• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendary Rebels II: The Human's War

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alan Crane

Alan's eyes opened wide and his heart started to fill with fear again once he saw Gad, all wet and looking troubled. He knew that the boy had just drowned out there, and just the thought of anyone being that close to death...scared the bejesus out of him.

"I-I-It c-c-could've b-b-been me..." Alan mumbled and sat down on the floor.

He didn't care about now comfortable the floor was. That was the last thing on his mind. He was unable to close his eyes and make the memories go away, and not before long he was lying on the floor, in fetal position, thinking about the Reaper.

Latios, who was looking at Gad surprised, soon remembered about Alan's "problem" with death and turned around to see him hugging his legs and lying on the floor, his eyes wide open. He went over to him, trying to get him back to the real world, but Alan seemed to ahve locked himself up in his own brain.

(OOC: If it's okay with you, I'll start playing Gad from the next post onwards. Kinda going through a lot of stuff right now.)

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years

Valorie Ryder​

Valorie watched the two humans in front of her for several long moments before becoming anxious. Somehow the notion of leaving Gad, or Adriane for that matter, outside whilst soaked to the brim seemed like tragedy waiting to happen to her. A part of her was afraid that people would take her concern as being cowardess. She wanted to appear brave, but if someone got sick or even died it would dampen any hope of impressing the others with her choices immensely.

Speaking up, Valorie attempted to avoid sounding too concerned, even though she was /very/ concerned.

"...I was always taught that you had to get warm and dry."

She seemed a bit distant as a result of her being self-concious. All of a sudden the prospect of having someone die assaulted Valorie's composure and she /lost/ it. Her tone became noticeably nervous and she failed to hide the concerned look on her face, which almost seemed to plead with Adriane to let her help somehow. Pleading was not something one might normally expect from someone who displayed an 'ego' as large as Valorie. However, death was not something someone like Valorie normally had to face.

"S-Should I get clothes?.. Blankets..? I can get them right now..."

miley810

Assassin
Years
(Congrats to ShinyD for making the 200th post! Also, Mick Fizz do you just want to share playing Gad? Because I don't mind as much any more. I think I've got the hang of it if you want me to play him when you can't get on and stuff.)

Adriane Jewel

Adriane heard Spike walk over, but he left. Adriane ever so slightly bit her lip. She was worried about Spike, he had been beat. She wanted more than anything to go talk to him, but she did have to save Gad's life first. She sighed and looked back at Gad. Then she heard Latias ask if they were okay.

"Well I'm fine, but I don't know about Gad."Adriane said." He somehow ended up in the water, he was about to die by time I got down there."

Adriane looked to Valorie next.

"If you go into the house, go down the hall and get four towels from the closet next to the bathroom door. And grab a couple of apples and pears."Adriane said."We'll hold back on fluids until we're sure he can breath properly."

Adriane looked back at Gad, who still hadn't responded.

"Gad, are you okay?"She repeated.

Adriane's heart thundered, and she finally let the shock and fear she'd been holding back hit her. She felt tears in her eyes, and faught them back. She was strong, and she wasn't going to show her weaknesses. She braved her abusive dad, she can fight the possibility of loosing another member. She could do anything. She was Adriane Jewel, 80% human, 20% legendary Mew. Adriane stood up.

"Actually, you stay here Valorie. I'm going to run to the house and get it, just incase you don't know which hall I'm talking about."Adriane said."Do not, under any cercumstances, leave him here alone. If anything happens, good or bad, let me know through our weird mind-system."

Before Valorie had a chance to respond, Adriane made a running start and jumped into the air, and smoothly flew to the house, letting a few tears fall. She landed in front of the house. She dashed to the bathroom closet and got four black, thick, big towels. She walked back to the living room, where Spike was sitting. He was holding the magnolia she'd given him.

Adriane knew she hadn't exactly been 'voted' leader, but she felt like she was the leader. Not in a bossy way, or a proud-of-herself way, but just for some reason. And they were on her grandpa's island, so she had to explain directions and stuff, so she was kinda the leader. And as the leader, and Spike's friend (more than the leader part), Adriane hurt seeing Spike the way he was.

"You okay?"She asked, with a slight smile, tears still in the back of her eyes.

Glaceon

"I hope so."Glaceon said.

Glaceon looked at Leafeon and nodded. When Adriane left she was still staring at Gad. She finally peeled her eyes away from Gad, and looked at Leafeon. He seemed so caring. She admitted to herself, she kind of had a crush on him. She didn't say anything, and tried to hide her emotions behind her eyes. She was usually so calm, collected. Not one to fall in love easy. What if it happens again? What if a different pokemon came along he liked better? That's one reason she couldn't say anything to him about her 'crush'. She stared at the ground now.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
(Ooc: :D Yay, 200th post! Thanks miley!)

