• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Masquerade Begins...

dawnxmasquerade

a nocturnal concerto
Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2008
    Hi everyone,

It's pretty late here (1:26 AM) and I have class early tomorrow morning, so I guess I'll keep this short. I stumbled across your forums randomly, but I actually do happen to like Pokemon. I used to watch the show all the time when I was younger, and I had all the old school games. I don't currently have them on me since I am up at school, but I'm considering buying Diamond or Pearl, since I've never played those.

I'm looking forward to making new friends!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Hey, eastern time zone, heh, you're not alone with that. I have classes too, but they're online. XD I'm online at this hour way too much for my own good though. >_>;

Anywho, considering the DP games eh? Well, I'd say go for it. And I'm sure you'll be able to enjoy your time here when you get some free time on your hands. Also, making friends here at PC is like eating a cupcake, as long as your active, I'm sure you'll meet and make plenty. :D

Welcome to the forums. :D

Ayu

I love my Pokemon!
    Years
  • Welcome!!!
    I'm new here too so I don't know if my welcome means anything but lets be friends oki? ^ ^

Definitely get the Diamond and/or Pearl games I haven't been playing Diamond very long but It is already my favorite hehe~

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Dawn!

I know what you mean...I'm up way too late as well, and I only got 5 hours of sleep. >.<

Anyway, I'm sure your random discovery of the forums won't go to waste. We have a bunch of stuff here to keep you busy, and it's definitely a great place to make some new friends!

Ah, diamond and pearl....I'd definitely recommend buying at least one of them. I'm very glad my friends bought it or me, or else I might not be here! O.O

I guess I'll see you around then...Have fun ^___^

dawnxmasquerade

a nocturnal concerto
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2008
    Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, ^_^

The only thing keeping me from buying D/P right now is money. I don't have a Nintendo DS, so that's pretty expensive.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Hiya,welcome to PC,I'm very glad you joined d;. I hope you enjoy your time here,and make sure to read the Rules & FAQ. I'm looking forward to seeing you around soon, and if you ever need help drop me a pm.

Paul~

Last edited:

Zetta-Chan

Shuckle Is A Goofy Goober. :D
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    Welcome Dawnxmasquerade!

You'll defiantely enjoy it here, it is a good place to be. (:
    Diamond and Pearl, great games, I must say. Buy 'em!
    You will make some great friends here; I have made many!

Anyways, enjoy these zetta fabulous forums;

-Zetta-Chan

Back