• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Baseless Deck

pmarckoue

CAN IT BE!?
Years
I named this deck "Baseless Deck" because the main pokemon have no base attack number.

Pokemon (17):
Lillipup (pickup) - x2
Lillipup (collect) - x2
Shaymin (Unleashed) - x2
Zorua - x4
Zoroark - x4
Mew Prime - x3

Trainers, Supporters, Stadiums (22):
Energy Retrieval - x3
Revive - x3
Switch - x1
Super Scoop Up - x1
Pokedex - x2
Energy Search x2
Pokemon Comm. - x3
Sage's Training - x2
Pkmn Collector - x2
Prof. Elm - x2
Team R's Trickery - x1

Energies (21):
Psychic - x14
Dark - x7

The idea of this deck, is to have on Zoroark in the lost zone for Mew to use Foul Play, then just spam Foul Play as much as I can. The only downfall is that this deck is based on your opponent's active pokemon's attack power. Any changes I should make?

pmarckoue

CAN IT BE!?
Years
Yeah, I played it at my league today, and I had a problem with him too. I can't really think of anyway to protect it, except for using defenders, but those only last one turn.

pmarckoue

CAN IT BE!?
Years
Maybe they'll make an item that increases HP, like the expert belt, later on. Hopefully, Mew won't be cut out by that time.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
i overall like this deck but what i saw was yes as donavannj said mew prime and for me was the trainer revive and that you only have one of some of your trainers or supporters i personally think you should not have one of those.

Victory!

Psychic Pokemon Fan!
Years
I see a few problems...
#- Mew's low health.
#-The Dependency on your opponents moves
#-What if your Opponent had the card Lost world?

I see a few problems...
#- Mew's low health.
#-The Dependency on your opponents moves
#-What if your Opponent had the card Lost world?

Last edited:

pmarckoue

CAN IT BE!?
Years
I was thinking of switching some cards out for some Pokemon Reversals, and some Flower Shop Girls. I'm not too worried about lost world, because my plan is to only put one Zoroark in the Lost Zone.

Years
If Lost Zoning becomes a heavily used game mechanic, you're vulnerable because it only takes 6 Lost Zoned Pokemon with Lost World, which a player can wait to play until after your 6th Pokemon has been Lost Zoned.

Victory!

Psychic Pokemon Fan!
Years
Yeah but I like mew prime. It might be good paired with call of legends Lucario.

pmarckoue

CAN IT BE!?
Years
That's the only downfall for Mew. I think it's only used for a fast attack, then retreat to something else. Well, that's how I'm using it anyways lol

Back