Leafeon

"I hope so." Glaceon exclaimed. She was worried about Gad just as much as Leafeon. A shame Spike wasn't here at the time, he probably lost & doesn't wanna bother coming out.

"I wish Spike wasn't so stubborn..." Leafeon said all of a sudden. He remembered times when Spike wouldn't listen to Leafeon sometimes. Now he won't even come out to check on Gad, just because he lost to him. He pawed the ground more with his right paw, looking down. He wishes he could help Spike in some way right now.

Spike Roller

Spike heard the door open nearby. It was Adriane, but he didn't bother glancing over. After a while she spoke. "You okay?" Spike took a look at Adriane only briefly.

"Just peachy." He gruffed out. He wasn't in the mood for talking right now, but will she try to comfort him from his loss? That's the only thing he wanted from the others right now.

Latias

Well that answers that question. "Valorie, how are you feeling?" She asked the blond girl. Her seeing Gad like this is probably frightening her. Latias is a little frightened too.

She looked at Gad who was soaking wet. He could've died if it wasn't for Adriane. Why is this world going into wars all the time...?

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alan Crane

Everyone except for Spike seemed badly shook up because of Gad's near-death experience. Well, anyone part of a small team would be if one of the members almost passed away. Adriane then went over to Spike, like if wanting to comfort him over the loss of his battle against Gad. Spike didn't seem to care about the kid that almost drowned.

Alan, however, was oblivious to all of this. He was still curled up in a ball on the floor, against one of the walls, with tears falling down his cheeks and his eyes wide open. And he wasn't crying because of Gad. In fact, he was crying because another bad memory from being one of Mewtwo's prisoners was brought to light again, when it should have never seen the light of day. However, this sudden event triggered it, and now there was no turning back. The boy seemed to have lost connection to the outside world, and nobody could communicate with him, not even Latios, despite his many attempts.

He just stayed there, crying while mumbling, "I-I-I-It's g-g-g-g-gonna b-b-b-b-b-b-be m-m-m-m-m-me n-n-n-n-next...". The little sanity he had left seemed to have gone away.

Latios, seeing as his efforts to try to bring back Alan were useless, turned to the rest of the group.

"People. I don't want to bring more bad news, but..." he said, "We have a situation over here."

Dawn

Years

Valorie Ryder​

Valorie just sort of fumbled with her words when Adraine asked her to stay. By the time she knew what she wanted to say in response to that Adriane had already run off. Normally she wouldn't particularly have liked that job, but she wasn't in the state of mind to argue. Looking down at Gad she thought for a moment before a familiar voice intruded on her thoughts.

Glancing over her shoulder, she spotted Latias nearby. She wondered where Spike had gone off to. Though really, she had no reason to suspect he was really upset over a loss.

Valorie just sort of hesitated a moment, trying to gather her composure. She then promptly... lied.

"I'm fine."

The believably of her lie was questionable, considering Latias' empathy and Valorie simply being a bit too worked up to properly compose herself.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Emotions

(Sorry guys, I've been BUSY sense Saturday.)

Adriane

Adriane looked at Spike sympateticly. She was still dripping wet, her hair causing water-drops to roll down her face, so when one was going down, close to under her eye, she let a single tear loose, and it looked like water. She swallowed, her throught being scarily dry compared to the rest of her. She bit her lip and looked at the things in her hands.

"I'll be right back, I'm not one for being wet. And Val needs these towels for Mr. Clumsy out there."She said- hoping her joke would help Spike a little-."And I'll be back in a minute Latios."

Adriane teleported and sat everything down next to Valorie. "Okay, get him dried the best you can. When he really comes-to try to get him to eat something. If he starts choking, you should know what to do. And let me know if anything happens, progress, bad, anything. There are serveral of us having...'problems' right now."

Adriane took a deep breath and closed her eyes, and she appeared in front of the towel closet in the hall. She grabbed another couple of towels for herself, and she closed her eyes, and when she opened them she was in her room- at her grandpa's house of course. She closed the door and locked it. She dried off the best she could, then changed into a dry set of clothes. She used a hair drier to quickly dry her hair, then she teleported back down to Spike and Alan.

She looked between Spike in Alan. One was having a panic attack- Alan-, and one was having a depression attack -Spike-. Though both could be fately dangerous, Adriane knew she had to help Alan. She looked appalogeticly at Spike.

