• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*BANG*

Years
  • Seen May 13, 2011
What's Happenin' Forum?

Playing though Black and White and about ready to get back into competitive battling. Want to test out my skills against my fellow pokenerds :)

I used to be a member a long time ago on here back during RSE but I don't even remember my log in. Time to start new.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Hey! Yikes; a Revolver Oshawott? =O Ehhhh. But a LAZER GUN OSHAWOTT, NOW, WE'RE TALKING. :3 Anyhow, welcome back! Haven't really gotten into competitive yet, but maybe soon; I'm playing pokemon white right now, and its pretty darn fun. <3 Well, since you've haven't logged on for a while, I'd just say its a good idea to get caught up on the rules and signature rules because they changed; sooooo its a good idea to get caught up to date.

Buuuut again welcome back. :3 We haven't met before, but, I'm glad we did now. <3 Maybe we can talk sometime? I'm always open to VMs and PMs. <3

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
Years
Welcome back!
From RSE? The rules have definitely changed from then. You should check up on them. I've already beaten the E4 once, about to challenge it a second time. But, some people are still at the first gym because they just got Black or White, so there won't be much battling till a majority of competitive battlers finish the E4 once. So, until then, hang around. I don't mind a VM!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dude, your Oshawott avatar is so epic. Thought you'd know. :P

Anyways, welcome (back) to PC! It's always good to start new and fresh after a long absence, right? I assume you like Oshawott. I DO TOO. <3 It is my current obsession right now. ^_^ Make sure you re-read the rules, though. They've changed a lot while you were absent. Most of all, have fun, and see ya around! :)

Back