• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everyone!

Years
  • I joined earlier today but for some reason I got so distracted reading tons of posts that I didn't even realize I had yet to introduce myself, haha. Oops.

So hi everyone! I'm Amanda, but you can also call me Broken if you wish. I'm a brazilian art student who has loved Pokemon since... Well, since it came out, actually. My first game was Pokemon Red, though my favorite is Crystal, and my top favorite Pokemon of all time is Caterpie.

Quite honestly, I'm no good with introductions, haha. Should I be saying something else? =~

Well, regardless, nice to meet you all! =D

Last edited:
    Years
  • Snopes - Hey! =) That's really nice, you have good taste in games, haha. ;D What's your favorite Pokemon? 'w' I got curious now. xDD

Twilight Sky - Thank you! Oh, definitely, that has to be a good sign, right? 8D I have yet to check every section here, but so far it's quite interesting~ And I'm sure I will! x3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I joined earlier today but for some reason I got so distracted reading tons of posts that I didn't even realize I had yet to introduce myself, haha. Oops.

So hi everyone! I'm Amanda, but you can also call me Broken if you wish. I'm a brazilian art student who has loved Pokemon since... Well, since it came out, actually. My first game was Pokemon Red, though my favorite is Crystal, and my top favorite Pokemon of all time is Caterpie.

Quite honestly, I'm no good with introductions, haha. Should I be saying something else? =~

Well, regardless, nice to meet you all! =D

Hello there, Amanda! Welcome to the PokeCommunity! The best Pokemon fan board on the internet! It's nice to see someone who still loves the classic games like Red & Crystal! My personal fave is Silver. I still play that game.

I've never met anyone who's favorite Pokemon is a Caterpie. I always thought bug pokemon are the least favorite, but I'm glad you're a fan of Caterpie! And don't feel bad about your intro. You did a great job. ^_^

Anyways, make sure you read the rules, they are very important for you to follow. And most importantly, HAVE FUN! See ya around!

btw, <3 Misdreavus! ^_^

Years
  • Eevee! Lol, As Cliche as that is, there's just something about being able to evolve into 7 different pokemon that amazes me ;D

Haha, that's a common favorite, but I wouldn't say it's cliche. Eevee is not one of my favs, but Vaporeon and Espeon are. =)

Meganium90 - Silver is good too! Mine had a sad case of battery death followed by corrupted save file. Poor thing. I still have my Crystal working though, so I'm often seen with a gameboy color. People always seem amazed to see anyone still plays on those. xD
    Caterpie has been my favorite since I first saw one, so he's special to me. I actually have a collection of Caterpie merchandise. x3
    And yep, I made sure to read them all (though I'll give them another read tomorrow morning, when my brain is working better, just in case) before posting here. Better safe than sorry, right? ;D
    And yep, Misdreavus <3 My favorite ghost~

Snopes

Veteran Newblette
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2011
    Hi!
    Im new to the site too even though I haven't really introduced myself ^_^;
    My first game was also Red, and my favorite is Crystal too!
    Imma have to disagree with you on the Caterpie thing though haha

Eevee! Lol, As Cliche as that is, there's just something about being able to evolve into 7 different pokemon that amazes me ;D

At least you still have your gameboy!
    Mines probably in a trash heap somewhere no thanks to my family ;_;
    And Heaven only knows what happened to my GBA!
    Now I'm stuck with a DS lite and no way to play my Crysal copy >.<

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • At least you still have your gameboy!
    Mines probably in a trash heap somewhere no thanks to my family ;_;
    And Heaven only knows what happened to my GBA!
    Now I'm stuck with a DS lite and no way to play my Crysal copy >.<

That's so sad! D: Luckily for me I was able to hide my gameboy well enough to escape my mom's sudden cleaning needs. xD I never really had a GBA, though. The GBA games I've played I played on my DS Lite. But who knows, maybe you'll run into a gameboy for sale somewhere? They're not very hard to find, I think.

Back