"I'm sorry, just let me calm him down."She sent her message to Spike with a sigh, and a sympathetic voice.

She walked over to Alan and got on her knees in front of him. She tried to meet his eyes, but it wasn't happening. She bit her lip and tried to think of what the heck to do. She she started slightly panting, which triggered something her grandpa had taught her once. She changed her breathing to the same as Alan's. If she did it right, his breath would slow with hers. As she attempted to do so, she tried to read his mind, and faught hard to keep her breathing steady as all of his frightened, scared, stressed emotions hit her.

She closed her eyes. "Alan, it's okay. I won't let anything happen to you, I promise."

Adriane slightly whimpered. She tried her best to stay strong, but it was painful seeing her friends all depressed, sad, recovering from almost drowning...She was only a teenager. She was only one person. Hopefully Valorie was having luck with Gad. She sighed. She'd done all she knew to do. She stood up.

"Your strong Alan. You can get through this. We all will."Adriane sent."I know you can."

And Adriane admitted to herself, she felt like she may not make it through this. But she'd never admit it to anyone else. She sat down next to Spike, and looked him in the eye with a nervous smile with a 'sorry' look.

"Spike, he is no better than you."Adriane said."Look at him now, he fell in a freaking river."

Adriane wasn't good with words. But she wasn't just saying this, and it was obvious she meant it.

"I have no idea how he won. Maybe his pokemon are stronger, but he is no stronger than you."Adriane said, and she fought back tears."I admire you, your stronger than me. We'd fall apart with out you. I'm weak, especially on the inside. I'm just a good actress."

She'd never admitted her weaknesses to anybody. She always tried to hide her true feelings, her emotions. But she'd never had anybody to really trust. She had years of sadness and depression building up and her, ready to explode in whatever way possible. She swallowed again.

"I know you feel upset Spike. Like you'd rather be millions of miles away from him,"Adriane said."but I'm here if you need to talk to anyone. It hurts me inside to see you upset."

Adriane felt slightly embarrassed to admit her weaknesses. Hopefully Spike understood. If he didn't, she'd never be able to admit anything to anyone again. She felt childish and stupid to have to. She felt weak, exposed to have to admit she felt week to anyone. Weither or not they believed her 'tough girl' act. Which it itself had flaws.

Glaceon

Glaceon swallowed and nodded. Then she heard Leafeon speak. She felt so sad to see him sad she didn't know what to say. She saw Adriane teleport over and met her eyes. Glaceon felt a few tears roll out of her eyes. She bit her lip and blinked, letting the ones she just couldn't hold back flow. When she finally could stop them, she sniffed.

"Adriane's very upset. She's upset about this, Spike, so much."Glaceon said."She's been upset about a lot of things but she won't admit it to any one. She won't let anyone help her, she thinks it'd be wasting their time, that she's unimportant to anything."

Glaceon sighed.

"So I know what you mean."

Gad

Obviously, I got myself in a bad situation. Wasn't pleasant. Wouldn't sudjust it. I won't be taking walks near water for a while.

______________________________​

I was overly relieved when Adriane saved me. Well, after she got me awake. I guess she forgot she could teleport. She got me awake, but I couldn't really talk or move. I stared for a few minutes, and finally I sighed. Adriane had just left back for her grandpa's house, and Valorie was there. I took several deep breaths.

"Well that was pretty horrid. Hope that doesn't happen again."I stated, rolling my eyes slight, still breathing deeply.

Sense I couldn't breath through my nose right now from being under water, it was slightly difficult to talk and my voice sounded a little funny. I didn't say anything else, waiting for someone to say something to me. I didn't move much either, I just sat there, trying to wrap my brain around things, and breath.

Last edited:

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alan Crane

Alan was in his own world, not seeing the real one through his eyes. Instead, all he saw were flashbacks from his captivity. Scenes that scarred him for life. Memories that basically put him in that state, fetal position and wide open eyes. Then, he panicked even more, when everything turned black. He closed his eyes again, but could see nothing.

"N-n-no! I'm b-b-blind! I c-c-c-c-can't see!" Alan cried, before he saw everything getting bright, "I-I'm g-g-g-gonna d-d-d-die! N-n-n-no! I'm n-next!"

Then, what he heard was a voice. And one that he could perfectly recognise. It was Adriane's voice. She was saying she was not gonna let anything happen to him, and that he was strong and that they'd get through something. Maybe she thought he was sad about Gad, but, the truth was, Gad was the last thing on the boy's mind. What was going on in his mind was something much worse.

