• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?Community Artstravaganza - December Results!

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
Years
The Pok?Community Artstravaganza - Results!​

Hello all!

I am pleased to announce that we have the results for the contest! Before I say them, I'd like to once again thank everybody for entering, and for making this next contest a success! Also, a big thank you goes to Ookami, who came up with the idea for this competition! :D

What a great Christmas competition it was! ^_^ We were given a slew of fantastic and varied entries to look through, and it was clear that a lot of effort was put into each and every one of them - which makes it even harder to choose a winner! For the first time in the Artstravaganza, we have a joint first place! And I'm sure you're all dying to know who it was, so let's get right to it! ;)

So without further ado...the results!

*drumroll*

In first place we have a tie between...
mistywishmaker and Pok? STAR-girl!

In second place we have...
gilbertman!

In third place we have...
Eevee 4eva!

Congratulations to all the winners, and to everyone who took part in the competition! It really was a pleasure looking at all your wonderful art! :D We hope to see you entering again!

And this month we have some awesome banners made by the even more awesome Ookami! :D They feature some Christmassy Dark Pok?mon! ^_^ I'm sure the winners will love them!

On behalf of the judges, thanks again to everyone, and we're looking forward to seeing your entries for next month's contest!

--FG :)

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
Years
Oh finally! I was dying to find out who won! ^^;

Congrats to those who won; you guys were awesome! There were awesome entries this time, and a lot of them too. If I had been a judge, I would have had my work cut out for me!

As for me and the rest of us, hopefully next time we'll get 'em! Go for the gold! ^-^

Years
Wow, look at me and Cybex drop through the ratings to the bottom! .... Oooh, we hit the bottom.... Great job, you guys! All of your pictures were AWWWSOME!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 15, 2011
With such good works like theirs,how can they not win! lolz Congrats to u all!

Eevee4Ever

Star Gazer
Years
Wow! Thank you! =D I'm speechless! ^^
And Congrats to mistywishmaker, Pok? STAR-girl, and gilbertman! You guys have awesome pics!
But then, so did everyone else who entered! =3

Back