• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years

Learning how to ride a bike, the bad way: friend pushes you from a cliff and trying to control the bike's speed...yep, that happened to me. lol

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

As long as you don't live in a place in which its nearly impossible to go to many places without a car. Where I live I was pretty much stuck at my house with a McDonalds, Publix and a few other places if I walk like 45 minutes to get there and then there is the walk around and the walk back and it's good exercise but there's just so much more freedom driving where I live. But if you live in a city with public transportation then you have less of a need to learn how to drive.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years

Agreed. One of the reasons why I loved living in the big city is that I didn't have to drive much because everything was about a walking distance, there are subways, taxis, and buses that can take you anywhere. Living in the suburbs now where there is grassland as far as the eye can see. The nearest 7/11 store is about 30 mins walking, so driving is a must.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I go a lot of places with my sister so being able to drive the two of us became a godsend when I actually bothered to get my license (well no I bothered to get my permit and when my brother took his test for the first time I was forced to take it as well and passed so yay).

Well, that said when you move out I suggest you move to a city. Or a place with at least a grocery store nearby. And wherever you'll be working too.

I like where I live because its peaceful. The city is great and all but I don't know how I would feel living in such a crowded place.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years

Sigh :( now you are making me miss the city real bad. I wish I could magically wake up in denver colorado or tulsa oklahoma or new york or blah(fun fact. one of those cities I listed is my place of birth. ^_^)

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years

I think its the fact that one becomes used to the habitat. I lived almost all my life in the city, so it was a big change moving to the quiet suburbs. You kind of miss the usual noise, and the movement of people that never stops. The suburban air is quite refreshing though, people have little farms/ranches and there are cows and horses roaming around. I guess its true on how time heals wounds...in my case, I'm kind of becoming a country boy now. Heh

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Where I live isn't that rural haha. But the houses in my area is pretty spaced out because a lot of these houses have horses or can easily have them if they so choose. In the place I lived before this it was a city but it wasn't a big one and we lived in neighborhoods so it still wasn't too terribly loud (actually fairly quiet yay ♥)

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years

Hoboken was the city I grew up in. Pretty close to the five boroughs(only a 10 min train ride to NYC) and I loved how every morning it was the same routine for everyone as I saw them through my apartment window. People would get their coffee from Starbucks then sit at the nearest bus stop waiting for their ride to work. Crossing guards on each street to protect the little ones from reckless drivers, basically a typical day was always a busy day for everyone. I'm trying to get my neighbor to teach me how to ride a horse. Haha, I can't wait to see the progress on that.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years

Sometimes I would play Epona's Song just to listen to it.
    *plays Epona's Song*
    *Epona shows up*
    Go away, Epona! I only want to hear this song. xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've played Phantom Hourglass, most of Spirit Tracks, a little Windwaker, a little Twilight Princess and just a little bit of A Link to the Past what I got off the Wii Shop since I had a few wii points leftover and a friend suggested it to me. But the only one I have finished completely is Phantom Hourglass I think. Spirit Tracks being second.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back