Then he closed his eyes, when the flashes returned and Alan's sight was alternated between them and images of Adriane sitting next to Spike on a couch. Wait, what? That was no memory of him! He was coming back!

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
(Ooc: I don't know how Yellow can control 3 characters in other RPs. O-o It's hard for me!)

Latias

Latias could tell Valorie was having 'problems'. She wasn't okay right now. This war is tearing everyone apart. "If you need to talk to someone Valorie, just tell me." She floated over to Valorie with a kind smile.

She noticed Gad finally responded, though his voice was a bit funny. Perhaps being underwater so long messed him up a bit. "It's good you're still alive." Latias responded to Gad. She resisted the urge to bring out tears. Luckily it held back.

Leafeon

She has the same problems as Leafeon. They have big problems with their trainers. They have much in common, Leafeon felt bad not just for himself, but for Glaceon. It wasn't just about him, it was about her. Without knowing, he nuzzled his head towards Glaceon's neck, feeling sorry for her.

"I'm sorry..." He said. He kept nuzzling his head towards Glaceon when he realized what he was doing. Wide eyes, he stopped & stepped back blushing high in his cheeks. He couldn't look at Glaceon now. "I-I'm sorry!"

Spike Roller

Adriane went away to finish what she was doing, then came back. She was gonna deal with Alan first, who was having a seizure. Spike didn't know what to do about that.

Afterward Adriane came to Spike, telling him...stuff. Stuff that reached into his heart, well, almost... How could he ignore this? Perhaps the battle was a fluke, perhaps it wasn't. Maybe he's just overthinking this. He sighed. "It...I just think Gad is more capable than I am. He's a newcomer & I don't know what to do. Maybe I need to...sigh..." What was he saying? Even he didn't know what he was saying. At least Adriane was comforting him. "Thanks..." He finally said.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alan Crane

Alan started to scream, twist, and turn as the sudden flashes of reality and wicked memories alternated with more frequency, confusing the poor boy. Latios looked worried about tim, and picked him up with his arms. He was clueless on what to do.

"M-m-make it stop!" the boy screamed, "S-S-Somebody m-m-make it stop!"

Latios made Alan sit down on a chair and held him tight using his psychic power. The inability to move made Alan get more nervous, his heart rate increasing and his head turning around like if he was a madman on a straightjacket.

"Alan, relax. It will be okay." Latios said telepathically.

But Alan Crane did not listen. He didn't know what was reality and what was part of a memory he wanted to erase. What was actually going on and what he thought was going on. Everything was a bizarre nightmare to him.

"I need help over here, now!" Latios said, "Alan's in danger!"

Dawn

Years
(If you remember how large my initial posts were in LR1, it's because I'm not trying to pull that sort of thing off.)

Valorie Ryder​

Valorie looked at Latias briefly, considering the offer. Someone to... talk to. Her gaze fell and she looked down at their downed teammate. He wasn't good at this whole reaching out to people thing. Cue angst. Did life deliberately taunt her with thes situations, knowing she didn't have the guts to trust someone? Was life an annoying old man trying to teach her life lessons whilst pointing out her flaws repeatedly? She was frustrated with herself, to say the least. However, as usual she kept this to herself.

Mesprit would have said something regarding Valorie's continued behavior, but she was currently distracted by a certain someone whose emotions were quite out of control. The close proximity of the blazing emotions irritated her in a way, like an elephant in the room. Only she had no way of knowing what or whom was causing this right off the bat, though she had an idea... Looking off into the distance, Mesprit's eyes and body began to glow with psychic power before she abruptly disappeared, teleporting to he scene of... Alan, creaking right out. Mesprit was still not completely sure what to make of this other tan the obvious and so she just sort of floated there, staring at Alan questioningly. And yet it didn't seem like he saw her, at least for the moment. Sometimes she wished she had /actual/ mind reading.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Adriane

Adriane didn't know what in the freaking world to do about Alan. He was wigging out. She'd tried everything she could, and Mesprit was here now. Adriane knew Mesprit didn't have mind reading powers, so she read Alan's mind and sent the thoughts to Mesprit, while she smiled at Spike.

"He just thinks differently than you." Adriane said. "Nobody thinks the same. Even mind-readers such as me. From his point-of-thinking he may have a better idea of what to do."

That sounded so lame and corney she wanted to thump herself upside the head. "What I'm trying to say is, it's not your fault. Maybe your just having a off time right now. Everybody does every once in a while."

She gave Spike a weary smile, hoping he understood. Adriane stopped sending Mesprit thoughts for a minute to speak to Latios.

