest fire....

Within a few minutes and a lighter, a fire was burning. Plunging two sticks into the ground, you speak again. "Here. Place the... creature, here. And take some tea! It's already hot." You give two ceramic cups to each one. "Teacups from Japan... a country in the human world. My dad got them on his travels."

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017

Cheryll Renee Moreau

421259_377628942342764_1606743542_n.jpg
Cheryll smiled at her friend as she opened the present he gave her. "It's not just a necklace either, it's a protective charm I made. It probably won't be able to completely deflect a semi-trailer or anything but it should be enough to help keep you safe from fairtytale - and it will be more than enough for Janie and her thugs. Simply put, it will warn you if you're in danger and it should shield you from most harm."

Cheryll looked at her friend and hugged him. "I love it" she smiled more. "thank you Allister" she put the necklace on. "it even goes nicely with the charm bracelet I got from my sisters" she showed him the bracelet that was on her wrist before sliding her new book on the table so he could see it. "Allister have you read this before? I've never read a fictional book, but my sister Celia thought I'd enjoy this one"

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
He was so lost in the wondrous sounds he issued from his flute Lerion was lost in the world he was inadvertently creating, he didn't react to the visitors at first, he was only knocked from the illusion when Sorae began to shift the camp around. He barely held in a gasp when he finally looked at the two newcomers. It's them! What are...oh great, things have been weird enough since I got here, now I'm having some sort of prophetic dreams?...Nah must have been a fluke He helped enlarge the fire pit wordlessly and then sat down a moment before thinking again. He noticed the girl spoke what sounded like some sort of broken, piecemeal language but the guy seemed to speak English well enough. Lerion's ears twitched as he looked at them. They smell sort of like me but different, that girl smells sweeter and that guy...for some reason his scent doesn't trigger a rivalry response in me like the male wolves I met back in the forest. Their disguises are perfect...no fair...I wonder if I can...

Lerion decided he better get some distance while he can, so he stood up and patted the spot he had been sitting moments before. "Yes please, make yourselves at home, especially since you brought food...in fact feel free to take my spot!" He managed to smile sincerely since he WAS happy they brought meat...meat that wasn't purple, poor Sorae, must suck to do all that work and then have your meal go gross on you. After making the invitation he sat on the opposite side of fire from where he had been before and inched another two feet further and looked at the ground a bit. He wasn't sure what to say but he shouldn't just start playing the flute again, it might seem like he was avoiding or ignoring them so he just sat...until a thought struck him.

He looked at the two again, this time directly and spoke to the guy and at first only him. "So what, if I may ask, is your name? I'm Lerion." Then he looked directly at the girl and sent his thoughts directly at her, including the pure feelings and abstract thoughts he had communicated with before he discovered humans, hoping that style of communication would transcend language barriers. So, who are you...I mean what is your name? I've never met another Lycan before...my name is Lerion. Pretty strange to see a beautiful girl and a surprisingly regal man wandering around the forest.

Last edited:

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Milly

Lying on the grass proved more boring than Milly had first expected, eyes fixed onto the small wisp of cloud as it crawled across the blue sky. Huffing, she tried to imagine a shape in the cotton wad but when all she came up with was a vague version of ditto, Milly gave up.

Her music offered little relief too as she absentmindedly flicked through her ipod, each track over listened too and with each beat the song simply faded into white noise. When her final effort to fight off boredom failed, making daisy chains had never been her forte, Milly grumpily rolled over onto her stomach, burying her head in her arms.

Mornings sucked. A niggling flicker of joy in acknowledging this fact burned in her mind as she recalled all the mornings she had slept through. Time well spent. Milly grinned as she pulled her head up and rested the tip of her chin on her forearms. It was then that she spied a shape moved slowly into the pool entrance and after not seeing another living soul since she had woken up, she was curious about who else would be up at such a stupid time.

