• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

To bring to liiiiife

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • If you somehow had the power to bring a video game, or video game series to real life, which would you choose and why?

I mean, aside from Pokemon (because that would be amazing), I would honestly choose the Persona series being applied to real life. Wouldn't it be cool to one day, discover the Midnight Channel, go inside TVs, and find out about your own Persona to fight Shadows? I think that would be cool to do!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'd love it if we were able to bring Megaman Battle Network to life. All of us would be having our own personal PETs, which would be the home to our NetNavis. These Navis would always be with us wherever we go, so that we would never feel alone. They would be able to fix a lot of technological stuff for us, and maybe teach us some of their skills as well. We would be able to battle with them against other people, or even participate in tournaments to earn prizes. The more you battle with them, the more experience they would gain, and the stronger they'd become. And last, with their help, we would be able to delete some of the toughest computer viruses with ease. This should give us a good reason to not install any anti-virus softwares. (:

Nakala Pri

Besides Pokemon, eh? Well, that is a toughie... maybe Eternal Sonata or SolatoRobo? (yes, I am saying that correctly). Even though creatures are running around killing people, I say it would be awesome! I can easily see myself wearing a pair of flight goggles and flying around in a airship, dodging other canines in flying cars. xD

Eternal Sonata is set in a gorgeous, beautiful world and everybody has so much... character. All I'm saying is that it would be great to be in a world like that. :3

In either world, I would use a katana. Waaaaaay cool! ^^

TY

Im sure if i would bring a game back to life, it would not be StarCraft 2 since i would be scared for life then xD
    I think ill bring Borderlands to life since looting stuff is fun

Back