"I'm sending his thoughts to Mesprit, maybe they'll have better luck. I couldn't seem to get through."Adriane sent to Latios, then continued sending thoughts from Alan to Mesprit.

Glaceon​

Glaceon slightly blushed. "You did nothing wrong."

If that didn't get her point across, she may never be able to tell Leafeon how she felt.

(OOC: Okay guys, I'm gonna make a charecter to fill in Nora's old spot. Okay? I"ll have...whatever legendary she had find her. I'll post the SU on the OOC later. I feel like that might help the story progress.)

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alan Crane

Alan was shaking as Adriane sent thoughts from him to Mesprit. Those were clearly not happy thoughts. They were memories, or at least it seemed they were because it was something from apparently Alan's point of view. One of them was the sight of bars, like some kind of jail cell. Then another blank. Then the sight of a boy with a pompadour who spotted him. Then another blank. After that, some blue eyes glowed behind the boy and a blue aura surrounded him. Then another blank. Then, the boy was gone but a scream was heard, each second in a lower volume, as if he was falling. Then the eyes turned to face what was assumed was Alan and Mewtwo appeared from the shadows, revealing himself to be those eyes.

"N-n-n-no! NO!" Alan screamed.

Then all that he saw was pitch-black. He was unable to react to that, and just lay in Latios' arms. He was no longer conscious. Stress and confusion made him pass out...again.

"So, what was on his mind?" Latios asked.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Latias

Valorie looked troubled still. If only Latias could relax her. She had so many problems, Latias didn't know how to solve them. All she could think of is to try & comfort her the best as she can. "Just relax. There's no need to fret over things so much." Latias floated over to Valorie & nuzzled her head against hers, showing just how much she wanted her calm.

Leafeon

That totally made Leafeon blush to the max. What did she mean? He was starting to get nervous & confused he couldn't talk anymore out of sheer shyness. He put his head on the ground & hid under his paws. He couldn't look at her at the moment. Glaceon was just too cute, what could he say to her like this?

Spike

Maybe she's right. Maybe Spike's taking this thing out of hand. What was the point of moping around? Still, Gad wasn't his favorite. He won't respect him. But now wasn't the time for it. They had a world to save. "Thanks. Adriane." She was very nice. It's no wonder she tries to keep this team together.

Right now Alan was having his 'show'. Spike decided to help out somehow, getting up & walking over to Alan, Latios & Adriane. "How do we deal with him? He's already fainted." Seriously, how do they help Alan out?

miley810

Assassin
Years
Oh no, Alan!

Adriane

Adriane smiled at Spike. He seemed to be calming down. Maybe she wasn't as bad at this as she thought. Sure, she probably talked to Spike better than she did anyone, but it proved her some-what leadership, and she was proud of it. But she didn't care about her leadership, as long as Spike was okay.

Adriane directed her attention to Alan now, and she as well got up and walked next to him. He was passed out. She looked at Latios.

"He was thinking about a lot of things." Adriane replied. "He was thinking mostly about the war we had a year ago. And mewtwo and stuff."

"Is he gonna be okay?"Mew asked, all of the sudden.

Adriane looked at her partner out of the corner of her eye. She didn't even know Mew had been in there. Maybe she recently teleported in there. It wasn't really important.

"Do I look like a docter to you?" Then she realized she was snapping at Mew. "Sorry. I think he will, his mind is still half going despite him being passed out."

"That's normal, right?" Mew asked.

"Yeah. Usually anyways."Adriane confirmed.

What could she do? She couldn't talk to Alan while he was passed out. So that was out of the question. She got on her knees, staring at him, despritly trying to calm him down through her mind. It wasn't seeming to work. She looked at Mesprit, then back to Alan. This was going to be one hard job.

"I wonder why he's like this." Adriane said. "He was fine earlier. Now he's passed out."

Adriane hoped if Alan could here her that he didn't take that the wrong way.

"First thing's first, we need to get him away from the wall where if he wakes up spasticly he doesn't bonk his head on it." She said.

She lifted Alan up and laid him down on the love seat. She bit her lip. Was he gonna be okay? We're they about to loose another member? Why was all of this happening so fast? First Spike being upset about the fight, then Gad almost drowning, then this. Adriane sighed, absentmindedly holding her head. She had a headache from reading Alan's thoughts.

"Be right back, I'm gonna get the tylenol, I have a headache." She said, then went to the kitchen and got the jar of tylenol out.

She took out two and swallowed them with a little bit of water. She walked back to the living room.