Springing up from her position, she shouldered her bag and set off to the pool just to peak round the corner. Her pace only slowed when her head gave yet another horrid snap of pain. There was still blood oozing from the cut but thankfully the amount of blood seemed to have halved. When she arrived at the pool entrance Milly took care to peer round the door way, not wanting to walk in on anything she really didn't want to see. After all, only strange people were up so early. But as this thought crossed her mind Milly reminded herself that she too was up and therefore equally weird by her own standards.

What she saw however, was nothing mentally scaring but it was surprising. Chris stood in the pool, walking slowing from one side of the pool to the next. His movements seemed slow and awkward but from this distance the colour seemed to have returned to his face, filling out his cheeks and lips.
Raising her eye brows a little, Milly forgot about her awkwardness and moved through the entrance to study Chris with a smile.
"What are you doing out here? Jail break from the nurse's office or something?"

siiadams

Years
Christian Davidson - Pool

Chris was concentrating solely on his walking and balance, both of which were getting easier to do. He felt more blood rushing through his arms and legs as he walked and got used to that feeling again. He started to walk faster, picking up his knees higher almost like a march. He soon tired of that and resumed normal walking. "No time for any fancy stuff...just gotta get back to normal," he thought as he kept going.

Suddenly, he heard an all-too-familiar voice coming from the pool's entrance, "What are you doing out here? Jail break from the nurse's office or something?"

Chris smiled immediately as he turned to see Milly staring at him with a smile on her face. It was good to hear her voice cutting the sounds of splashing and silence. It was then he stopped and stood In the pool. "What if I did? You gonna arrest me?" he said to her sarcastically. He chuckled for a moment for continuing, "I have to get used to being on my feet again, so I came here. Not only does it help strengthen my muscles by providing resistance, but its a whole lot softer to fall here than anywhere else...just in case." He continued to the opposite edge of the pool and stopped. He crossed his arms on the concrete ledge and placed his chin down for a moment to rest.

It was then that he saw Milly's gash on her forehead. "How's your head? Is it still giving you problems?" he asked, glad to have another topic to talk about. His mind still thought back to what he said before blacking out, but hoped that she was still at least thinking about it.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Takumi Makkusu - The Dream That Haunts Me

Everything around me is dark. I see no light anywhere around me, & yet I can see myself clearly. In front of me, their were many Solo's with that expressionless look on each of them. They all suddenly burned in black fire & vanish, save one in facing me. He comes charging at me, & I somehow block & counter him. He vanishes in the darkness too, & everything was quiet. Then, which scares me, I hear something stabbed, & I can feel blood splatter on me.

"Ahh!!" I spring up on my bed exhausted. It was just a dream. Thank goodness. I check if my heart is still where it should be with my...well, I only have one free hand. That dream... I...I don't... I look at Nammi is is sleeping beside my face. I just smile, but I also blush. Regardless, I grip her hand since she was holding my hand.

What was that dream? I don't like it. I only remember Solo in the dream, & something...something... "I just don't remember much..." I spoke my mind a little. "What..." This is troubling me, troubling me so much that I'm not bashful around Nami right now. Is it best I let her sleep? My worriness gets the better of me. Next time I'll leave it be. "Nami? Wake up." I nudge her a bit, trying to wake her. I already notice she's in her real form. I suppose I've gotten used to it. She must've joined in the graveyard battle too. She is a Yokai after all. Maybe she knows what happened after I blacked out, 'cause I don't remember squat.

Sapphire Rose

Years

Luna
Wratherian Lycan
Deadly forest.

("They really are great... Perhaps I've been taking them for granted as of late... They pay attention to me, unlike others of my clan...") Yami spoke and made Luna quite suprised. Prince's weren't normally neglected. ("I can speak for us, they won't understand our language.") Yami patted her shoulder and turned to the two strangers. He started to speak a language that Luna had never heard of. It did remind her of the Wratherian Vampire language but it sounded entirely different. Whatever Yami said, it seemed like the strangers didn't mind having them. The one that smelled a bit like them shoved aside and sat on the other side of the campfire, making place for them it seemed.

