• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jhoto: Zombiemon (PLAYERS NEEDED)(PG 16, just in case+ blood and gore))

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    I've been having some real medical issues and have to see more doctors. Was wondering if I could get an extension on my Reservation.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • Imma play as myself. I won't post in first person, but the character will be me.. WITH A RUSSIANMUTHERF*****GACCENT!!! jklol :D

Name: Andrew
    Species: human
    Alliance: Resistance
    Personality: Calm and slow to angry. Hates ass holes but is very open around good friends. Not exactly popular, but not at the bottom of the pack either.
    History: (guess I'll have to make that up) Andrew grew up in Hoenn, living in Rustoburgh until he was ten. His parents decided it was time to move since the country was economically caving in on itself. Andrew was 14 and in (I can't remember the name of the city where Whitney runs the gym...) when the plague struck. His dad got infected and started rampaging around the house. His mom got him to the safety of Ecruteak, where survivors were said to be gathering, but not before getting bitten. She tried to hide it, but eventually, someone discovered and she was killed and burnt to prevent coming back. Although he hated the people for it, Andrew knew that they were only trying to protect themselves, and "them" included him.
    Appearance: Tall and thin. He comes in at 6'1" and weighs about 140 pounds. He has a high metabolism and is practically a bottomless pit, often mooching off of other peoples rations when he gets the chance. Andrew has Light brown hair and blue eyes as well as some acne on his forehead.
    Pokemon: Ranger (Flygon) Anubis (Lucario)
    Weapon: He always keeps two Egyptian styled cycles in an easily accesible sheath on his back. He carries around an IMI Galil assault rifle with a grenade launcher attachment
    Other: He can fully understand only the pokemon he has spent a very long time with.

Name: Ranger
    Species: Flygon
    Alliance: Andrew's pokemon
    Personality: Quirky but kind. Enjoys hanging out with Anubis the Lucario. She is a bit of a tomboy and chose the name Ranger over Andrews choice of Molly.
    History: Ranger was born into Andrew's household when Andrew was two. As a trapinch, she followed Anubis around a lot.
    Appearance: Ranger is almost normal, the two antennae on her head are dark blue though, as well as the lighter green parts of her body
    Move set: Fly, Dragon Breath, Earthquake, draco meteor

Name: Anubis
    Species: Lucario
    Alliance: Andrew's pokemon
    Personality: He acts a lot like Andrew, having grown up with him, but a lot quieter. He likes to think of himself as Ranger's boyfriend
    History: Like Ranger, Anubis was born into Andrew's family, but Anubis has known Andrew since birth, being only a day younger. The two were inseparable and became really fast friends. For several years, he was just called "Riolu" or "Ree," until Andrew studied a bit of mythology and that's where he got the name Anubis
    Appearance: Anubis is white where he should be black and has green eyes.
    Move set: Thunder punch, Aura sphere, Dark pulse, protect

Seems like a fun RP, but there are some things I would like to clear up and point out:
    1. Is the goal of this RP really just to survive?
    2. There are some things you should probably add to the SU sheet:
    ---An "other" category, which I already did to mine
    ---A "move set" category for pokemon, again, already I did that
    ---Probably a separate SU for the pokemon that belong to trainers.
    3. If survival really is the only goal, then how would this RP end if we're more or less confined to Ecruteak because of the unsurmountable zombie hoard?
    4. You keep spelling "Johto" wrong.
    Sorry about that last one, I'm an English Aesthetic Enthusiast :P (a.k.a Grammar Nazi), and even if the word isn't real, it bothers me when there is a correct spelling and it's spelled wrong

Last edited:
    Years
  • Name: Kaiser Weiss
    Species: Minun
    Alliance: Rebel
    Personality: Kaiser has an unusually short temper for a Minun. He will attack anyone that wrongs him and takes joy at taunting his defeated foes. However, he retains some good in him and may become a valuable ally if anyone could befriend him without angering him. He can be best described as a wildcard and rarely interacts with people.
    History: Kaiser was a native to Orre until he accidentally sailed away to Hoenn by boarding a ferry's cargo hold. Once he arrived in the region he was captured by a trainer from Johto and since then developed a strong bond between them.

