• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendary Rebels II: The Human's War

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie Ryder - Outside
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valorie heard Latias' suggestion to Gad and found herself agreeing with it wholeheartedly. Being out here soaked as night approached was just begging for more problems. Besides, she wanted to see what was going on inside. It had been a bit since Adriane ran off, and Valorie was starting to wonder if they were waiting outside for no reason. And so Valorie made her way back inside, making sure Gad came with her and presumably also with Latias.

...Only to walk in on Spike admitting he didn't know what to do. Valorie just sort of slowly moved into the room, observing those that remained including Alan and absorbing details. Adriane was missing. Alan was unconcious. Mesprit filled her in on details telepathically and he put pieces together. Adriane yad run off. Nobody knew what the plan was.two of their numbers had managed to get themselves in a pickle before they had even put their foot in the door that was this war. Adriane's family was here, presumably somewhat awkward. Spike wasn't taking charge.

...Herself? Valorie's angst boiled like mercury, overflowing as she went over the situation in her head and spilling out into her expression and thoughts. It then motivated her to act. When she spoke her tone was a decent attempt at sounding authoritative, if not a bit frustrated and gloomy.

"...I know what to do. Spike, find Adriane's family a place to sleep. Gad, you need to dry off.Borrow some clothes if you have to, or at least make sure you're warm..."

A brief pause, and Valorie continued.

"I'm going to go find Adriane and figure out what's up..."

Without another word Valorie turned and began moving away. /Assuming/ nobody stopped her she would then proceed to wander her way to Adriane's room. Placing her hand on the door she would consider just opening it, not realizing it was locked; common courtesy won that battle against angst though and she would lightly knock instead.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alan Crane

Gene attacked Mewtwo with Surf again, although it didn't seem to do much damage. Mewtwo countered with Psychic, and the Fossil Pokémon was now unable to battle. Alan quickly sent out his last Pokémon, Jack the Dusclops, and ordered him to use Shadow Punch. The move was unable to miss, and was able to send Mewtwo flying against the walls and into the water. Alan smiled thinking that he had defeated Mewtwo, but the legendary Pokémon floated back to the battlefield using its psychic powers. Now it had some bruises and scars.

"Fool! How dare you do that!" it said, "You will pay for this, human!"

Alan shivered, and turned paler. He watched as the enraged Mewtwo started to make a dark ball in his hands. Quickly, he told Jack to use Shadow Ball, and Dusclops obeyed, launching it as soon as Mewtwo launched his Shadow Ball. Both of them collided and exploded, sending both Pokémon flying backwards. Jack used another Shadow Punch, which hurt Mewtwo even more. But then, Mewtwo materialized some odd psychic wave, and then Jack screamed in pain and collapsed. Mewtwo had finished him off using his signature move, Psystrike.

"Insolent human. You can not defeat me." Mewtwo said, "You are weak. And foolish. Now you will pay the consequences!"

After that, Mewtwo used his Psychic powers to grab Alan by his throat and lift him up in the air. In real life, Alan's breathing changed, and matched that of a person who was choking. His body then shook involuntarily, and anyone around him could tell he needed medical help soon or he would depart.

miley810

Assassin
Years
(Yellow gave me permission to bunny Mesprit for this post.)

Adriane​

Adriane sniffed as she heard Latios at the door. She swung her legs over the edge of the bed and tried her face the best she could. She took deep breaths, and tried to look somewhat back together. she bit her lip, then went to the door. She laid her hand on the doorknob for a minute. She gulped. Were the others going to make fun of her if she went back down? Be mad?

Adriane tried to read their minds, just to get a idea of emotions. Spike was pretty mad at her and confused on what to do. Alan was still freaking out, and it hurt to read his mind still. Valorie had returned to the house with Gad, and both seemed okay. She turned the knob after another deep breath.

"Sorry about that."She said as happily as she could, the Mew side of her starting to kick in.

She gentely walked past Latios and Valorie and sprinted downstairs and back into the living room.

"Sorry guys, I don't know what came over me."Adriane said."I think trying to read Alan's mind seriously screwed up my emotions."