Luna sat down and got more and more confused as they seemed to be having a conversation. She felt uneasy at this moment and looked at everyone's faces. One of the strangers said something difficult to them and gestured to some beautiful teacups. Luna thought that he meant that they should drink some and picked up a teacup. She sniffed at the colored water that was in it and soon found out that it was tea. She took a sip and was rather suprised by how good it tasted. ("Wow... this is great...") Luna mumbled and took another sip. After feeling relaxed from drinking the tea, she turned to Yami with a questionating face. ("What are they saying? Their language confuses me a lot...") Luna asked him.

She soon felt like someone was trying to infiltrate her mind and looked around her, only to find out that it was the boy with the wolf ears. He said something but Luna was, once again, unable to understand it. She stared at him with a questionating face and thought that he might be asking her name. ("Yami, can you translate me?") Luna asked him and turned back to the boy who seemed to be calling himself "Lerion". ("My name is Luna, I don't have a last name. I am a Lycan." Luna spoke with a soft voice and a smile across her lips.

Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki
Chapter 4: The spy of Fairytale.
Infirmary

Nami woke up once again when Takumi nudged her. She slowly opened her crimson eyes and glanced in Takumi's direction. She felt that the hand she had been holding had gripped hers. It was Takumi's hand ofcourse and made her blush a little. "Good morning, Takumi-kun..." Nami said with a sleepy but nice voice. She brushed her silver hair out of her face and saw a rather concerned expression on his face. She didn't sit up because the pain in her legs hadn't fully gone away. Instead she just laid there while she kept holding onto his hand.

"Are you alright? You seem like you just got an awful nightmare..." Nami moved a little so that she could reach out her other hand towards him and place it gently on his cheek. "... You seem exhausted..." Nami said quietly. Ofcourse he would feel exhausted, they almost died in a fight against Solo because he was wearing some over-powered collar. Actually... Takumi did die but Nami was just on time when she injected her blood in him. She saved his life but was afraid to tell him. She knew she couldn't keep it a secret and would tell him if he asked for it.

"You're also pale and..." Nami slowly moved her hand towards his forehead and felt unnatural warmth. The warmth wasn't that unnatural actually but it did feel like that he had a fever. "you're warm..." Nami removed her hand and gently placed it on her belly. She had a soft blush across her cheeks as she stared at him. "Please tell me what the nightmare was about..." Nami asked him. "And don't lie..." She warned him but gave him a warm smile in attempt to make him feel better.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
YAMI GIN

Forest
x
CHAPTER I,
Part V:

"Another World"

"So you want to cook it? Considering you probably got it from the woods... I hope this is safer to eat than what I caught before. Don't worry about intruding though; I don't mind more company, although I'm..." He paused for multiple seconds. "Take a seat. I have tea. The fire's a bit small for that, though... Here. Place the... creature, here. And take some tea! It's already hot. Teacups from Japan... a country in the human world. My dad got them on his travels."

The other boy, the one with a similar animalistic scent, spoke up. "Yes please, make yourselves at home, especially since you brought food...in fact feel free to take my spot! So what, if I may ask, is your name? I'm Lerion."

Luna tensed slightly, notably at the same time Yami himself did, because something in the air felt very unnatural for a few moments. ("Wow... this is great... What are they saying? Their language confuses me a lot... Yami, can you translate for me? My name is Luna, I don't have a last name. I am a Lycan.")

After placing the beast over the fire, Yami seated himself beside Luna, his knees folded below him with his hands resting over his thighs. He nodded in response to Luna, and drank his tea slowly, while it was still hot. "She says her name is Luna, and she is a Lycan like myself." He turned to Luna. ("We can cook and eat the creature, and we'll be sharing it with them. The boy says these cups are from some place called Japan.") He turned to the other two, mainly Lerion, the one who asked him who he was. "I am Yami Gin, fifth of the Gin Kingdom." He paused, though part of him figured that the title may not be used in that way with this world. "Gin means Silver, which was what our first ancestor was named when he discovered the material for the first time ever in our world."