He was at Unova when the plague appeared there but was isolated from his trainer when Castelia was surrounded by a mysterious barrier He made an effort to fighting the plague but since no other survivors ever noticed him, his anger got the better of him to survive by himself and survived.

After being united with his trainer, he returned to Johto to relax away from his experience but he found himself alone again when communications were cut when the plague struck Johto. He is forced to face the plague again but this time he is ANGRIER.
    Appearance: He is slightly smaller than an average Minun. Another thing that can distinguish him is a replica officer's hat he sometimes wear due to his fondness of military films and believes people would notice him by wearing the hat.

Nintendoshs

The Absol Master
    Years
  • Every new member is accepted! Yay! We can start now! Every resevration can still join. I'll still accept SUS.

Okay I'll start with my chapter.
    Hiro woke up and went to the balcony. "Where are you going" Suicune asked. "Umm... I'm gonna go meet the new recurits Hiro said nerveously. "Tell the truth!!!" Entei barked. Hiro turned human form and jumped off the balcony. I've done this before. I'll live. He thought. Hiro couldn't tell thm he was going to visit an old friend, Celebi. He ran towards the forest and killed a couplezombies on the way. He might go to the theather today, he thought. He was right. Celebi was at the theater. He ran to meet him. "Hi celebi!" Hiro shouted. Celebi shushed him. "Its Frank while im human"Celebi announced. Hiro told him what he had to say (not revealing yet :0 ). Celebi said "Ohh Come with me." as he led Hiro off to a secret location. He wondered about the mew, Silver and others his actions may have affected in Unova when he found the basement. "We are here" Celebi whispered. He saw someone at the stairs. "Ahh, Hiro! I've been waiting for you" the person said. He stepped out of the shadows. It was Silver, the mew, in human form. "I HATE YOU!" he shouted. "Sorry" Hiro said. "IRON FIST!" Silver said as he threw a punch. Celebi threw an orb to Hiro. Hiro caught it and said "I didn't mean to kill your brother. HE WAS A ZOMBIE!!!". Hiro was hit with a fireball and fell to the ground. "YOUR THE WORST UNCLE EVER!!" Silver said. "So what isf my brother dates alot?" Hiro said before passing out. (Starting with a bang and 4 NPCs. feel free to use them.)

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • (Here's my app! Also, we should reaaaally get an OOC thread so we can discuss stuff related to the roleplay without cluttering up the IC page here. |D Regardless, question. Are we allowed to catch more pokemon, or are we limited to 2 throughout the roleplay? Also, on a random note. When I was reading Cosmic Tyrant's app out of curiosity, when I saw the "EATEN" in all caps all I could think about was a certain scene from Trolls 2 |D

Name: Olivia Wolf

Species: Human

Alliance: Rebels

Personality: Olivia is defined mostly by one trait, her deep desire to love and be loved. One could call her romantic in the sense that it is the emotional aspect she so desires, though the intensity with which she pursues this goal might cause her to come off as a pervert. She is almost constantly looking for someone of interest, and her standards could be higher. She is a somewhat relaxed trainer, only training as a hobby and to impress others. She has no real desire to be the best, and training seems to be of mostly social appeal to her. However, in the event of a zombie apocalypse training has become more of a self-defense thing. Olivia is not all that hard to frighten and has not taken the whole zombie apocalypse deal all that well. She has become somewhat paranoid and can be slightly distrusting of strangers. She has also suffered some emotional trauma from her parent's turning.