"Sorry guys," She said. "His thoughts were so spastic that it gave me a killer headache."

She stood next to the love-seat. Surely Alan would be okay.

Glaceon

Glaceon smiled at Leafeon, and she put her paw on one of his covoring his head. She slightly nuzzeled his neck. He hadn't up set her at all and hopefully this would help him understand.

"You didn't do anything wrong." She repeated.

Adriane

Adriane smiled at Spike. He seemed to be calming down. Maybe she wasn't as bad at this as she thought. Sure, she probably talked to Spike better than she did anyone, but it proved her some-what leadership, and she was proud of it. But she didn't care about her leadership, as long as Spike was okay.

Adriane directed her attention to Alan now, and she as well got up and walked next to him. He was passed out. She looked at Latios.

"He was thinking about a lot of things." Adriane replied. "He was thinking mostly about the war we had a year ago. And mewtwo and stuff."

"Is he gonna be okay?"Mew asked, all of the sudden.

Adriane looked at her partner out of the corner of her eye. She didn't even know Mew had been in there. Maybe she recently teleported in there. It wasn't really important.

"Do I look like a docter to you?" Then she realized she was snapping at Mew. "Sorry. I think he will, his mind is still half going despite him being passed out."

"That's normal, right?" Mew asked.

"Yeah. Usually anyways."Adriane confirmed.

What could she do? She couldn't talk to Alan while he was passed out. So that was out of the question. She got on her knees, staring at him, despritly trying to calm him down through her mind. It wasn't seeming to work. She looked at Mesprit, then back to Alan. This was going to be one hard job.

"I wonder why he's like this." Adriane said. "He was fine earlier. Now he's passed out."

Adriane hoped if Alan could here her that he didn't take that the wrong way.

"First thing's first, we need to get him away from the wall where if he wakes up spasticly he doesn't bonk his head on it." She said.

She lifted Alan up and laid him down on the love seat. She bit her lip. Was he gonna be okay? We're they about to loose another member? Why was all of this happening so fast? First Spike being upset about the fight, then Gad almost drowning, then this. Adriane sighed, absentmindedly holding her head. She had a headache from reading Alan's thoughts.

"Be right back, I'm gonna get the tylenol, I have a headache." She said, then went to the kitchen and got the jar of tylenol out.

She took out two and swallowed them with a little bit of water. She walked back to the living room.

"Sorry guys," She said. "His thoughts were so spastic that it gave me a killer headache."

She stood next to the love-seat. Surely Alan would be okay.

Glaceon

Glaceon smiled at Leafeon, and she put her paw on one of his covoring his head. She slightly nuzzeled his neck. He hadn't up set her at all and hopefully this would help him understand.

"You didn't do anything wrong." She repeated.

Last edited:

Dawn

Years

Valorie Ryder

Valorie was mildly startled by Latias' affection, her attention shifting from Gad briefly to glance at Latias. For a brief moment she proceeded to glance around, trying to catch a glance of someone watching. Decidedly alone, and completely oblivious to Gad for the mere moment, she proceeded to reach up and lightly wrap her arms around Latias' neck, attempting to give her something of an awkward hug. It had certainly done something nice for her. At least until her thoughts shifted to Gad and she glanced at him, realizing he had awakened. Her jaw clenched and she promptly attempted to pretend she was not embarrassed with mild success. How did this happen? Had he not said anything? Had she been so distracted by her own thoughts she had tuned him out? She sure didn't know.

"..."

Mesprit

Mesprit just sort of observed the situation with all the stoicism of an actual rock. From the perspective of a pokemon that understood emotions way too well and only really specialized in that it seemed apparent to her that Alan was... out of his dang mind. Or rather, she quite frankly seriously questioned his mental health. She was unable to determine what specifically was the cause of the emotions. What had she been looking at? Was that an anxiety attack? Anxiety attacks were usually a lot easier to read as they were almost always based on rational fears blown out of proportion. Had Allen dreamt of himself falling? There was no way a human being could've survived a fall the length she'd heard. Was he seeing things that hadn't actually happened? False memories? It was perfectly normal, but being unable to distinguish between reality and false memories, especially when the false memory was dying, was pretty weird. All in all she found it really hard to analyze what in the world she'd seen.

The thing that had pushed her to a conclusion was the fact that Alan had fainted. He had literally been so worked up that he had suffocated himself. There was of course nothing blocking off his breathing, so he would most likely recover without much of a hitch. However, the mere fact that he'd been distressed enough to suffocate before he noticed he was suffocating indicated a problem. She had no way of telling whether he was suffering from an actual physical condition or if he'd honestly been so upset his natural urge to breath had been drowned out.