"As for the title," he continued, "for the royalty in our clans, each is named by a number to determine their position. The ruler is first, his mate is second, the eldest son is third, the eldest daughter is fourth, and other children of the first and second are named from there onward by age, from oldest to youngest. If the third finds his lifemate, then he and she become the new first and second once the original first is dead. The second, if she outlives the first, remains in royalty but not in power, named an elder. If the third dies before he replaces the first, then the fourth gets the position as the second when the first dies once she finds a lifemate. If the third or fourth haven't found lifemates by the time they are needed to replace the first or second, they have three moon phases to find one. If not, the position moves to the fifth, then the sixth, then the seventh, and so on."

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Milly - Pool
"I would have made a run for it too. So I won't tell, your secret is safe with me." Milly grinned and shrugged, moving over to one of the side benches and sitting down. When Chris mentioned her head, she instinctively reached up and touched the wound before smiling shyly.

"Only a little, but it's nothing to worry about. I didn't want to bug the nurse so early in the morning is all." She finished with a shrug as she inspected her fingers for blood and when satisfied she refocused on Chris as he rested at the edge of the pool.

"What happened yesterday?" Milly began, "I mean with the mermaid. One point you and Volt were in the pool and the next you were both gone. I tried to follow but kinda slipped and knocked myself out." Milly laughed at this, eyeing the offending tiles where she had fallen with a resentful glance and trying to ignore how pathetic that sentence had sounded. Both Chris and Volt had fought like heroes, gaining injuries and everything and here was Milly with a bump on the head from a slipping on a wet tile.

"You sure you ok by the way? I figured we wouldn't be seeing you out and about for at least a couple of days. You were in a pretty bad state." When she said this, she tried to keep her voice light, the clear image of Chris' pale face reappeared in her memories. It was a sight she hoped she wouldn't have to see again. "Kinda like you had just lost a bad cat fight or something. The offer on the ball of string is still open by the way." Milly added this with a smirk as she shifted in her seat. "Catnip too, though I think that's harder to come by."

Sephear

Years
"Hmm." Lerion thought to himself for a moment. "Well it's nice to meet both of you...I must say you do have a bit of a regal grace to you, but if you hadn't told me I'd have just attributed it to being a Lycan, it seems we all have at least a wolf's grace. You know...I'm kind of surprised you're not telling us Luna is also of royal blood with her looks and that hair...although I suppose beauty does not imply royalty and vice-versa." He said this matter-of-factly with no hint of flirtation or pandering. "So there's an entire kingdom of Lycans eh?" His expression was thoughtful a few moments. Out of nowhere Lerion chuckled a bit and the grimness was finally banished from his face by a relaxed smile. "Well I'm sure you'll fit in just fine here, I only showed up a few hours before everyone settled in for the night yesterday, but if yesterday was any indication there's no way NOT to fit in here."

Finally unstiffened from seeing people he had dreamed of, music began flowing through Lerion's mind again and he could not resist the urge to pick up the flute and make it reality. Only a few short seconds after the put the instrument to his lips it created a tune that seemed to flit from one note to the next whimsically, it brought to one's mind fields of flowers, things like skipping an running through fields. Perfectly on queue as if the instrument had limited command over the elements, a gentle breeze made it's way over to them and danced across their hair and on their noses bringing with it the scent of flowers. Somehow the music's influence was exciting, stimulating, yet soothing and relaxing at the same time.

After a short 2 minutes of playing Lerion stopped and leaned back on the forest floor and let out a contented sigh at the feeling of all his muscles loosening. He merely thought the feelings of his music were his satisfaction at playing and feeling it, he had no inkling that the flute could share those very same feelings with others, he thought the sights and smells the flute brought on were only in his own mind.

"Ah...it may be my only possession but this flute...I almost feel I need nothing else...I can't wait for that meat to cook, it will be so satisfying after playing."

siiadams

Years
Christian Davidson - Pool

Chris thought back to the fight, though some details were blurry. "Her name was Divine, I think. She was asking to see the teacher dressed in weird-looking clothes. Someone made the mention that her clothes made her into a member of Fairytale. Divine tried to scare me off with water, but I fought back. It was then that Lerion said to her that he didn't want to see her. That's when she went berserk."

