• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Legacy of the Dragon Islands [T] [OOC Thread]

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
Years
Yeah… I don't know why I came up with that, but I can definitely get red of it if you want me to (it's really dumb, but I kinda like it :\)

Actually, I'm just going to go ahead and censor it… no need for it to be so… explicit.

EDIT: Censored. Hope that's better.

Last edited:

Starforce23

Ultimate Trainer Red
Years
  • Age 24
  • Hmm
  • Seen Mar 16, 2014
Name: Jay Jason Stelar

Starter: Poliwag,Male

Dragon: Dragonite

Appearance: His weight is around '5.6'. Jay has black hair, black T-Shirt, blue jeans, black eyes he has a Yellow bag and a blue Jacket and Black and White shoes.

Personality: Jay don't like the world worry about him too much and like to have friends and catch new Pokemons. He's brave and kind and hate to let he's rivals win, he have a love in Pokemon, and no matter what starter he accepts the Pokemon and love to explore the world, and especially new regions.

History: Jay lives with his two little sister and his mother, he's Dad's an Pokemon researcher who lives in Cinnabar. His first starter was a Charmander, he's dad who give it to him, and he lived all he's years in Kanto, Pallet Town. But he already visited many region such as Johto and Orange Islands and this is his first time Hoeen and when Jay's job's done in Dragon Islands he will decide to explore Hoeen. He was a little bit sad because he can't travel with his Charizard (was a Charmander in start) in Dragon Islands, but he will try his best.

Character Intro: It wasn't Jay's idea to participate in the competition, it was his mother that seen in the newspaper's this competition and who is declared the winner will go to a secret place in Hoeen called Dragon Islands, she knows that Jay loves to explore, so she said to Jay participate in this competition and of course, Jay accepted to explore a whole new region and make new friends.

When Jay have seen the result and he was chosen, he was extremily proud of himself, and he can't believe that he won! He even visited his Dad just to tell him that, but what was he thinking is ''Contests is for girls...I am even a newbie,rookie or whatever is called in Pokemon Contests! '' He prepared his Pokemons.

Jay has finally arrived in Slateport City. He flashed his Dragon Islands ticked, Jay still can't believe he won. And he can't wait to see what starter he got! Since the ship aren't prepared yet, he explored Slateport City for the first time and to train his Pokemons.

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
I would just like to say that my name's spelling is wrong in the OP. it is miltankRancher not miltankRanger. Thanks!

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Name: Ryu Acosta

Starter: Female Abra

Dragon: Haxorus

Appearance: Ryu has brown hair that is about shoulder length and light skin. He usually wears black pants with a little green on it by the side of it. He wears a blazer that has black and green on it and it is over a white t-shirt. Ryu wears green and black shoes to match everything else. He wears green and black gloves with a white lining on the bottom of them. He wears a necklace that is shaped like a pentagon and changes according to his mood.

Personality: He is an upbeat teenager who may seem simple-minded at times, but is very aware of the importance of his quest to become the strongest trainer on the dragon islands. Ryu is an upbeat person, and although he is simple minded at times, he has a strong sense of justice. Ryu is more confident than before and takes charge of his group. He is also quite caring and reassuring to his friends. Ryu seems to have a remarkable capacity to forgive, even to his sworn enemies. He possesses a strong sense of justice and an unrelenting heart. At times he is impulsive and quick to anger when defending his friends, but he is always sincere about what he says and does.

History: Ryu has lived with his parents since he was born. Then when he was 10 his dad set off for a Pokémon adventure and eventually became undefeated. His dad beat all the gym leaders with ease because he knew their weaknesses. His dad was really cocky unlike Ryu and tried to take on the Pokémon League and lost badly on the first battle. The reason he lost , or so he claimed, was because the elite four cheated and didn't tell him their weaknesses. His dad came home the next day and was very upset that he lost on the very first round of the Pokémon league. Then came the day Ryu found out he was entered in a competition.

Character Intro:
Ryu was walking to his mailbox and saw a letter saying that he was entered in a competition and suddenly got excited. He unexcitedly walked in the house thinking it was just another scam. "Mom more junk mail is all he said when he walked in the front doors of the house. He went up the stairs and lay down on his bed looking around with his light green eyes trying to blend into the color of his blanket. He laid down on his somewhat big bed and smiled while looking up at the roof.

A few days later he got another letter saying he won and he nearly fainted. He ran into the house and tears almost started falling from his eyes. "M-Mom I won a trip to Dragon islands and it says I have to be at Slateport city by tomorrow afternoon" I smiled and jumped up and down a couple times knowing he won the competition. I looked around and my vision was blurred by his many tears due to the fact that he never won anything before. As tears fell from my face i walked upstairs and wiped the tears off on a red towel in the bathroom of his house. His dad flew him to Slateport the next day and Ryu boarded the ferry to the dragon islands. As soon as he boarded the ferry and started to regret ever leaving home. He ran towards the edge of the ship and looked out and saw a beautiful view. He looked out the back of the ship and saw nothing but sea for a couple hours. Then at the crack of dawn they reached the island that was known as the dragon islands. Ryu was so excited when he stepped off the ferry he almost fell on his face.

