• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Legacy of the Dragon Islands [T] [OOC Thread]

The warden

I'm back!
Years
  • Species: Joltik

Nickname: Jolt

Appearance: Normal

Personality: Sweet and very energetic

Requested moves: X-Scissor plus the original moves.

( Already caught )
    Accepted as I've already said you have caught this Pokemon but not with X-Scissor, I won't grant a choice move every time and there is a way to get extra move but I wion't tell you how. Lets just sa you may want to try spending your [TP].

Years
  • I'm not quite to Newport Town yet, but I thought I should take care of this while I have time.

Species: Munchlax

Nickname: Not quite sure

Appearance: Looks like a normal Munchlax, blue and cream colored with all five fingers on both hands. His right bottom tooth is chipped while his left one is perfectly fine.

Personality: Munchlax seems to act like any other Munchlax, does whatever it can for food, eating all the time, and generally happy except for the fact that this Munchlax likes to steal anything that looks "yummy" or like it might be of use to him.

Requested moves: Pick-Up as the ability and I would like to request Double Team along with his original moves.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2023
    Sorry. I thought you wanted us to fill these out after we catch it lol. I also made a form for Bunny so that way I could use it for future references.

Btw, can I spend some of my trainer points? Kinnereth loves all things pretty and expensive, so I think the "Ooh Shiny!" reward would suit her quite well.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • @Warden: I figured out theo and Spartan could have a little rivalry there. do not worry, i also have plans for another rival for Darron on my next post. I just want pokemon character development on that.

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
  • Quicksand. Your "Ooh Shiny!"effect is that Kinnereth (or Cook or one of her Pokemon) spots an item in the road ahead. Kinnereth finds a Silk Scarf and gives it to one of her Pokemon, put something like that on your next post. The scarf will raise the effective level of your Pokemon when you come to gym battles(as I'm making each gym have a set of level conditions that you have to achieve to beat it.). Just like the game this item has a greater effect on normal type moves.

No problem miltankRanger.

Getting round to sorting some other stuff out now like updating the main thread a little.

Back