• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Agh, would've given this thing a perfect 10 if the symbols weren't arranged so weirdly, and if your avatar matched.

8.5/10 then!

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Very nice. It's hard to tell that the .gif loops like all .gifs. Also, Torterra (bonus). PM me, man, but is that Misty?

Anyway, quality is nice, invisible transition between the end of the .gif and the beginning is great. Love it. 10outta10.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
The white outline for Servine looks a little rugged and the green text featuring your name is a little off-putting. However, everything else looks great. 8outta10.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
8/10 IMO not one of your best still good with the Zedd theme and the little links at the bottom still love how you always have a new sig

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
9/10 I have seen the original picture with charizard and blastoise evolution line and the little text under neath XD

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
10/10 the links are awesome and the rounded off image with the watermark of Remilia with the eyes that are shinging <3

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
9.5/10

Love that sig! It's adorable <3 That cursor is awesome and the links are neat. It would look better if it were centralized though.
Gah Ninjask'd.

5/10

It's just words. An image would certainly spruce it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back