• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity's Official Doctor Who Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    The new Doctor Who animated series started today. It was pretty good.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    I didn't watch it. Something is lacking from Doctor Who nowadays to me, as I have said (and all animations nowadays for popular Sci-Fi things always seem to lack good animations, examples being this and Star Wars).

I really hope that Matt Smith brings something new to Doctor Who, as David Tennant has been the Doctor so long that it is... Well, getting a tad boring to me.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
  • I agree, the Children in Need clip was win - BUT NOT BECAUSE OF THE DOCTOR'S LOOK, OOHHH NO!

It was because of the endless multitude of Oooood.
    I <3 Ood Sigma. 83

Oh, now it's official! Hands off, everyone! Ood Sigma is officially ArcanineOod's bishie. =3

xX

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
  • Blurg, twilight sucks >.<

Waay to keep on topic, sweetie...

Anyway, so that I'm not told off for spamming myself, I guess I should say something Whovian-y...

Um... I watched the last episode with the Master in it earlier today. Left the room before he died, though.
    It reminded me how awesome it is that Martha got together with Tom. He's an awesome character and really quite good looking. ^_^

xX

xeyj

Dark Type Enthusiast
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2014
    ooh can I join too..........In America <- Random YGOTAS quote.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Aw, didn't anyone watch The End of Time?

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    Aw, didn't anyone watch The End of Time?

I did, I just forgot about this club.

I can't wait now for David Tennant to go. No offense to him, he is a good actor, but... His Doctor has reached the end of his time, which is perfect timing really.

Anyway, I loved it. The Master's insanity is just... Woah! It really creeps me out, seeing someone who was so stable, with a grand plan before, the great thinker all the way throughout Doctor Who's life, finally reach breaking point.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    It was a really good cliffhanger though, and the preview for the next episode looks really good.

But my favorite bit was the scene in the cafe where the Doctor is sad because he doesn't want to regenerate. So sad.

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
  • Not long to go till Part 2, while I'm excited for it - I'm dreading it too - I don't want him to regenerate D=

I reckon it'll be a very emotional episode.

On the other hand, The Master laughing like a maniac is awesome XDD I like him even more than before <33

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
  • Mine's the first post after the New Year episode? What fortune!
    For ANYONE who hasn't seen the episode, this post will be FULL of spoilers. ^_^

I just want to start off by saying that I am MOST DISPLEASED that Martha and Mickey got married. MOST DISPLEASED. Martha was engaged to TOM and they were a GOOD COUPLE. This absolutely horrific turn of events is MOST DISPLEASING.

I miss David already. ;_;

All in all, a pretty awesome episode! Many will disagree with me, but apart from Maaaartha and, of course, DT leaving, I absolutely loved it. Loved it loved it loved it. Timothy Dalton as a Timelord was awesome.

That lady that kept appearing to Wilf = Doctor's mother? Perhaps?

I have a question to pose to you chaps; what do you think of when the characters mention 'The Nightmare Child'? I personally think of this. The Porky statue that follows you in SSBB. The image of this just pops into my head, just larger and infinitely more terrifying. And not a statue. Do you understand what I mean? No? XD

So, the Timelords are really gone now. Gone forever...
    In the end, the Master sacrificed himself. Who'd a thunk it?
    And Donna missed it all. Again. What a girl, eh?

And the Ood made their comeback again. Oh, I do hope ol' Sigma will return one day. I have a nasty feeling that when the Doctor's song ended, so too did all mention of the Ood, and Sigma specifically...

It's been a good run for David. I'm ever so glad he came.

The Fourth Doctor was the first Doctor I knew. I watched repeats of his episodes over and over again. The Ninth Doctor was the first Doctor I properly watched.
    But the Tenth Doctor, David Tennant, will always be The Doctor. My Doctor.

Happy New Year.
    xX

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Mine's the first post after the New Year episode? What fortune!
    For ANYONE who hasn't seen the episode, this post will be FULL of spoilers. ^_^

I just want to start off by saying that I am MOST DISPLEASED that Martha and Mickey got married. MOST DISPLEASED. Martha was engaged to TOM and they were a GOOD COUPLE. This absolutely horrific turn of events is MOST DISPLEASING.
    Well maybe he gave up on her because he saw her with the Doctor and Martha and Mickey were made for eachother they both have M's at the start of their name [young love]
    I miss David already. ;_;

All in all, a pretty awesome episode! Many will disagree with me, but apart from Maaaartha and, of course, DT leaving, I absolutely loved it. Loved it loved it loved it. Timothy Dalton as a Timelord was awesome.

That lady that kept appearing to Wilf = Doctor's mother? Perhaps?
    That woman really freaked me out. I really want to know who she was..
    I have a question to pose to you chaps; what do you think of when the characters mention 'The Nightmare Child'? I personally think of this. The Porky statue that follows you in SSBB. The image of this just pops into my head, just larger and infinitely more terrifying. And not a statue. Do you understand what I mean? No? XD

So, the Timelords are really gone now. Gone forever...
    In the end, the Master sacrificed himself. Who'd a thunk it?
    And Donna missed it all. Again. What a girl, eh?

And the Ood made their comeback again. Oh, I do hope ol' Sigma will return one day. I have a nasty feeling that when the Doctor's song ended, so too did all mention of the Ood, and Sigma specifically...

It's been a good run for David. I'm ever so glad he came.

The Fourth Doctor was the first Doctor I knew. I watched repeats of his episodes over and over again. The Ninth Doctor was the first Doctor I properly watched.
    But the Tenth Doctor, David Tennant, will always be The Doctor. My Doctor.

Happy New Year.
    xX
    .. That was the best summary/review/opinion ever.XD

Emotion.

Mentally Burning Rainbow.
    Years
  • I managed to hold myself together, I an proudly say I did not cry.
    Loved it though, but it will not be the same with Matt Smith despite what everyone say "You'll love him after a while", I will never betray David Tennant Like that :L.
    Also I wanted Catherine Tate to have a bigger role, although I like Wilf, hope he comes back in the future more than Catherine Tate tbh ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back