As he continued, Chris kinda looked down to the ground, "She was lucky enough to hide behind a dang shield as she fought. I couldn't lay a finger on her. And you saw what she did to me as a result..." He could feel anger rising up in him, not about the fight but at his performance in the fight. "If it wasn't for that, the fight would've been more fair...and I would've lasted much longer than I did."

Chris shook his head, trying to get his thoughts back on track. "Anyways, it turns out that the mermaid and the teacher are in a relationship. All of a sudden, he appears and she calms down. It turns out that she wasn't a TRUE member of Fairytale...she was spying on them from the inside! So the fight was all for nothing. I got hurt and lost a lot of blood for nothing..." Chris shook his head again and ducked down under the water for a minute to cool off before coming back up.

"Anyways, if I take it easy for the next day or two, I should be ok."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Takumi Makkusu - She Can Still Be Scary

Maybe it was just a stupid dream. Stupid, stupid dream, yet Solo is truly dead. I don't know how he died, but... I can hear Nami waking up. "Morning sleepyhead," I greet Nami with a smile. She gets concerned about my self-being, checking my forehead. Perhaps I am a little warm, from sleeping in bed all night I guess. Maybe it was that dream that has me stressed.

Nami thought I had a nightmare. She was right. Now she wants to know what kind of dream I had. She must be crazy! "Hee..." I chuckle. Guess I can't get past anything through her. "Well, I had a dream where I was fighting Solo. Everything went black, & I felt blood. That's all I remember, it went by so fast." I barely remember the nightmare. Was it a nightmare? I don't know...

"So what happened at the graveyard after I blacked out?" I ask all worried. "How did Solo die?" It's all so confusing. Not even Nami's stare is making me bashful about her, sort of. My main concern is the graveyard. Hopefully Nami will tell me the whole story.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Sorae

Hmmm... By the sounds of it, these people weren't from the Youkai world, as he had thought. The system seemed different from the one described to him; nevertheless, he stayed silent as Lerion began to go on about Luna. He was actually a bit shocked at this one; although Lerion had his phobia, or so he was sure he did, he seemed to be much more relaxed conversing with them than he normally would. Maybe the flute had to do with it... this was quite interesting. And then moving to these people that had just arrived, one seemed to be able to speak English. Only one. The other one, as he had already realized, spoke a different language entirely.

Dumbly, after Lerion said something about anyone being able to fit in, Sorae mumbled his thoughts out loud, as if narrating to other people. "You can stay at my place if you want. The room's labeled Sorae Kakori Jenai, which is my name, and I don't share it with anyone so far..." Noticing what he said afterward, he retained his expression and didn't regret the offer.

Lerion then began to play again, and the melody made Sorae a bit more lively; beginning to imagine things again, letting his mind trail away. Jeez... that flute is nearly hypnotic... Sorae snapped out of it once it was finished. "Ah...it may be my only possession but this flute...I almost feel I need nothing else...I can't wait for that meat to cook, it will be so satisfying after playing."

"Speaking of which, it's finished." You chime in happily, beginning to split the creature into portions for each person. "Seems edible, and delicious." You serve each one their respective food, grin and say "Dig in," then happily eat yours. While you eat, you decide to speak to Yami. "Where exactly are you from? This is the Youkai realm, and I used to live in the Human realm. You said you're not from around here, so maybe that means another realm? I'm not even sure if there are others. Just curious."

Sapphire Rose

Years

Ryuu Higoroshi & Divine
Chapter 3: 3C's Homeroom teacher
Classroom 13

Ryuu watched as this mad student started to yell at him and went completely from the rails. After a while he started to calm down and explained him about the necklace that he stole from Saolo's corpse. Solo's bag apparently wouldn't open without it. Sagishi gave him a pack of paper that seemingly was supposed to be given to him. Ryuu immediately went back to his chair and glanced at it full of curiosity. "Thanks Sagishi." He said as he almost forgot to thank him and rushed to the first page. "These are... discriptions of Fairytale's plans?!" Ryuu shouted. This meant that Solo only joined Fairytale to spy on them. Ryuu felt kind of bad for judging him like that earlier.