Alan was not like Valorie, who Mesprit could read like a book. Here there were just too many... inconsistencies with how she knew human emotions naturally worked without interference. This meant only one thing to her...

"...He needs a doctor..."

Mesprit's tone was thoughtful, as she was trying to figure out what exactly to do. What else was she supposed to say? Alan could potentially never wake up if it was a physical problem, and he was certainly in serious danger of being a danger to those around him and most especially himself if it was emotional just based off the fact that she could not rationalize his emotions.

"It might be a good idea to lay him down..."

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alan Crane

Alan Crane was unconscious, but his mind wasn't blank. True, everything was pitch-black for a moment, which made him panic. But then he found himself in some sort of dungeon. It was dark, but he could see in spite of that. It was like a rocky arena, surrounded by water.

"Wh-where am I?" Alan mumbled.

His thoughts were interrupted by a blue light that bilnded him temporarily. Once he was able to see again, he turned pale. Before him was the being that he feared the most, surrounded by a blue aura. It was Mewtwo, no doubt. Alan could recognise it anywhere, even in darkness. The Psychic Pokémon then grabbed his throat with Psychic and lifted him up in the air.

"L-L-Let me go!" Alan cried.

Then, all of a sudden, one of the Pokéballs from Alan's belt fell and opened, sending out a Grovyle. Seeing his Trainer in danger, he lunged forward and attacked Mewtwo with Leaf Blade. Mewtwo was forced to let go of Alan because of the pain. The boy fell down and hurt his leg, but in a matter of seconds he could feel no pain.

"B-Blade!" Alan said, "H-Hit him with Leaf Blade again!"

Blade lunged forward to try to hit Mewtwo again, but was stopped by Mewtwo's Psychic. The Psychic Pokémon used its powers to send him flying towards the rocky ceiling, then send him down at amazing speeds, hurting the Grovyle badly.

"Fool." Mewtwo said, "Thinking you can defeat me is a big mistake. And actually trying to do so is an even bigger mistake."

It walked over to Blade and shook its head.

"I should kill you for it."

Then he grabbed Blade with one hand, and with the other one he created a Psybeam and sent him flying against Alan. After the collision, the Grovyle was unable to keep fighting. Mewtwo was far too powerful, it seemed. Alan returned Blade to his Pokéball, and didn't know what to say to his biggest fear.

"I-I-I..."

He clutched one of his Pokéballs and sent out Draco, his Shelgon.

"I-I won't give up! Draco, u-u-use D-Dragonbreath!"

Mewtwo sighed. "Very well. It is your choice." it said, "This place shall be your grave."

miley810

Assassin
Years
(Okay I've waited long enough SD. You can post after me.)

Adriane

Adriane laid Alan down on the couch. She took a deep breath. He was obviously asleep. And having a nightmare. Adriane's eyes narrowed with determination.

"I'm going in. I'm gonna see what he's dreaming about. I may be able to appear in his dream and show him we're there for him."Adriane said and took another deep breath.

She slowly closed her eyes and read his mind. She gave a slight moan at seeing the dream. She used a trick she'd used to get rid of Emily's nightmares, making herself appear in them by making him think about her. Once she was there, she moreless got him to see what she wanted him to.

She recognized Mewtwo almost at once. Adriane stared for a minute then shook her head.

"Alan it's okay we're here for you!"Adriane called."This is just a-"

Adriane was snapped out of the dream to see Mew looking at her worridly. She'd been laying on the floor. Adriane sat up panting.

"I-It's too strong!"Adriane said."We gotta figure out how to wake him up! Now! He's terrified!"

"Adriane we've tried everything while you were in there. He won't wake up."Mew said frowning.

"No! I'm not giving up on Alan now. Not now not ever!"Adriane said and shook Alan by the shoulders.

"Come on Alan! You gotta wake up!"Adriane yelled."We won't let you die! Your gonna be okay! It's just a dream!"

Adriane once again tried to read his mind, and was hit by a wave of emotions. She staggered backwards but didn't fall. Then her phone rang on the love seat. She swiped it up and saw her dad was calling. She flipped it open and held it to her ear, then growled.

"What freaking now!?"Adriane demanded.

"Adriane, it's your mom."Her mom said."Your dad broke my phone. He's freaking out. I'm scared about Emily."

Adriane already felt tears coming to her eyes. "Is he hurting her?"

"No, but he's already started on Raven."Her mom's voice quivered.

"I'm coming to get her."Adriane said.