History: Olivia grew up in Ecruteak with her parents. There wasn't much extraordinary about Olivia's life. She grew up on a steady diet of home cooked meals, romance and fantasy novels, and relatively good parental guidance. She recieved and started training a Ralts at the age of ten. Given, at that time she was very casual about training. She was mostly into it because everyone else was. Despite this, over the years her pokemon got stronger. She received a Feebas at one point and was rather distraught with how ugly it appeared. Yet, her mother had offered to help her change that. Eventually, she managed to evolve her Feebas into a Milotic. Milotic quickly became Olivia's favorite pokemon, though she and Gardevoir shared a stronger bond. One of the most significant things about Olivia's life was that she was somewhat sheltered in that her parents home taught her most of what she knew. She was not so sheltered that she didn't know what the outside world was like, but sheltered enough that it wasn't /that/ hard to disturb her. That being said, life went ahead and skipped beating around the bushes and metaphorically dropped a nuke on her sheltered life one day when a zombie apocolypse started happening. It was in the middle of the day when Olivia came downstairs in her home on her way to head outside to socialize with others. She noticed that her mother was shuffling around the immediate area downstairs, her back turned towards Olivia, looking deathly ill and rather filthy. Olivia was rather concerned by this, so she called her mother, only to become rather horrified when her mother turned around. Her mother had this lifeless quality to her, and promptly decked Olivia without warning. Olivia wasn't prepared to be attacked by her own mother, so she basically just screamed out loud. Her pokemon, specifically Gardevoir though, was ready to act. Gardevoir promptly popped out of her pokeball and attempted to shield her trainer with protective moves. She had not wanted to attack a human, let alone Olivia's mother, yet this turned out to be a mistake. Olivia's mother promptly bit into Olivia's shoulder, resulting in a hysterical, screaming Olivia. Gardevoir was shocked at what she was seeing, and after a moment she too freaked out, immediately blasting the zombie mom with a psychic attack. The attack managed to put Olivia's mother out of her misery, or so it at least seemed, and Olivia promptly squirmed away from the corpse, terrified. Gardevoir could see that Olivia was hurt as Olivia's shoulder was bleeding. She promptly moved over to the terrified girl and sought to comfort her by leaning down and embracing her. She was not at the time trained to heal others, as it hadn't been important before now. She instead picked Olivia up in her arms and floated out of the house, which Olivia was willing to accept in her current condition. They needed to get away from there. Neither found out what exactly happened to Olivia's father, only that they'd never seen him again, despite never leaving the town. Also despite the fact that such a horrible thing had happened there, Olivia and Gardevoir would eventually return to the home, if only because it was shelter. On the bright side of things, Gardevoir had managed to protect Olivia from contracting the virus, though she now bares scars on her shoulder.

Appearance: Picture

Pokemon: Milotic, Gardevoir

Weapon: Steel baseball bat / Flashlight
    )

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2012
    "yawn," Mishu had woken up by the nudge of Suicune. "Get up, Suicune's bold voice meant something bad was happening. "Whats happening?" Mishu asked.
    "Many zombies are coming to take down the hideout, since Hiro has gone off somewhere, we need you to help Entei and I take down them," The beast said. "Alright, alright," Mishu got up and starting running toward the zombies. Oh crap, he said. "Yeah, a lot of them huh?" Suicune roared. Lets go. Mishu ran as fast as he could. A couple of zombies had tried to hurt him, he took of their heads with steel claw. "Great, theres a lot of them he muttered to himself. It will take atleast until lunchtime to kill of these..." Mishu said as he was taking more heads of the zombies.

zapdos926

Years
  • (You know what's kind of ironic? I just finished getting to round 20 on "Der Riese" on Call of Duty: Black Ops. I'm in a zombie killing mood :D)

Andrew wandered around the edge of the city, Anubis and Ranger flanking him to either side.
    "I'm hungry, when we're done, can we get something to eat?" the flygon asked, it was getting a bit annoying.
    "Yes, I'll give you an extra bit of my rations," Andrew sighed. He had gotten the dawn shift for the town watch, and it was making him really paranoid, the groans of the undead off in the distance as always, he rarely got sleep any more. Ranger was pretty indifferent to their calls and shrieks, but Anubis was just as paranoid as Andrew was. The local armaldo ran by him and Andrew turned to see where on Earth he was going, and straight into a zombie horde heading for the town.
    "Ranger, go set off the alarm!" Andrew ordered. Ranger flew off and banged her tail against a big warning bell, the sound resonating through the town. "Come on, Anubis, let's see how many stiffs we can kill before the rest of the town gets here," Andrew turned off the safety on his Galil and set it to "three round burst"; it made a *click* and he fired a few rounds into the mass of rotting flesh, a few turned towards him and started lurching his direction. A blue beam knocked the heads off of a few and Andrew turned to see Anubis charging up another aura sphere attack. Andrew fired a few more rounds into the bodies and watched in satisfaction as they crumpled.
    He was restraining from using the grenade launcher, knowing he might kill that armaldo if he did so. At last, the clip dropped out of the weapon, empty. He didn't feel like wasting another clip, so instead, he slung the gun around his shoulder and pulled the two cycles from the sheaths on his back and started making his way towards the zombies. He spun in a tight circle as a few zombies surrounded him, coming down into a cross-legged crouch, arms outstretched to either side and several zombies fell to the ground, heads lopped off. Andrew heard a battle cry and saw a few men from town coming, shotguns and machine guns loaded and ready to go.
    Andrew looked at the mass of zombies that were now approaching, he held out his arms to each side, and quoting one of his favorite video game characters, said "Is time to play vith my pretty vuns!" A burst of fire came from behind, Ranger dive-bombed the zombies with dragon breath.
    "Lets' have some fun, zom-b*tches!" she called and continued delivering fiery re-death from above.