Ryuu kind of had an idea what happened on the graveyard then. Solo was probably being controlled by the collar that they found earlier and Nami, Takumi, Frio and Elise tried to stop him. At the end something went totally out of hand, atleast, that's what he thought. "Thank you Sagishi, I really had need for this. Sit down and feel free to eat more pancakes." Ryuu said. Sagishi gave him something important so that should be rewarded.

Luna
Wratherian Lycan
Deadly forest.

Luna was completely confused about the conversation again but was happy that Yami explained some of it. ("We can cook and eat the creature, and we'll be sharing it with them. The boy says these cups are from some place called Japan.") he answered. Japan? What was Japan...? Could you eat it...? Luna glanced at her cup of tea and found it rather beautiful. Japan must be a beautiful place if they sold things like this. Luna watched the moment unfold as she didn't understand what they said again.

"(Yami...? I understand little to nothing what they are saying...)" Luna mentioned but was afraid that he would get annoyed if she kept asking him to translate. "(Do you mind translating for me...?)" She asked for the future. Until she had something fimilair to Yami's necklace, she wasn't going to be able to converse with with. Once they boy that seemingly was called Sorea started to get some of the meat, Luna got some herself and gently stuffed it in her mouth. She was well-mannered and was seen in her actions. "(This is delicious! Taste it Yami!") Luna said excited.

Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki
Chapter 3: The spy of Fairytale.
Infirmary

"Well, I had a dream where I was fighting Solo. Everything went black, & I felt blood. That's all I remember, it went by so fast." Takumi answered her with a chuckle. This was nothing to chuckle about actually and Nami showed this with the worried expression on her face. He didn't seem to get shy when Nami rested her hands on his cheeks... did this mean that he didn't like her after all? He mentioned that he liked a girl... Who could it be? Nami wanted to see who she lost his heart to.

Takumi started to ask the questions which Nami tried to avoid. She kept quiet and turned her face away from him. She was too embaressed to look at him right in the face because she liked him but she also was afraid how he would reply if Nami explained him what had happened. "You... You fought Solo after you died... You got knocked out after a while and Elise started to go wild because Frio was down too..." Nami said quietly and paused. "Elise seemed to be in a sort of trance and was about to burn down the school... Solo saved all of us by knocking her out but ended up being burned to dead..." Nami closed her eyes and had a painful expression. It wasn't nice to remember someone's dead like this. She actually remembered two... Solo's AND Takumi's.

"I-I'm sorry, Takumi-kun..." Nami said and paused again, trying to stop her eyes from tearing up. "You died trying to save me... You took the blast... You died..." Nami couldn't help one tear from escaping her beautiful chocolate brown eyes. "... I injected my blood in you afterwarts and brought you back to life..." Nami said carefully and awaited the yelling that she was expecting from him.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
YAMI GIN

Forest
x
CHAPTER I,
Part VI:

"Another World"

"Hmm. Well it's nice to meet both of you... I must say you do have a bit of a regal grace to you, but if you hadn't told me I'd have just attributed it to being a Lycan, it seems we all have at least a wolf's grace. You know... I'm kind of surprised you're not telling us Luna is also of royal blood with her looks and that hair... Although I suppose beauty does not imply royalty and vice-versa. So there's an entire kingdom of Lycans eh? Well I'm sure you'll fit in just fine here, I only showed up a few hours before everyone settled in for the night yesterday, but if yesterday was any indication there's no way NOT to fit in here."

