• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Highly Recommended // Pokemon Millenium 2000(A Hack)

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
  • Don't worry about that SURF-into-nowhere thing. Even if people try to surf there, they won't go anywhere because an invisible wall would stop them. And I found a problem myself. Don't go into the Route 40 Battle Tower gate because I forgot to move the warps so that you don't end up where the person is, instead of just going in through the carpet. And there might be a problem at the Indigo Plateau/Victory Road gate- when you go in, there might be some stuff behind you. And I'll work it so the guide person doesn't trap you in the trees, even though you'll get out as he moves you around. And that's not a PokeMart- I just need to get someone to change that text.

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    there are two more.....
    6. I thougt it was Johto......
    7. you might wanna block that like in the original, and it stops for a sec when you pass by...... someone could just skip the Rival Battle and going back to Elm.

Last edited:

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
  • As for that, I tried to make that say Kahtoen using TLP, but I decided to leave it at Kanto for the time being. And what I said for the Battle Tower gate goes for the Violet City gate. I'm gonna fix the map problems and email you the fixed one. Same goes for h.o.d., Wy_Wynaut, and KJY2J.

Last edited:

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    houndoomofdarkness said:
    my pokemon fainted i got whited out and landed in bushes then i couldnt move screen 1
    2 problem see screen 2 im outside of the route to go to violet city

screen 3 look what happens when i go in to the door
    #1 never hapened to me and I still whited out..... I'm Posting more tomarrow.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
  • Okay. I just sent the map-fixed beta. KJY2J and Wy_Wynaut, I got an email saying that the email couldn't be sent to you. WW, does your email address have a (_) in it? And houndoomofdarkness, I just wanted to put those two doors there cause there were two warps there.

Last edited:

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    ok. just got it...... I'll edit (or post if someone has already) when I find one......

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2015
    Well I still haven't got an email but that's ok I'll just wait till you realease the game publicly.

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2015
    GymLeaderLance99 I recieved the email but i was'nt able to extract yhe beta, but it should work if you were to zip the file I have both win zip and win rar so just use witch ever.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    KJY2J

Back