"Adriane, is everything okay?"Serena, her big sister, asked.

"Yeah. Well, not exactly. Alan is in some kind of a freaked-out trance."Adriane explained, pointing at the poor boy on the couch, then pointed at the soaked Gad."Gad almost drowned."

"Thanks to you I didn't."Gad added.

Adraine modestly smiled, then directed her attention back at her family, minus her dad.

"You guys should go up to your rooms here. I'll be up soon."

Her mom raised her eye brows, but the three decended up the stairs never the less. Adriane watched her family disappear around the corner, then she looked at Spike. Her eyes begged for his forgiveness of her family being there. She'd done this, and there was no way to un-do it. Her dad might catch her if she goes back. And what horrible things would he do to her sisters a mom if they had to return?

"I'm so, so sorry Spike! I couldn't help it. Mom was panicing, and I read their minds and...It was horrid, unspeakable! I know you probably don't want to talk to me ever again, but just work with me with getting Alan back and you don't ever have to talk to me again if that's what you wish." She sent.

Adriane swallowed and gave a small shake of her head, refusing to thing about how Spike would never want to speak to her again. She walked over to Alan. She took a deep breath and sighed it out. She looked at Mesprit.

"Mesprit. I'm going to need your help. Try to calm him down. Untangle the confusion."Adriane said."Then I should be able to go in and calm Alan down."

Mesprit nodded. She closed her eyes then focused on Alan. She focused on calming him down. She quickly said, "Now Adriane" then went back to focusing.

Adriane nodded then closed her eyes she started to glow pink slightly as she grabbed Alan's arm. She bit her lip and shut her eyes, refusing to let them open no matter how bad the emotion. there was a noteable change in strength, but it was still stomach twisting horrid. She kept focusing.

"Alan, Alan please listen! Understand we're still here. Your asleep in my grandpa's living room. We're here. Gad's fine. All of us are."She sent and also said quietly out loud. "Just remember your dreaming. Whatever horrid things are going on right now, what your seeing, is all a big nightmare. Your fine and safe here at my grandpa's."

Adriane would have said more but at that point she had to let go. She couldn't withstand the emotion anymore. Mesprit also opened her eyes.

"Do you think I got through?"She asked Mesprit.

"I'm not sure."Mesprit said."Hopefully."

Adriane looked at Spike, and was slightly biting her lip. She met his gaze but flinched before she could see any anger in his, and he couldn't see any fear or hurt in hers. Adriane looked at Alan again. Something didn't seem right. She felt his forehead. It felt warm.

"Mew, get the thermometer out of the medicine cabnit in the bathroom."

Mew went, and returned with it. Adriane held it shakily. It was the kind you run across their forehead and it tells you the temperature. She did so. 101.02.

"Fudge."She said.

Adriane's heart pounded. "He's got a fever."

Adriane called for her mom, who entered the room. "He's got a fever."

Her mom tapped her chin. "He looks like he's just got the common cold..."

"Or it could be from his little...panic attack right?" Adriane asked.

"Right."

Glaceon​

"Do...do you like me?"Leafeon asked her.

Glaceon slowly stopped, and met his gaze. She smiled softly and nodded.

"Y-yes."She said nervously.

Her heart pounded. What if he didn't like her but was trying to find out her true feelings? She didn't show any of the panic in her eyes. But she felt it in her heart.

Gad​

I returned to Adriane's grandpa's house with Valorie. I found a lady, teenager, and young girl there now. I was confused for a minute. Adriane said I almost drowned, and I reminded her she saved me. She ushered the people upstairs, so I presumed they were her mom and sisters.

Then Adriane stared at Spike for a minute. After a minute or two, she walked over to Alan who seemed to be having some sort of panic attack. She told Mesprit to try to control his emotions while she tried to do something, talk to him I guess. So then I saw her glow ever so slightly a hot-pinkish color (About the color of mew's skin) and she held his hand while she did something.

I noticed Mew was also glowing light pink with her eyes closed, so I guessed she was also helping the strength of the message. Adriane hadn't instructed her to do so, but I don't know. I went to change as Adriane and her mom discussed the possibility of Alan being sick.