"Believe it or not, I'm the least 'regal' of my family. I suppose that tells you something." Yami drank his tea while it was still warm and placed the empty cup on the ground in front of him, so gently that it didn't make a sound. "There are many kingdoms of us... But for every kingdom there are a dozen roamer packs. She told me that she was from a pack, rather than a kingdom. We have no prior knowledge of one another before this morning. Normally the roamers and settlers are very uneasy with one another, but seeing as we're in a similar situation, there would be no point in initiating conflict." He paused for a moment or two. "We don't want to fit in, though. If anything, we'd like to return to our homeland, but that might not be an available option to us for a while."

The boy then played his instrument, and something about the tune was very unsettling to him. It reminded him of the Sirens, whose songs would invade the mind through the ears that heard them, hypnotizing them into seeing, feeling, and doing anything. He had trained himself to resist this, so to him it felt like a song, with an eerie, unnatural feeling. Afterward, the other kid spoke up. "You can stay at my place if you want. The room's labeled Sorae Kakori Jenai, which is my name, and I don't share it with anyone so far..."

"The forest is fine for us... Preferable, in fact. Perhaps this is closer to home to us than any buildings or rooms created here."

The boy said that the food was done, then spoke to him directly, "Where exactly are you from? This is the Youkai realm, and I used to live in the Human realm. You said you're not from around here, so maybe that means another realm? I'm not even sure if there are others. Just curious."

"Perhaps our world doesn't exist in this world... From what I understand, someone created a portal between our worlds, and it closed shortly after we wound up here." Yami felt as though Luna was about to speak, and turned to her moments before she had.

"(Yami...? I understand little to nothing what they are saying... Do you mind translating for me...?)" After taking a bit of the meat, she exclaimed, "(This is delicious! Taste it Yami!)"

Yami had begun undoing the necklace slowly as he replied, "(Basically, they're asking about our world. The one who has these cups, Sorae, offered for us to stay in his room. I figured I'd be better off in the forest, but you may if the idea interests you.)" Yami took off the necklace and handed it to her. "(Here, this should make things easier.)"

Years

Allister Curtis

Allister grinned across the table at Cheryll, he couldn't help but be thrilled that she liked his gift (and as an added bonus it really did go well with the bracelets around her arm). As the two continued to sit and eat breakfast together she showed him the book she had with her stating she had never read much fiction and wanting to know if he thought she'd like it.
"Actually I have read that one, I quite like the classics. I think you'll quite enjoy it. It has an amazing storyline and some fantastic characters... although as a warning it is also, well quite frankly it is trippy as hell." Allister laughed, he couldn't remember the last time he had felt this comfortable with someone and he had momentarily been able to put all the craziness with Gavin and with fairytale out of his mind.

After a while though it became apparent that it was time to head to class.
Still going to classes despite all this... he better have something important to say.
Allister got up and said to Cheryll
"Well, happy birthday again. I'll see you in class" before he departed the cafeteria and headed through the school to class 3C.

Allister said nothing upon his arrival at the class, he did however take note of two unfamiliar faces a boy with black hair who looked be a similar age to Allister himself and had a distinctly "magey" air about him and a young woman who stood at his teachers side.
A new student... and an assistant or something? Okay then... Curious to see what was going on Allister sat in his usual place in the back corner of the room to watch how things played out.

Sephear

Years
Lerion pondered Yami's words. "I'm not really sure what you'd call me, my parents forsook society in favor of living as regular wolves, albeit extremely large wolves. I didn't know I was anything other than a wolf for quite a while, I guess there was a reason I didn't fit in with the rest of my pack. We weren't really roamer's or part of a kingdom, we just had a forest nothing like anything else I've ever seen for territory. I have no idea where it is either, only one human ever went there, I feel it must have been unknown to humanity on the whole...or something not quite the same as the rest of the human world, if it's a part of it at all."

He couldn't help being a bit happy to meet other Lycans, they were quite different from him yet had more in common than really anyone else he had met. "I must admit I too am more comfortable sleeping out here...being back in a forest makes me feel more at peace...more in control...Wait a minute..." He looked down at the ground and furrowed his brow than turned to Sorae. "Sorae...when does class usually start? The sun's getting higher and I don't want to be late my first day."

Last edited:
Back