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    ((That's not ironic, zap. Kinda funny, but not ironic. I just finished playing Blood Harvest on L4D2 and eating a pound (literally a 16 oz bag) of Gummi Worms, and now I'm on the zombies' side. Killing them got me in the mood to control them. That's ironic. Ever since that Alanis Morissette song, people have been using the word wrong and it really annoys me.))

((I have a Southern accent. My horse doesn't. Her voice is red.))

Morning light comes through the window, shining on AJ as she sleeps. Luckily, her hat covers her face, so the sudden warmth wakes her more than the light. She sits up, uncovering her face and looking around. She had fallen asleep in what was probably a school at one point, based on all the desks she had placed in front of the door. She gently shakes the Rapidash sleeping next to her. "Wake up, 'Star. It's mornin'. Time ta get movin'."

AJ stands up, stretching. Firestar also stands. "Where are we going today, AJ?" "Well, I figgered we'd head sou-" A loud screech cuts AJ short, and the two look around in confusion. A loud THUNK sound is heard as a zombiefied Hoothoot slams into a window. It slams into the window twice more before falling out of sight. The two stare at the window for a moment, worried it may get back up. "...Figgered we'd head south. Try our luck in Azalea. Vi'let had nuthin' worth our time, anyhow." "I think the rest of the zombies will have retreated for the day. But just in case, let's wait another hour before we go." "Alright, but I don' think it'll matter much. Them Hoothoot's are either dumber or braver than most. Why are the bird types so differnt?"

Firestar cooks a quick breakfast while AJ does a quick weapons check, and searching the schoolhouse one last time. She glances one last time at the fat zombie in the blue suit propped against the teacher's desk. "Thanks again, pal. Sorry ah had ta shoot ya, but ya shoud'nt'a tried ta bite me." She passes the chalkboard, reading the messages one last time:

EARL'S POKEMON ACADEMY

Today's lesson: Poison

Some attacks can p IF ANYONE IS ALIVE TO READ THIS, PLEASE SEND HELP. PEOPLE AND POKEMON ALIKE HAVE GONE MAD, AND ARE TRYING TO GET IN. I"M HIDING IN THE CLOSET. nter or use an Antidote, available at most PokeMarts.

AJ grabs the chalk, adding her own message: nevermind im dead now : (

AJ and Firestar head outside, finding the Hoothoot zombie hopping around in a circle by the door. Firestar jumps forward, bucking the zombie with all of her Strength, sending it flying into a tree, where it bursts apart on contact. The two quickly head away from Violet City, keeping an eye out for more birds.

Years
  • Kaiser woke up after he heard groans from zombies. He was thankfully safe from them for now as he was hidden inside a bin for the night. Although the stench made him slightly angry, it had to do as it he heard zombies nearby and the only usable cover was the bin. The Minun then jumped out and scraped off small bones and rotten meals and decided to go look at the Pokemart within Violet City for supplies. He is planning to leave Violet City to go and look for a better and cleaner place to stay, find out about his trainer's whereabouts and hide from annoying zombies.

Kaiser soon saw a zombie hoothoot being blasted into a tree, making a huge sound. He guessed that someone is probably struggling to survive as well. He didn't respect the resistance since it was formed in Unova. He remembered fighting zombies alongside them but they seemed to have ignored him to the point of him hating them from that time on. Before he took a step, he swore silently in German to control his anger after remembering.

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Thyme frowned. This was something she hadn't counted on when she came out here this morning. Her search for something edible took her too far from the safety of the city, and night was soon approaching. Already, she could see the zombies coming her way. She narrowed her eyes at them. This was just plain annoying. She took another bite of the apple in her hand and dropped the core to the ground.