After I used the blow dryer, some towels, and changed in the bathroom I returned to the living room. Adriane and her mom seemed to be thinking. Valorie hadn't returned, so I sat on the couch sense I was dry. It was basically dead silent in the room.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Spike

Then Valorie, Latias & Gad come in to see the situation. Valorie spoke. "...I know what to do. Spike, find Adriane's family a place to sleep. Gad, you need to dry off.Borrow some clothes if you have to, or at least make sure you're warm..." Look at her...taking charge. Spike didn't even take charge. It just frustrates him that someone can easily take charge instead of him. Why can't he just be smart as Valorie & Adriane? Ugh! He doesn't wanna be around anyone right now.

Adriane came back out to the living room, checked at Alan who looked like he was choking. He overreacts too much. She took a gaze at Spike. He really needed to be alone or he would freak, & I mean RIGHT NOW! Not bothering to find a place to sleep for Adriane's family, Spike shrugged & turned invisible. Nobody could see him now, now running his way to the door & heading to the shore. He needs his alone time. Why is everyone knowing what to do & not him...?

"I want to become a leader..."

Leafeon

"Y-yes." S-She does? What did it mean though...? Does she like him, or does she like like him? This was getting too complicated for Leafeon. He still hid under his paws.

"Oh...well, I l-like you back..." Why did he say that...?! This was so embarressing for him!

Dawn

Years
Valorie Rydee
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Valorie learned through Mesprit that Alan was apparently at risk of dying...because of a bad dream. Valorie just sort of hesitated, a great feeling of frustration coming over here. Was this the 2nd or 3rd time someone had nearly died before there had even been danger? If this was any indication of the upcoming war they were all going to die pathetic deaths. How did one even die from a dream? Valorie felt as if she were too old for this. Perhaps she was too young and it just happened to be the same feelings. Valorie extended her thoughts to Mesprit, but recieved silence in response. Perhaps if Mesprit had sensed Darkrai in some way she may have been able to offer Valorie some form of comforting wisdom, but as it stood she had nothing.

...A feeling of...grief overcame Valorie. She had just considered that she might be fighting this war herself, or at least that was how it was starting to feel... In the next room with the others Mesprit's eyes widened briefly as she felt these... somewhat strong if not brief emotions emitting from Valorie. Yet.... she said nothing. Whom was she supposes to beg to help the girl with humble, relatively normal issues whem everyone else was freaking the heck out for one reason or another? She regretted it the moment she thought it, but she supposed Valorie would have to help herself get better for once. She proceeded to give Alan's issues her full attention.

...Meanwhile, Valorie made her way into the room Adriane had been in. She didn't know why. She wandered aimlessly around the room for a moment before focusing. All of her frustration had managed to put her in a slightly anti-social mood. She caught sight of what appeared to be... tear stains on the bed. Adriane had been crying. Somehow this did not help, and yet she didn't know what to say. Why did she feel the need to speak? She was alone.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alan Crane

Alan was still being choked by Mewtwo in his dream. Then for some reason he felt he could breathe normally. What? And he could hear some voices too! What was happening?

"Alan, Alan please listen! Understand we're still here. Your asleep in my grandpa's living room. We're here. Gad's fine. All of us are. Just remember your dreaming. Whatever horrid things are going on right now, what your seeing, is all a big nightmare. Your fine and safe here at my grandpa's."

"What was that?" Alan said, and then fell down. Mewtwo had let go of him, and was grabbing its head. It seemed to be having a headache. Also Alan noticed everything around him was getting hotter, and Mewtwo seemed to feel it too.

"You shall pay!" Mewtwo said and flew towards Alan. Alan closed his eyes and ran forward towards Mewtwo, then lunged at him, making a fist to punch him. Both of them collided, and Mewtwo turned into some find of fire ball and vanished. Alan felt everything become warmer, but didn't feel Mewtwo at all...

Alan opened his eyes and found himself lying down. Adriane was there, and another adult he did not recognise. He was dizzy, and everything was blurry to him. He was scared. But he did not say a word.

