• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Highly Recommended // Pokemon Millenium 2000(A Hack)

Philbro

The One For You!
Years
  • Age 33
  • U.K.
  • Seen Aug 2, 2010
Cool Anyways you made a site or what if not i think if you want make a site for it

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
Finally!!!

Sorry for double-posting, but the beta is here! It's a zipped IPS patch, so you need to patch it to a clean Pokemon Crystal ROM. For this beta, only the maps and trainers, as well as some stat changes, have been changed. The next beta will be edited more.

Philbro

The One For You!
Years
  • Age 33
  • U.K.
  • Seen Aug 2, 2010
*shakes on his drum loudly* Welldone indeed its amazing roll on mroe work *drums furisly on his drum again*

Philbro

The One For You!
Years
  • Age 33
  • U.K.
  • Seen Aug 2, 2010
Yay it deserves it. Welldone anyways what is ready for the next beta. i so excited.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
GLL, srry but I won't be able to do what u e-mailed me, since I'm now going to my uncle's house for the Hurricane, so I'll be there. And my computer stays home packed, so I won't have my tools. I'll start working on it when I get back :D
Srry.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
^That's all right, but can you email it back to me so we can work on other stuff while we wait? And it looks like H.Frances is going to leave a serious mess. You live in Florida right?

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
YTeah I do. BTW, I juts took my computer out fast since my dads outside and my mom is shoopping for things for the hurricane. Yeah I live in Miami, and we are going to Kendal. ANyways I'll try to e-mail it to you form my uncle's house.

Back