• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Nimblethumbs

my name would look hot in bold
Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    Im in for the next tournement. 4th gen america. When is the next tourney?

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2011
    Yo hit me up when the next tournament is because this one was 4 years ago. I have platinum, Heartgold, and diamond. Please Reply Back ASAP.

Nimblethumbs

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    Wait... So I can use Regirock and Entei and others not on the not-to-use list??

Sackferth

Fonetics Phanatic
    Years
  • I'm game for a new 4th gen tourney.
    I reside in the Eastern US.

(I haven't even bothered to look at 5th gen stats
    and such, too many names to learn just to forget
    when they are localized. ha ha)

StaticGrafix

Expert Bug-type Trainer
    Years
  • I'd like to join the next 4th gen America tournament plz! I'm stuck using pbr here only (no WEP connection) so i hope it works out!

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Wow, we still have quite a few people interested I see. I guess I'll take this time to register myself as well. ^^

As for the start date...it's tradition to start on Saturday, and this year Christmas and New Year's are both on Saturday. So I'll go with the latter, and say we'll have our last 4th gen Tournament starting on Saturday, January 1st, 2011. :D

Nimblethumbs

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    Wow, we still have quite a few people interested I see. I guess I'll take this time to register myself as well. ^^

As for the start date...it's tradition to start on Saturday, and this year Christmas and New Year's are both on Saturday. So I'll go with the latter, and say we'll have our last 4th gen Tournament starting on Saturday, January 1st, 2011. :D

Alright. My team will be ready to PWN by then.

Back