• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello hello!

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Hello! I just joined this site today, since I want to find friends who play pokemon as well (none of my RL friends play pokemon, since they think it's too childish >.<)

I love drawing and have a deviantArt :D, but I don't post that much nowadays, artist block :I

I also like playing video games, watching anime just for fun and candiess!

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
    Years
  • Hey Riseamina, welcome to Pokecommunity. If you ask me, I don't think that playing pokemon is childish. If you like Art, you can find a thread of it here

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    I was just browsing over there, I may post some of my sketches and fakemons :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Heya Rise, Imma MidnightShine & welcome to PC~ You may call me Mid or something even better, B2W2's Biggest Fan, are u one? Nah, just kiddin', Mid would be fine.

Oh, your friends are looking down on Pokemon? They should see what PC's like, most members here are in their 15-20's & above, I'm 12 though xD. Besides our friendly members, we have lots of boards for you to post in. From B2W2 to Other Trivia, there's something that's waiting for ya. Like art? Here's Art & Design. if they're pixels, post them here.

If you feel liek chatting with an experienced user, just VM me at my page, 'K? I'm also a friend request accepter so would u send me one? Our friendly staff members are always here to help ya if needed.

Huv a great time~

~Mid

P.S: Read the rules, they're strict. Don't become an adbot too.

Years
  • Hello! I just joined this site today, since I want to find friends who play pokemon as well (none of my RL friends play pokemon, since they think it's too childish >.<)

I love drawing and have a deviantArt :D, but I don't post that much nowadays, artist block :I

Hello Riseamina, welcome to PC.

I'm just like you, no RL friends who play Pokemon. So yeah, you're not alone. I may be 20 but I still play Pokemon, and I have been for 9 years now (I have been a fan for 13 years), the reason why I still play Pokemon is cos it's a popular franchise that keeps me motivated.

As MidnightShine said, you should go and check out Art & Design as well as Pixel Art if you want to share your creations. You can even set up a shop to make art for people.

Well, enjoy your stay and feel free to VM me if you need help!

- Hikari10

Psystar63

☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆
    Years
  • Hello! I just joined this site today, since I want to find friends who play pokemon as well (none of my RL friends play pokemon, since they think it's too childish >.<)

Hello hello riseamina, welcome to PC!!!

I'm a bit like you: no RL friends that are into Pokemon as much as I am. So I'm lucky that I can come here for all my Pokemon needs. There is tons to do here, from joining various fanculbs, to showing off all of you Art and Design work. And there are plenty of places to talk all about the Pokemon games.
    I love drawing too. Don't have a deviantArt at the moment, because I keep forgetting to make one :P I hate getting artist block. I love playing video games and watching anime AND candies! Wow, we have a lot in common.

Enjoy your time here! ^^

Back