(Sorry for the crappy post)

miley810

Assassin
Years
(We've been on this same day for like, three months now xD)
Adriane

"Alan!" She said exhailing. "Your okay! Well, awake...well I don't know how you feel but...your not asleep anymore!"

Adriane and Mew high-fived, then she directed her attention back to Alan. She helped him sit up, then stood back and thought about what to do. She probably should get everyone some decent food, they all seemed to need a good energy boost. including her.

"Okay guys, I want you guys to stay here." She instructed. "Gad, your in charge of taking care of Alan. When Valorie gets back, she's in charge of taking care of the both of you. Mew, You stay here and keep a eye on thinks. Let me know if anything happens guys."

Before anyone could say anything, she rushed upstairs to her closet. She pulled on a black hoodie and teleported to Sandgem town in Sinnoh, picking a random spot away from where she lived. She went into the pokemart, bought pokemon food, various human and pokemon meds, then went to a fast food restraunt, ordered hamburgers, chicken nugets, fries, and large sodas for everyone, rushed to the store, bought a few groceries, then teleported to her grandpa's kitchen and laid everything out. She set the table, setting one of each type of fast food idem out.

"Okay guys, food's in the kitchen." She said emerging to the living room. "You up to eating Alan?"

She was keeping her own emotions back. She still felt like dropping to her knees and crying it out. She'd have to wait until she could go to sleep for the night. Which probably would only be a couple more hours. She wanted to speak to Spike, to appalogise to him. But now wasn't the time.

Glaceon

It took a lot from jumping out of her skin when he replied that he liked her too. She laid on her side next to him, level with his head now.

"It's okay Leafy." She said and playfully and softly swatting his ear. "Don't be upset."

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Leafeon

Leafeon didn't notice Glaceon go to head level like him, on her side either. His face was still covered by his paws, so you could barely see his face. "It's okay Leafy." D-Did she just call him Leafy? In sudden surprise, Glaceon was playfully swatting Leafeon's ear. It felt kinda nice. "Don't be upset."

What was Leafy suppose to do? Leafy was a nice touch. Anyway, he could almost see that she really liked him. He slid his left paw off his face to the floor. Glaceon could see half his face all red & blushing. He was staring nervously at her with one eye. This was so embarressing for him!

Dawn

Years
Valorie Ryder

Valorie looked down at herself, at the short skirt she wore. Why of all times now did she feel as if it would impair her ability to be taken seriously as a leader? She adjusted her outfit and took a deep breath before leaving the room. Adriane clearly wasn't there. She made her way back into the main area only to find food ..and Adrian. Huh. A lot of thoughts ran through her head. Ultimately she dismissed most of them, except one. It was /dark/. Why were they eating /now/? They desperately needed sleep and most foods prevented that. Adriane was here though, and she got he vague feeling that she had brought the food. Approaching Adrian with an expression that might come off as serious, perhaps even a tad bit frustrated. She seemed, perhaps refreshingly, calm despite this however. When she spoke her frustration was somewhat evident. It wasn't necessarily directed at Adriane though.

"Um... Adriane? Can I talk to you..?"

The in private was implied. Valorie was of course not yet aware Adriane had planned for her to take care of the boys. Apparently the girls were the strong ones of the group. ...Huh! This had not yet occured to Valorie however.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alan Crane

Well, Alan was not only mentally unwell at the moment, but now he was physically unwell. He had a temperature, his head ached and he felt dizzy. Adriane helped him sit up, but as soon as she teleported away he fell on his back again, and ended up lying on the couch once more. When she came back, she asked him whether he was up for eating or not. The sick boy shook his head.

"I-I'll p-p-pass..." he said timidly.

Meanwhile, Latios approached him. He knew what was happening to Alan, and knowing that he was awake again made him feel some relief. However, his physical state kind of took that joy away, as he cared for this kid and didn't want anything bad to happen to him.

"What happened, Alan?"

"I-I'm s-s-sick, I th-think." he mumbled.

"No, I mean in your head. You passed out." Latios said, "Did you see...anything weird? I believe you were having an awful dream."

