• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thanksgiving C&M Caption Contest - VOTING NOW OPEN

Who gets your vote for best caption?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
  • Blatantly stolen from Pokemon General. Thanks Toujours!

For many people, today is Thanksgiving aka Turkey Day aka MACY'S PARADE DAY ZOMG! To celebrate this glorious day of food/remembrance of Pilgrims' suffering/whatever the heck Thanksgiving's all about, have fun captioning this cultural Thanksgiving picture from Friends. (For those unfamiliar with the episode/show, Monica has the raw turkey on her head; Joey is gasping in horror!) If this becomes successful, it might morph into a weekly/monthly thing, so have fun!

friends_508_monica_turkey_head.jpg

To enter:

• Write a funny caption for the picture above by 27th November
    • Members will then vote on the funniest (after I've added a poll) from 27th November to 30th November
    • The winner will be announced on 1st December, and may receive an emblem or something.
    So, have fun everyone! Gobblegobblegobble!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    '' OMG, IT'S LADY GAGA! AM I STILL ON PLANET EARTH? ''

random thought~

Last edited:

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    "AAAAAAAAHH AAAA HHHHH AAHH"
    I'm too lazy to come up with words to describe the moment :(

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Right, thanks everyone for your responses. Voting is now open! You can vote for multiple quotes, but you can't vote for your own. Voting closes on Friday (which I thought was Thursday when making the poll... -_-), and I have until then to steal an emblem from Google Images and have it uploaded!

Happy voting and late Thanksgiving, everyone! :D

Last edited:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • And we have a tie!

Snivy063 and vaporeon7, both with 7 votes, win the Thanksgiving C&M Caption Contest. Emblems will be uploaded and distributed in due course.

Thanks to everyone who entered and voted. There'll probably be another one of these closer to Christmas - and better advertised this time! :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back