• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Outcast (Rated T for Teen, OOC+SU)

タイラー

Stress
Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    I am me, and I approve this message (and this RP) just popped in to say hi. I would join, but it gives me too much of a Fragmented vibe. Hope this rp is successful

Years
  • We're getting quite the team, here. Looks to be a fun game, with a ton of interesting powers! Glad to see we all have imagination. Something tells me we'll need to 've creative to effectively use the powers we were given.

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
    Years
  • Yes. Everyone must have a theme song.
    Anyway, Logical Cabbage's character is accepted. Edit it some history if you want to.
    Also, the RP is pretty much ready to start, all I want is at least one character who's a Hound before the game starts.

Plumbum

The Dandy Highwayman (That You're Too Scared to Me
    Years
  • I'll note that I'm planning on joining, although any date for an SU is purely provisional. So I dunno when exactly that'll be aside from "in the next few days".

On the plus-side, I do know I'm making a technopath S.O.T defector.

Last edited:

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
    Years
  • Plumbum's character is reserved.

In the meantime, I have some time on my hands right now, so here's an NPC Hound:

Name: Bloodhound (real name unknown)
    Class: Male
    Appearance: Bloodhound wears military clothing. His camo clothing style makes him look like a soldier, which he kinda is. His hair is red, and he has bushy eyebrows. His skin is dark, and his eyes are grey.
    Personality (At least 2 paragraps... again):
    History (optional):
    Power (read section on powers below first, leave empty if you have no powers):
    Other:

Last edited:

Plumbum

Years
  • Name: Joseph Reginald Derby (S.O.T Callsign: Upload.)

Class: Outsider Outer

Age (18 to 30): 27

Appearance: Derby is a man that likes to remain non-descript. He takes great care, apparently to hide his identity - his face is permanently concealed behind a balaclava and baseball cap ensemble, leaving only his brown eyes visible. Joseph is stoutly built, standing only 5'1", he nevertheless carries a well-cared for physique, as his previous line of work would expect. He wears a long and thick trenchcoat that conceals not only his weaponry, but a bulletproof vest.

Personality: Joseph seems to be mistrustful of powered individuals, himself included, believing that some measure needs to be in place to control the powers of those who would misuse their powers or who cannot control their powers, but believes that S.O.T does not present a solution. He places extreme value on one's ability to make their own decisions, even if it means operating outside of the system.
    History: Derby lead a very interesting life. Actually born a British national, Joseph served with HM Armed Forces for a time, before he expressed his interest in joining Military Intelligence Sector 6 (MI6 being the better known term) - advancing himself to a field agent with the service at age 22 - frequently a part of MI6's joint operations with the American CIA.

However, he would not stay within the service forever. After his first year of service, he met Daniella - a woman he fell in love with almost immediately. Although their relationship began well, Daniella became worried whenever Joseph would be deployed to another country, whether he would come back in one piece - and Joseph himself was becoming concerned about the stress he was inflicting upon her. The last straw came when, on what would have been a standard field operation, things went bad fast, and Joseph took a bullet in his leg, only avoiding being crippled by simple fortune. Joseph decided he could no longer be a field agent. As fortune would have it, the American services were every bit as eager to have him as the English ones.

Joseph was offered a position with the CIA - not as a field agent, but as a trainer and advisor to the new agents joining the organisation. With Daniella, he packed up and moved out to NYC.

The explosion came on a day he was out of the state - in Washington D.C. on CIA duty in fact - but as soon as it happened, he hit the road and rushed home. To no avail. All he found when he arrived in the city he'd begun to call home was a crater where his apartment should be and news that Daniella was one of the many killed.

With nothing to protect any more, Joseph became an active field agent yet again - with S.O.T, believing that whatever had caused the explosion in New York City needed to be found and contained, if not outright eliminated.

However, the longer he remained with the organisation, he realised that they weren't doing the right thing. Blindly killing or capturing anyone powered was a waste in more than one way. It was inefficient in preventing NYC from happening again and alienated so many of those who could aid. In a long and agonising decision, he defected from S.O.T, disappearing into the night.