Last edited:

The warden

I'm back!
Years
Rafael p, sorry I missed your post. By freak chance we posted within a minute of each other and so I wasn't notified that you had posted.

Your SU is too short, look at the advice I gave Starforce. I will hold your slot open until tomorrow but after that it will no longer be reserved.

The warden

I'm back!
Years
@Rafael P: Your appearance section is missing and you intro is still too short, this should be an example of a normal post for you. If your posts were normally this length then you would be getting into trouble for breaking the rules as it barely passes the four line paragraph limit.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Ohhh lol so the into is like a rp sample but you have to include the things you asked...

The warden

I'm back!
Years
We have had a drop out so I will fill the empty slot
Name: Martin Hammer

Starter: Litwick, Male

Dragon:
Flygon

Appearance: Martin is always immaculately dressed. From first impressions you may expect him to come from a rich family. He has ginger hair that is always combed neatly and a few freckles are spotted around his face. He has blue eyes and wears a pair of thick framed glasses. Normally he dresses in smart black trousers, a blue blazer and a white shirt with blue and yellow striped a tie. This is quite unusual for other kids his age and is often noted on. He is quite short even for his young age this makes him look younger than what he really is.

Personality: Martin has always felt superior to those around him. He delights in reading spending most his time accumulating knowledge. To Martin knowledge is power and he actively seeks as much of it as he can. In his decisions he carefully considers the options but this sometimes means that he can take a while to make decisions. He rarely talks to people as equals even adults instead he tries to manipulate people carefully choosing his words in an attempt to make them do as he wishes. Despite his behaviour Martin is still not really grown up when he gets upset he has a tendency to throw tantrums.

History: Martin's parents died when he was young and so he was brought up in an orphanage. Even form a young age he read a lot of books but his lack of interest in playing with the other kids worried the staff. They tried to get him to play with the other kids but he just wouldn't have it so they let him go on as he pleased, reading as he wished and talking to the kids whenever he felt like it.

Character
Intro: At first Martin viewed the competition with disinterest. He never had any interest in going on a journey like the other children did when they got old enough. His aim in life was to study, he would spend his entire life in the orphanages library if it would help him learn more. But still the staff insisted on entering all of them into this silly little competition so he might as well go along with it. It wasn't as though he was actually going to win…
About a month later the reply came, it was rather unexpected. Martin had been expecting to never hear again from the competition and yet it was here a letter addressed to him and none of the other kids had got one. He came to the conclusion that he had to have won or he would have no letter like the other kids. But what were the chances. Without opening the letter he chucked it on the table.

"I'm not interested in this." He yelled loudly, causing confusion in the children round him.

"Martin!" Scolded one of the staff members. "All the other children were really hoping to win this competition. You should at least be grateful." She opened the letter and began reading it.
"Well I'm not like the other children!" Martin said feeling rather patronized.

"Don't be silly. They're expecting you. Look!" She showed him that he was supposed to turn up for the ferry a few days from now. "You're going and that's final."

Despite Martins very well worded arguments for the next few days the whole staff insisted that he go. Come the morning of the trip he had to be dragged out of bed.

"You really want rid of me don't you!" He said with contempt in his voice just as he was about to leave.

"No." One of the staff members said, "We just care for you. It's not good for you to be cramped up in here all the time." Martin was going to protest again but he was bundled into the car where his bags were waiting because the staff said he mustn't be late. Frankly he would rather he was. The whole time on the journey there he tried to come up with excuses. They started with elaborate ideas he had come up with the night before and as they failed he started to give poorer and poorer reasons until they were rather daft. Eventually he gave up his attempts and resigned himself to the fact that he wasn't talking his way out of this. He sat in silence thinking, maybe he could break his arm. No that would hurt too much and Martin didn't like to be in pain it clouded his thoughts. He came up with a hundred such cunning plans but none would work to get him out of this so eventually he gave up.

He arrived at the ship and boarded early he didn't say goodbye after all if his plan worked he would be seeing them again later. He had eventually thought of giving up and boarding the ship only to slip off when his carers had gone and phone them after the ship had departed. But they had not left after dropping him off and instead insisted on waving him off as the ship departed port. Martin didn't wave back. He would explain to someone that he didn't want to be here and he would get sent back home.

The warden

I'm back!
Years
To anwser your questions to ic thread was accepted this morning. I will go about making the changes required spon. On my phone now so I can't do what I need to. W have all the slots full so no nor sus. May I remind you to subscribe to both threads with the thread tools and to keep this thread active. The ooc thread is here so that you can talk to the other players when planing your posts.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Okay, now I have reached the lab door, I have an announcement to make:

I will be taking a semi-hiatus to PC because of real life reasons. That means I will be really inactive, but do not worry. I will be checking here once in a while to check on the progress. I may post if I deem it necessary. So, I guess I got to go. :) bye.

Back