"So, I suppose now I'm on the menu? Sorry, but I don't take well to things trying to eat me," Thyme said as one of the zombies charged at her. She spun to the left and fired an Energy Ball at it, sending it sprawling to the ground with a hole in it's back. Thyme then leapt up to the tree branch and climbed to the top of the tree. Funny how many problems she could solve like that. But this wasn't one of them, as a zombie Pidgey flew at her. She concentrated a moment and then leapt into the air. She spun around and a powerful Twister sent the Pidgey flying into a tree. She landed back on the top branch and and leapt to another tree. The zombies had begun to climb the one she had been on.

"Later fools. I have no time for you," she said with a smirk. She then got away from there as fast as she could. Being the only living thing around can be a real drag sometimes. She glanced back and saw zombies still after her.

"Go chase someone else! I have more important things to do than play with you!" Thyme said angrily. She stopped and Slammed the closest zombie with her vines. She then turned and ran some more. As powerful as she was, she couldn't stop a zombie hoard by herself. She wasn't that powerful. So her only choice was to get back to the city where the zombies would stop chasing her and start going after large and slower moving people.

(OOC: Thyme's moves: Twister, Slam, Energy Ball, Leaf Storm.)

Nintendoshs

The Absol Master
    Years
  • Hiro woke up. He was hanging upside down in a cave. "Pick your punishment" Silver said and tosses Hiro a really long list. "Whoa this is long and detailed" He said. He tried to use telepathy to Suicune to come help. Save me!Hiro thought. "I can here that" Silver replied. Hiro flowed electricity through his body. Silver got shocked when he put his hand on the ground. Hiro broke the chains and ran. He saw a zombie hoothoot hit the ground. There were a ton of zombies. He ran as fast as he could. He saw Suicune, Entei, Andrew, and Mishu fighting zombies and figured to help.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • Early that day (around 6:00 AM) Fists had woken in his routine and decided that just because the world was slowly being consumed by zombie hordes doesn't mean he can't still resume his daily regime. He headed outside and jogged for a good hour on a safe path close to the abandoned tower. After a quick drink, Fists returned to shelter, only to be greeted by a not-too-happy Entei.

"Where were you!" Entei barked at the new recruit. "You could've been killed! Who gave you permission to carelessly exit the perimiter of this tower? You jeopardized our lives!" It was clear that Entei did not particularly care for Fists' recklessness. "I-I'm sorry" Fists responded with a hung head. "I didn't know my actions were that serious. I was only training as always-" Entei cut him off. "Your training will take place by doing your work! Trust me, those zombies will give you all the workout you need." Fists nodded in relief "Thank you, Entei" He said humbly. Entei smirked at Fists and replied "No problem. Now get outta here. We both got work to do." And with that the two parted ways.

About an hour later Fists made his way to a clearing. He immediately filled a nearby container with water and logs for fire, you know, in case he was gonna be there for a few days. After his preperation he was noticed by a few zombies nearby. They strode in for their kill, but were slow and clumbsy in comparison to the ultra-toned Hitmonchan they had their sights on. A quick one-two of his fists and off their heads flew. He turned his back flexed one arm near his chest, with a cocky grin. Awful pleased with his handwork. He hadn't expected their bodies to still be animated of course, oh no. Fists suddenly realized that sounds were still being made from behind him, and with a flash his right hand was instantly ingulfed in flames. In true warrior fashion he lunged at the zombies with a firey fist yelling "DIE!" at the top of his lungs. He managed to incinerate the zombie he connected with full-on. The other still maintaned it's shape, but wasn't going to attack anybody else anytime soon. After a few more hours of similar encounters, Fists eventually found his way to the others, who had their hands full with zombies coming at all sides. Without a second thought Fists boldly charged into the fray, aiding his allies to glory, or potential doom.

((Moveset: Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunderpunch, Sky Uppercut))

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2012
    SMASH. That was the sound of two zombies heads at once. "I'm getting sure tired," Groaned Mishu. He ran through a clearing to the big clock in town. "3 o'clock eh," Mishu frowned. "It's already past lunch time and i'm starving!!!" Mishu roared. He looked back at the zombie hoard in town. There were about 300 left. That's his guess. "Well, I guess I could get a few snacks, have a little nap in a secret place...." Mishu yawned. He ran off, taking some more zombies lives. He found a near apple tree. "Eww... it's rotten!" Mishu had groaned once again.