Now that Latios mentioned it, he DID have a dream. And it was a truly awful one. Heck, he almost choked because of that dream. Alan opened his mouth, but then decided it would be unwise to talk about his dream out loud, especially with Adriane's family there. He focused on Latios, which wasn't easy due to his headache, and told him about the dream.

"I...I met M-Mewtwo...and I think...I...defeated h-him." the boy said telepathically to the blue Eon Pokémon.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Adriane

Adriane noticed Spike had ran out of the room. She felt horrible for not noticing sooner. This thought nearly brought her back down, but she shoved it off and smiled at Valorie, who'd said she needed to speak to her.

"Sure, uh, fallow me."

Adriane went to her bedroom, then walked to the porch. It was dark out, but the porch lights provided some light, and she climbed to the roof. It was still seeable up there, so she sat down. She waited for Valorie to come up, and softly sang her favorite song 'Eyes Open'.

"Everybody's waiting...everybody's watching...even when you're sleeping...keep your ey-eyes...open....The tricky thing, is yesterday we were just, children. Playing soilders just pretending, dreaming dreams with happy, endings oh. In back yards, winning battles with our, wooden swords." she sang. "But now we've stepped into a, cruel world. Where everybody stands and keeps score. Keep your eyes open. Everybody's waiting, for you to break down. Everybody's watching, to see the fall out. Even when you're sleeping, sleeping. Keep your ey-eyes...open."

Glaceon

Glaceon smiled, happy he had finally started to calm. She laid directly in front of him, facing him. She was laying so close, her nose was a inch from this.

"What are you so worried about Leafy?" Glaceon asked. "You're so sweet, and nice. Why wouldn't I like you?"

At this point, Glaceon was blushing a little bit herself.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Leafeon

It seemed Glaceon was inches away from Leafeon's nose. Leafeon was nervous enough, but now he was shaking a bit. "What are you so worried about Leafy?" She asked. "You're so sweet, and nice. Why wouldn't I like you?" Such nice compliments. What if she wouldn't dare to break his heart?

That compliment had calmed Leafeon as he sighed happily. He snuggles his cheek on Glaceon's, feeling a little loved to be around her. "You're so nice." He complimented. He would be heartbroken if she left him right now, like right now. But she won't do that, he knows it.

Dawn

Years
Valorie Ryder - ...Rooftop
Valorie followed Adriane to the roof with mild difficulty. She honestly more or less didn't put much effort into it and wound up simply getting a lift from her dragonite. Stepping onto the roof she made sure she had her balance before turning to Adriane. When she spoke, her tone was exactly like one might expect from a teen angst such as herself... frustrated and ever so slightly whiny.

"Adriane... half of us almost died before there was even any danger present."

Valorie let this hang in the air for a brief moment.

"...How are we supposed to take on any real danger??"

Valorie of course had an answer, but she didn't want to say it. However much she liked the thought of her saving Tue world alone, a part of her didn't have the confidence in herself. She didn't believe she could do it. It seemed implausible that something so good for her ego would be allowed to happen. Surely Thundurus would strike her down on the spot for even attempting such a thing. Valorie's arms found their way crossed under her chest, her frustration readily apparent without ever having heard her voice.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Adriane

Adriane seriously thought about this for a minute. They seriously were having some issues right now, Gad drowning, Spike being upset, even she herself was breaking down. Adriane took a deep breath.

"I say we eat, get some sleep, and hope we're having a better day tomorrow. We didn't get much sleep last night with those hay-beds, and we're over stressed with this situation. We can recooperate tomorrow." Adriane said. " We should probably talk to Mewtwo and the other legendaries tomorrow, warn them about dad."

Adriane still felt like it was partly her fault this was happening, for some reason. It was because her dad was the leader. But what could she do about her dad?

Glaceon

Glaceon smiled, then looked up into the night sky. She sighed happily.

"It's getting late Leafy. We'd better get back to the house. Stay with me? I'm scared with all this stuff going on."

