• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Fan Fiction Disclaimers

DaVinci

Le Da Vinci Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2007
I found a site with a load of Disclaimers for your enjoyment. USe them at the top of Fanfics or Chapters. Hope there useful.

The Disclaimers

Last edited:

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2021
Mmm. I thought this'd be a site criticizing useless disclaimers when everyone knows you don't own a certain thing. -_- Ah well...interesting, yes this is...

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
Years
Of course they're unnecessary, but they're nice places to add in a little humour, like that page demonstrates. Many of Dannichu's especially amuse me:

Disclaimer: Do you think Nintendo would sue me if I forgot to put a disclaimer? Don't they have enough money already?

Disclaimer: The only things in this fic I own are Togepi and Kadabra's mental states o.O

Disclaimer: Believe me, if I owned Pokémon, every episode would feature pies taking over the world, birds of death, bowls of cabbage soup with IQs of 10000 and the metric system. Be grateful I don't own it!

Disclaimer: My ownership of Pokémon is about as real as the weapons of mass destruction. *glares at Bush*

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Heh, how about this one?

"Really, do you actually think I would claim to own Pokemon? If I actually did, Ash's Pikachu would have been confirmed female and become romantically involved with Gary's Umbreon, Ash would get hit over the head way more often, Brock would get beaten up by those girls he's always acting pervy around rather then just waiting around for Misty/Max/Bonsly/Gregurru to do it, and May, Misty, and Hikari would all join together and form an all girls team that would go on to become a succesful Shojo anime."

Yeah, that was me being a little bit random.

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2021
How about this one I made up?

"So what if I did own Pokemon? Why in blazes would I be here? ON A SITE FOR MY OWN ANIME? *whistles* Oh, I dunno, maybe to rub in everybody's faces the fact that I own it and they don't! *evil laugh*"

I think I'm a little out of it today. I shared a bottle of liquor with my Machop. ~_~

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Here's one.

'I don't own Pokemon. If I did, then this Fic would be a preview of what's to come in the Anime.'

Back