• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How to lower the BGM music during battle?

Years
I've updated my game to the latest version of Essentials, and now I have the following questions:

1. I wonder where I can find the option in a script how to lower the BMG Volume a bit.
Like now i plays like I think on 100%, which is too high in my opinion :/
2. Also, the PC boot and shutdown sounds are also way too loud...

Any ideas where I can change those settings inside the script editor?

Thanks ^^

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
I've updated my game to the latest version of Essentials, and now I have the following questions:

1. I wonder where I can find the option in a script how to lower the BMG Volume a bit.
Like now i plays like I think on 100%, which is too high in my opinion :/
2. Also, the PC boot and shutdown sounds are also way too loud...

Any ideas where I can change those settings inside the script editor?

Thanks ^^
Search for pbBGMPlay and pbSEPlay in scripts. You find something like pbBGMPlay(name), change it to pbBGMPlay(name, volume) where the volume can be something like 80. Change only the BGM or SE that you wish to change.

The battle bgm is in def pbBattleAnimation

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 11, 2021
That didn't seem to work. I tried applying that, and it's still too loud. Does that edit set all battle volumes to 80? Because that's not what I want. I'd like the individual song to be set to a specified volume in the meta data.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 11, 2021
Audacity isn't capable of lowering the volume on a midi. I seriously would love to know how to do that.

Back