• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can someone please give me a template?

I_Need_Money7

The Pokemon Spy
Years
  • i'd really...REALLY appreciate it if someone can give me the template for the one where u have three lines...then the space on the right is for the trainer and then u put 6 pokemon icons below. i'd be really thankful if someone is kind enough to do it. i will also give them a credit. and i will do requests...i really like making them.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Those are the templates that I use I believe, and I don't give out blanks.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    I gave him =p
    And ONLY JKaizer, Me and Tendo shall have the Magical and Original Trainer Card Template... Sorry, but that is it...

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Err, there are a few others that still have the original template...

Goten Shy... Dark Heaven... & Keyblade Master all have made cards...

Zangooser

Lover of all Zagooses
    Years
  • I_Need_Money7 said:
    i'd really...REALLY appreciate it if someone can give me the template for the one where u have three lines...then the space on the right is for the trainer and then u put 6 pokemon icons below. i'd be really thankful if someone is kind enough to do it. i will also give them a credit. and i will do requests...i really like making them.

This is so not fair.....................

Back