Power: Technopathy

Complete Control
    Spoiler:

One With The Machine
    Spoiler:

Other: Joseph carries two personal defence weapons - one small handgun and a telescoping baton that can deliver an incapacitating electrical shock (This kind of thing if curious: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATGThGhYWUE ) . Also, something about black and white pepsi-logo opposites or something.

Last edited:

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
    Years
  • Plumbum's character is reserved. I am not accepting him yet for three reasons:
    1. You only had one paragraph of personality that didn't cover hardly anything.
    2. You forgot the password.
    3. This one is the biggest one for me. You said his wife was pregnant. If you could have it says his child was put in an orphanage, that would be good. But this is a T rated RP, and I don't want deep, emotional concepts such as child death in it.

Plumbum

Years
  • Hey Plum, is it Joseph or Jonathan? You use both in your SU.

Joseph. If I wrote Jonathan, it's either a typo or my phone screwing with me. I'mma go Ctrl-F through it in a sec.

Plumbum's character is reserved. I am not accepting him yet for three reasons:
    1. You only had one paragraph of personality that didn't cover hardly anything.
    2. You forgot the password.
    3. This one is the biggest one for me. You said his wife was pregnant. If you could have it says his child was put in an orphanage, that would be good. But this is a T rated RP, and I don't want deep, emotional concepts such as child death in it.

Alright, response in kind.

1) Well, this is true. If it helps it did originally have a double line-break in it, but I condensed it all together because it read easier that way. I don't really have all that more to say, mostly because I'm terribad at describing things as opposed to demonstrating them through RP. If you desperately want two paragraphs, I can possibly eke another one out, but be aware it will only be token space-filling.
    2)
    Also, something about black and white pepsi-logo opposites or something.
    I like being cryptic. Put it straight in and folks'll just copy it out of your SU.
    3) I guessed it'd be okay if it was a part of backstory, but given the kid wasn't born at the time (this guy is really new to America.) they wouldn't be orphanage'd. I'll get rid of it if it concerns you, not a problem, I just have to find a new "trigger" for moving out.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • Name: "Anti-Powers" Marshall Johnson

Class: S.O.T. Dog

Appearance: Marshall stands a height of 6 feet 4 inches. He weighs a total of 240 pounds, most of it being muscle. He has a jagged scar on his left cheek that was caused by someone with powers that attempted to fight back before being terminated. His eyes are very dark brown in color. As for his hair, it is jet black. As for clothing, he wears a S.O.T. uniform.

Personality: Marshall has an extreme hatred of the Outcasts. This is because his sister (who was a year younger than him) was killed when an Outcast with the power to cause earthquakes destroyed the place where she worked. He since then viewed all Outcasts as the enemy. He enjoys every time an Outcast is terminated.

When it comes to people without powers, he is quite friendly with them. After being part of Rainbow Trout Squad (Seattle's S.O.T. squads are named after fish) for a few weeks, he came to trust the other dogs in the squad. The other dogs can trust him as well. He has also once considered dating a member of Burbot Squad, but she turned him down.

History: Marshall was born and raised in Seattle. Back in 2005, he had graduated at the head of his high school class. Three years later, during his junior year of college, he was drafted to play in the NFL. After playing until 2014, he started to look at other options. He was still making a decision when disaster hit close to home on the morning of October 10th.

On the morning of October 10th, an Outcast who had the power to create earthquakes attacked the welding company where Marshall's sister worked. Even though the welding company was destroyed, all but one of the workers got out alive. The one that was killed was Marshall's sister. The next day, Marshall joined the Seattle branch of S.O.T. as a chance to avenge his sister. He even convinced one of his cousins to join. After working as a member of S.O.T. for nearly three months he wondered if he would be sent somewhere else. On January 7th 2015, he was sent to New York to participate in a joint operation between the Seattle and New York City branches of S.O.T.

Power: N/A

Other: Marshall carries a pair of welding goggles in memory of his sister and as a memento of why he joined S.O.T.

