• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
Years
Suz said:
I'm new, please don't kill me...
lol
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Please don't dpuble post again. It's break the rules and no one'll kill you. Don't worry. Anyway,follow the rules,post a lot,have fun and have a good time.

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
lol now you triple posted...geeze..and you posted 5 straight posts in another thread u made.....neway welcome to PC...PM me if u need help with anything

Anarchytekt

Techlord
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 16, 2006
Welcome to pc. And Pc doesnt have a virus that can come out of the computer and swallow u whole!:) Don't worry.
Er...I have nothing against u ppl but u all told Suz not to double-post, but none of u told the solution. Suz, use the edit button in the bottom right(of my skin) of your post. And please don't do it again. Welcome again:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back