• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forever the Pikachu Race

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Nie ty somár, povedal si, že ak Luxray dostane mega formu, bude z neho nový maskot. Práve si spôsobil, že vyzeráš hlúpo. Mimochodom, kedy som povedal že Pikachu si zaslúži byť maskot? Vlastne hej, nepovedal.

Joke's on you.

Back to English for me.

Anyway, you're incredibly ignorant, aren't you? I said Luxray should be the new Mascot if it gets one. I didn't say it will. Pikachu doesn't deserve the spot - It may be "cute", but there's nothing special with it. You might say this about Luxray, but just think: How many Pokémon are cute? Most are. So technically all cute Pokémon deserve the spot. End of argument, I made my point and you made yours, now good day to you!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think you're both ignorant in the fact that you two can't seem to stop arguing. You two are like Zangoose and Seviper I swear to Arceus.

(What I said in the other thread applies everywhere else js).

Years
Cute is subjective for example some people like this cute pokemon here
Spoiler:

Cute can really be anything as there is no objective definition to it. You just know it when you see it.

@Peaches I'm not even sure what they are Arguing about I just joined this Thread OwO
#Victini V-Create.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Cute is subjective but let's keep the examples to something Pokemon related. This is Pokemon Trivia and every post needs to be Pokemon related.

Years
Apologies Peaches
(I'm only against pikachu until I see his Mega Form as I stated before)
Pokemon only in Pokemon Trivia. Understood

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Lemme be Seviper, I like it :}

Nice to see you again, Taichiwind. I believe we were talking about how much we adore our favourite Pokémon?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

When it comes to rabbit Pokemon I like Bunneary better (unless we count Azumarill who takes the cake). But Bunnelby isn't that bad. Guess it doesn't help that I believe he's Kalos' Rattata.

Years

Peaches.
No ninjask.

Pwetty pwease.

I don't like Bunnelby because it's basically an uglier Buneary. It's the same principle, it has big arm-ish ears. Except Bunnelby looks... bizzare.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

We have some ninjacks goin around heeere. It's times like these where it's good to know who is going up and who is going down.
I'm going with Froakie. I've only seen its final but it doesn't matter because I picked Froakie from the beginning haha.
and yeah i do see what you'regetting it concerning Bunnelby, TaichiWind.

Years
NUMBER CONFUSION!!!!!!

I propose reverting back to 62. So here.

Emolga is the border line for me. It's a Pachirisu that flies (similarly to how Chespin is a pachirisu with a hat). While it is kinda cute, it's all over the place and Elesa trolled me with them so hard that I can't bring myself to like them.

Kalos starters... This is actually the first region where I can't freaking pick. Before it was (for my first plays) Bulbasaur, Cyndaquil, Torchic, Turtwig, Oshawott. So by rule of equilibrium I guess Froakie deserves some spotlight on my team. It helps that it carries the hipster factor; I liked Froakie while everyone was like "omg fennekin is so adorbs uguu~"

Speaking of hipster factor...

oy2x3.jpg

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Need... Seviper... Now...

Shinx Line was some of the best damn Electric-Types I ever saw.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017

I like the Shinx line too, as well as the Joltik, Elekid, Chinchou, Magnemite, Mareep, Electrike, and Pikachu lines.

Last edited:
Years
everyone has speed boost in this thread.
I'm going to be playing Y version cause it's my friends, but all the pokemon I want I'm gonna have to get traded to me.

Cause I'm sure if Im doing a Mono Fire team yet. Probably not because I want Clauncher. I just hope he isn't like Kingler T^T Kingler........................ (sad Memories of him. Crab Hammer misses, getting OHKO'd, I think I released him in my HGSS game)

My team for Y
Xerneas, Fire, Water, Fighting (Sawk?), Flying, HM Slave

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Needed an Electric Type for my Silver run. I decided to use Mareep line.

Years
Add Voltorb to that, then Blitzle, Tynamo and thatoneelectricmonfromgen4whosenameIforgotbecauseI'magiantdingdong and you get the electric lines I like.

Back