"Now I have to go all the way over to the forest, just to get something to eat!" Mishu said angrily. "I'm so HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Mishu went on a rampage. He had gone straight into the zombie hoard. "DIE B*TCHES!!!!!!!!" Mishu screamed. He had killed many zombies as he screamed his anger out.
    "WHY CAN'T EVERYTHING BE NORMAL???? WHY CAN'T I EAT WHERE I WANT??? WHY CAN'T I SLEEP WHERE I WANT????? ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Mishu was not himself.

The zombies had overtaken Mishu now. He couldn't take all of these zombies down by himself. He was even more tired now. He needed help. The zombies had grabbed Mishu and four of them had grabbed his arms, and legs. They had taken him somewhere. To the plague spreader. The boss.

zapdos926

Years
  • (@silver armaldo they're still zombies ya know. They have no goal other than to eat, they aren't gonna take Mishu to the boss, they're gonna rip him limb from limb and have a nice crustacean dinner. They would probably eat the boss if they could get to him.)

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
  • Shadow had been napping in a tree when she heard shouting coming from the center of the city. Her vow of silence had honed her hearing to zubat-like quality. She grabbed her sword and silently leapt down. *Just when I was having a good nap too. Damned zombies*, she thought. She silently stalked her way to the center of the city, and saw a sight that, though familiar by now, still thrilled her. Dead zombies were everywhere. *Damn. Looks like I missed the party*, she thought. She heard another sound, fighting, and followed her hearing. She saw a horde of zombies surrounding the three legendary dogs, Suicune, Raiko and Entei. Though she worked alone, she still helped every un-infected being that she could. She drew her sword and leapt into the fray, calmly and cooly dispatching zombie after zombie. She looked at the three dogs, then at the humans with them. She gestured with her sword for them to go and let her work. Her hair was spattered with blood and her face was cold, emotionless. She threw out her pokeball, releasing Nightshade. The Umbreon looked at the pokemon. " Please hurry and let my mistress work. She is clearing a safe path for you now.", she spoke. Her rings glowed blue.

Nintendoshs

The Absol Master
    Years
  • "I'm not leaving without Mishu!" Hiro shouted. "Go!!!" Suicune said and ran. Hiro ran to go save Mishu. He saw a plague-spreader with a 4 on his cloak. Hiro turned human form. "Silver!!!How dare you come here!!!" he barked. "I'm not Silver when in my plague-spreader cloak!I'm 4" he said. He ran and saved Mishu. Silver punched him to the ground. Mishu mumbled "Don't kill him." Silver turned into a pidgeot and flew into the air. Mishu and Hiro moved to the side. Silver turned into a Golem and landed right beside them. Hiro punched him in the face. Silver turned into a seviper and wrapped around Hiro. Mishu was lying on the ground not doing anything. Hiro said " i see why you are the fourth strongest plague-spreader. " Silver laughed. Hiro knew just what to do. he channeled electricity into Silver. Silver turned into a Raichu. "You actually thought that would work?" Silver laughed. "No but this will" Hiro said as Mishu used Rock tomb on Silver. Silver could not move and was in mew form. Hiro hit him with a thunder bolt when he realized he was just a duplicate. "Well played Silver, well played" Hiro said.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Thyme walked through the forest. She had lost those stupid zombies. Heh, she was quite impressed by her own cleverness. She had jumped in the lake, and they had all walked right past her. Of course, she had to get out again before the fish zombies could smell her. Now, she was still dripping wet, but she was in the clear... For the moment. She could hear zombies shambling around in the distance. She finally came to the edge of the forest. Many people were still fighting a large zombie hoard. Well, that was good. She could just slip inside the city, find a nice tall building to lay on and get some sleep. The rest of these people could handle it.

"Oh, **** it!" thyme said angrily as some zombies charged at her. She twisted out of the way and Slammed them with her vines, knocking them down. She dashed out into the open, yelling like a maniac to try and attract someone living. But, as she should have predicted, the only thing she got were zombies. Too many for her to handle on her own.

"HELP!!!" she screamed. She jumped in the air and created a Twister around herself, blasting many zombies back. Unfortunately, there were many more where those came from.

Back