• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RPG help thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
No luck. I've seen advertisments for the game and show and neither seem very good so I never bothered with it. ^^'

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
Well I say this one is gonna be tough. GodofPH, Work on it and BEFORE YOU POST IT SEND IT TO ME! I will look over it and determine if its well written!

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Hmm...think I could say a little something?
I've seen plenty of advertisements of veiwtiful joe, and I've considered searching it on the net, but i've yet to do it. I've learned what the plot basically is, but I won't say anything like that, just incase I make myself sound like a n00b. What I will say, is that, you might want to add this to the end 'Your job is to defeat the Gedow warriors, and Jet himself' or something like that. something that sums up the purpose of the plot.

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
Years
You'd have to play Viewtiful Joe to understand its charm, and I'v been lookin for another VJoe fan around here somewhere to pitch the RP idea to for constructive criticisms and such.

Minos Yewman

Banned
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2012
Can you check my RP to see if its OK? I just want to make a good one as its my first on PKMN community.

Its called 'Oncoming Darkness' in th pokemon roleplay forum.

thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back