"No, Adriane, you can't. You might get captured, and you can't take care of-"

"I said I'm coming to get her!"Adriane said and hung up.

Adriane looked at the others, but looked Spike in the eyes.

"I've got to go get Emily. Or she's gonna die."Adriane said, trying to keep her voice strong but not doing a very good job.

Adriane closed her eyes and images of Emily's bedroom flashed through her head. When she opened her eyes she was standing in Emily's room, where Emily was sleeping. Adriane picked her up and ran to the living room, where Raven was crying and screaming. She lifted her dad up with her mind and slammed him against the wall she grabbed her mom and Raven's hand, and before she knew what happened she was back at the lodge.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't leave them behind."Adriane said chocking up.

She looked at Alan, thought about Gad, looked at Spike, then her family minus her dad. Tears slipped down her cheeks. Nothing was right anymore. Gad almost drowned, Alan was freaking out, her dad was going on rampage, her mom and sisters were there now and now everyone was probably mad at her for bringing them. Adriane ran up the stairs and slammed her bedroom door shut and locked it. She slammed down onto her bed and cried. She couldn't do anything about Alan. She'd abandoned Gad and Valorie. Spike was probably mad at her for bringing her family. She cried harder and harder. She finally calmed down enough to look at the picture on her desk. It was her in her purple-white clothes laying on her bed here, her Grandpa next to her. She sniffed. Her dad was in the background, before he was like this. Her mom and sisters were too. Adriane once again started to cry. She felt weak and helpless at this point.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
(Ooc: I'll be writing in 2 parts, making it as if I posted before miley.)

Part 1

Latias

As expected, Valorie felt comforted by Latias & hugged her back. She could feel her relaxing. It also felt nice to Latias. Hugs were always nice. It was cut short when Valorie noticed Gad. Well that went well...

"It's nice to see you again, Gad." Latias replied. A thought came to her. "Why don't we go inside & see how everyone's doing?" She suggested.

Leafeon

He...he didn't do anything wrong? Leafeon was still hiding under his paws, not wanting Glaceon to see his blush that almost covered his face. He was speechless. He was too scared to talk to her. Her head felt nice against his neck, but that just made him more nervous.

"Do...do you like me...?" He suddenly asked. Why did he say that, why did he say that?! Crud, now she's gonna think he's weird! Why can't he succeed at love?

Spike

Spike only stood at his spot, watching everything that was taking place. Adriane didn't know what to do with Alan. She was conversing with Mew. Big problems.

"If he doesn't wake up soon, he might never wake up." Spike warned. It's like he's stuck in a nightmare that Darkrai implanted. Wait... No, it couldn't be. It was obviously just Alan freaking out than a legendary problem.

Adriane went to get some tylenol. She came back apologizing. She must have a serious headache. So many problems on this team.

Part 2

Spike

Adriane was now attempting to enter Alan's mind. When she did however, she felt pain. She tried again, but failed again. What was going on in Alan's head? Adriane didn't like it, her phone rang. When she hung up, she had to go. "Wait, where's she going?" Did she really leave this situation like this? That didn't cut it for Spike. She came back. She brought 3 girls with her? 2 of them were probably sisters, & the big 1 was probably her mother. What is she thinking?

"Are you crazy? People out there will think we're kidnappers!" Spike nagged. This would put a bad rep on them, they're trying to save the world & this wouldn't work. Adriane ran up to her room, crying. Things were going downhill. Spike thought it best to take charge. But, he didn't know what to do. His dream was to be a good leader, but he was at a loss here.

He shrugged. "I don't know what to do..."

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alan Crane

Completely unaware of the outside world, Alan watched as Mewtwo dodged the Dragonbreath with his psychic powers and then used Psychic on Draco. The Shelgon was badly hurt, and was barely able to keep moving. Before fainting, however, he managed to fire a Hyper Beam which Mewtwo was unable to dodge.

"Draco, nice job. R-Return..." Alan said quietly, and glared at Mewtwo.

"You think that a beam like that can take me down? Once again, you are wrong." Mewtwo said.

Alan sent out his Omastar, Gene, and ordered him to use Surf. Gene then created a huge wave and crashed it into Mewtwo, who was, once again, unable to dodge. Mewtwo then glowed blue and used Psychic on Gene. However, the Omastar was still standing.

"G-Gene, S-Surf again!"

Latios

Latios left Alan behind for a second to go after Adriane. She had locked herself in her room, and Latios was worried about her. He knocked on the door to get her attention.

"Adriane, it's Latios. Please open up."

Back