Dawn

Years
Valorie Ryder - Roof
Valorie's brow creased in frustration as Adriane implied that they might've just been having a bad day. This was a bad day?! This was a catastrophic failure! If this was just a bad day she would hate to see what a normal day was like. It would probably involve serious scarring. Valorie just sort of didn't say anything for a moment. She needed that moment to avoid a total loss of restraint. She wasn't going to let this beat her, even if it already had. That is to say, even if it felt like it had, she wasn't going to let the others know that. After said moment she turned away.

"...I say we should confront your dad directly. Go straight to him--all or nothing."

She resisted the urge to comment that it was the only way they'd ever do anything right in their current state, and even then it was risky, even if it was what she was thinking. She then proceeded to take a step away, stumbling for a brief moment before regaining her footing. There was a tense moment where she thought she might fall, but it passed.

"...I'll see you in the morning."

She just sort of mumbled her words this time. Pleasantness was not coming easily to her. Valorie proceeded to make her way down from the roof, departing.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Adriane

Adriane stood up, her heart pounding. She'd caught a few of those thoughts.

"I can't help that I'm not perfect! But there's no way I'm letting any of you near my father! I can't stand to see any of you hurt- I wouldn't be able to stand it Valorie!"Adriane realized she'd been screaming, but continued."I know they're hurt- Gad almost drowned, Alan just had some sort of panic attack, and Spike is emotionally hurt! And something's not right with you- I can tell it. And It's obvious now that I've had my breakdown you all think I'm unworthy of leadership, but at least you're not completely scared for life like this!"

She lifted up her left sleeve to show her bruise, and then her right, to show a long, deep scar her dad had carved into her with a piece of a broken beer bottle she herself had broke. Adriane was shaking. "You don't know what he'd do to you guys. I couldn't take it Valorie. I'll go tomorrow if you want, I'm used to the abuse. But you guys can't go."

Adriane pushed past her and flew downstairs-litterly-to Alan.

"Alan, how are you feeling? Can I get you anything? You probably aren't in any shape to do much of anything. Would you rather sleep?"

She hadn't heard any of his and latios' conversation, but she already had seen a little of his nightmare, so it didn't matter much. When she met Alan's eyes, she felt like crying. "I'm so sorry I couldn't figure out how to help you sooner."

Dawn

Years
Valorie Ryder - Island
Valorie flinched, stopping and irritably turning back to look at Adriane. She didn't particularly like being yelled at, no, and the fact that her privacy had been inappropriately violated only made her feel self-righteous in her anger. Given, the only alternative would've regular old angst. Adriane's scars were met with something of a poker face. Valorie didn't even know /how/ to react to that. Before she could even hope to have absorbed the full implications of what those scars meant Adriane approached and literally shoved Valorie, taking her by surprise. Valorie clumsily attempted to turn to face Adriane mid-push, resulting in her promptly losing her balance and falling onto her back. When Valorie moved to sit up Adriane had already gone and she was left alone.

"..."

The incident had proven too much and anger boiled over where there was no one to take it out on. Her attitude was no longer restrained even in her own mind. Protect her? She didn't need protection! She was the only one who seemed to be able to handle herself! How dare anyone protect /her/?! She could handle herself--Because she was the best there was and she wouldn't let anyone say otherwise. She /deserved/ that respect! How dare it be denied to her?!

Valorie silently resolved that she needed to stop expecting these things and that she should act as she wished to be treated. She just sort of stood there for several long moments, staring at the house Adriane had vanished into. Mesprit was still seperated from her, but at the moment she found herself not caring.

Valorie turned her back and began walking away. She knew what she was going to do, and it wasn't sleep.

--End of Valorie posts for the day unless directly encountered--

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alan Crane

Alan had just finished talking to Latios about his dream when he was interrupted and startled by Adriane's voice. He gasped for a little while, but calmed down soon as he heard her words and processed them in his mind. She asked if there was anyhting that she could get him, then apologised for something.

"I-It's...okay." he mumbled, "I-I'm g-good I guess...but I..."

He paused for a moment. He looked at Latios then back at Adriane.

"I...I can't sleep right now."

As he spoke, he wished that all this would be over with soon inside of his head. He wanted this conflict to end, so that everything would be peaceful and he could regain his sanity.

Back