• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rijon Trilogy Help (Brown, Prism & Rijon Adv.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2022
In Prism, the Spurge City gym is blocked, I tried giving him burger and fries and soda pop, but he doesnt take them just keeps saying he's hungry. I moved onto Laurel City and both the gym and the tower is blocked, one by the guy whos tying his shoelace and says he'll finish by the next version. How do i move on?

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
Years
I'm in the Rocket Warehouse in Rijon Adventures and I've made it to where Red/Dad is standing but every time I talk to him the game freezes. Does anyone know why that is and is there any way I can fix it?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2022
So much for having our questions answered. Been 3 weeks since i posted mine

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2023
Where do you get the town map in rijon adventures? The place you get it in brown isn't there anymore

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2023
I found mew in the cave at the end of the safari zone, but i can't find mewtwo anywhere. Does anyone know where he is?

Also, my pokedex is all messed up. It doesn't count any of my pokemon from before updating brown as owned or even seen. Is there a fix for this?

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2023
EDIT:

Are the multiple Eevee evolutions obtainable in rijon adv.?

And how do you trade with RSE

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2010
Where is the Virus Scanner or Viral Scan in pokemon brown????? I really need this plz plz plz!

Pokemon Mansion in the city where the SS Anne is docked

Mist Stone is in the House of the guy who gives you the strength hm

oddly enough I don't have flash lol not sure where to find the damn aide.....

@feraliagtrir: Yanma can be caught in the cave right outside the town that has the haunted forest i believe in there he is lvl 20ish
^
above pertains to pokemon brown

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2023
I cant get the game to open with my emulators. Can you please help me?
Start by telling us what emulator(s) you're using and describe what exactly is the problem you're having.

and LOL I just found a wild Pidgey asleep while playing Prism. thats so awesome

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
Years
LOL I just found a wild Pidgey asleep while playing Prism. thats so awesome
I think that normally happens at night.

BTW can anyone tell me why my game keeps freezing whenever I talk to dad in the Rocket Warehouse in Rijon Adventures?

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2009
I've got a few questions about Pokemon Brown. First of all, I'm in the Power Plant, trying to find an Ampharos. It seems like there should be some, since there are Raichus and Magnetons. But I can't find one. Am I wasting my time, or is there actually an Ampharos there.

Second, where can a find a fire stone?

Third, where's the HM Fly?

Fourth, where can I find a Dratini?

And lastly, do I need to go up the Cycling Road (which I assume leads to Johto) to complete the game, or is it just an extra?

Superkid11

Covered in Shroomish
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 2, 2016
Mikachu, it could be that your VBA copy is messed up or something. Is it the current version?

Three questions here. All for Brown.

1. Is there more than one Trade Stone?
2. Have any of the original types physical/special orientations changed? As in, does Dark do physical damage and Ghost do special? This was asked before but it didn't get a solid answer as far as I can tell.
3. Has Clefairy's learnset changed any? It's at level 21 right now and starting to look like the weakest link in my team. I want to evolve it into Clefable, and Clefairy doesn't learn any more moves I really care for(though metronome is fun) according to its Generation I learnset. But I want to know if that learnset's changed any.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back