Password: There is a Yin for every Yang

Last edited:

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
    Years
  • Judge's character is reserved for now for the following reasons.
    1. Your appearance section is a little undetailed. If you can't think of anything else, I guess it's good enough. But you can go and use either Heromachine or Avachara to make a better appearance.
    2. Your personality section needs more detailed. So far, it seems more like a history section than anything else. If you can't think of a better way of describing his personality, you can just make a sample to sum up his personality.
    3. This is more of a preference thing, but the S.O.T. won't send you on many missions if you have that much of a passion for killing Outcasts, as they won't trust you to bring in Outcasts to work for them.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • Judge's character is reserved for now for the following reasons.
    1. Your appearance section is a little undetailed. If you can't think of anything else, I guess it's good enough. But you can go and use either Heromachine or Avachara to make a better appearance.
    2. Your personality section needs more detailed. So far, it seems more like a history section than anything else. If you can't think of a better way of describing his personality, you can just make a sample to sum up his personality.
    3. This is more of a preference thing, but the S.O.T. won't send you on many missions if you have that much of a passion for killing Outcasts, as they won't trust you to bring in Outcasts to work for them.

For the appearance, it was the best I could think of at the time (and partly due to heat). As for those two websites, I am not going to use them since I am not an artist.
    As for personality, I always have trouble with that area.
    As for the squad that Marshall is part of, I forgot to mention that squad is one of S.O.T.'s squads that is sent when there is an Outcast that is deemed too dangerous to be recruited for S.O.T.

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
    Years
  • No response to dear old Plum?

Actually, no. No response. xD
    For the appearance, it was the best I could think of at the time (and partly due to heat). As for those two websites, I am not going to use them since I am not an artist.
    As for personality, I always have trouble with that area.
    As for the squad that Marshall is part of, I forgot to mention that squad is one of S.O.T.'s squads that is sent when there is an Outcast that is deemed too dangerous to be recruited for S.O.T.

Okay, I suppose your appearance is good enough. But you still have to get a good personality section. I have trouble with personality too. But I still try. You can ask somebody for help if need be.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Can i join? if there is no spot i'm OK. The personality was hard to write. And if there is any grammar error sorry.

Name: Gelius Blake Parker (Codename: Glacier)

Gneder: Male

Class: Outsider Outer

Appearance: Gelius stands a height of 6 feet and 2.8 inches. He weights a total of 154 pounds, because he has not so much muscle. He has small nose. His lips have a smooth red color. His skin has a smooth (very smooth) olive color. His hair and eyes are brown. His hair has a spiky style.

Gelius usually wears a black t-shirt. He has black gloves in the hands. He wears black jeans, black tennis shoes. He also wears a black hat.

Personality: Gelius is a funny guy. However Gelius is stubborn. When someone says him do do something, Gelius hardly accepts the order. He is calm, even when the situation is bad. He also is a guy that hardly trusts someone.

On his appearance, people think that Gelius is a boy with cold heart. However, Gelius is always free to help people.

History: Gelius had born on Europe. He was a student and he had the dream to go to America and register on a good university.

When he finished the school, Gelius and his best friend Peter, got a cruiser and went to America. On that day, Gelius was thinking about the university that he wanted to join. He was also thinking how could New York be.

On September 7th 2014, Gelius and Peter had arrived in New York. They thought that this day would be the best. Then a disaster happens.

New York was destroyed. Thousands of people died on the accident, one of them being Peter. Gelius had escaped alive, but had lost his best friend. Then Gelius flees.

Gelius could not get back to Europe. So he went to look for a place to stay. He decides to stay in New York City.

When Gelius was trying to find a shelter, he discovered he had gained powers. Later on September 7th of 2015, Gelius joins the Outsiders to help them to stop the S.O.T.

Theme Song: Paradise, Cold Play

Power: Freeze Force

Frozen Cage:
    Spoiler:

Ice Sword:
    Spoiler:

Other: Gelius keeps Peter's journal as memory. He also has a knife that he got before getting his powers.

Password: There's a Yin for every Yang.

Last edited:
    Back