• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Which anime would be suitable for cheering up a suicidal individual?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jun 16, 2023
Let's just say you have a girlfriend who means everything to you and feel the same way about you and yet is willing, for whatever reason, to take her own life, (which is absolutely nothing to joke about, by the way) and you decide to cheer her up by making her watch some animes, what would be the best picks? I would personally assume Elfen Lied to be the WORST choice i could possibly make for this, but what do you think would be the best ones? Thank you!

Years
Let's just say you have a girlfriend who means everything to you and feel the same way about you and yet is willing, for whatever reason, to take her own life, (which is absolutely nothing to joke about, by the way) and you decide to cheer her up by making her watch some animes, what would be the best picks? I would personally assume Elfen Lied to be the WORST choice i could possibly make for this, but what do you think would be the best ones? Thank you!

I mean, what types of series does she like? That would help substantially.

I'm personally inclined to recommend some shows that are referred to as "healing" shows where not a lot happens, like Non Non Biyori and Flying Witch, but maybe your girlfriend isn't into that type of show.

Sailor Moon is a fun romp, but maybe that's not her thing either.

What does she like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back