• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello all.

Pretor54

Dunsparce needs an evo
Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    O hai, Zech (do you like we call you zech?).
    Welcome to Pokécommunity. I'm still new here, but I can tell you this is a warm place of interwebz. Look around the forums, you'll fit somewhere.
    If you need assistance of a real pro, any mod should be commenting this soon, and you can look for a mentor, who will happily answer your doubts.
    Adoption thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=284724

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Zechariah! Very glad to have you here; here's hoping you stick around. Your icon is really cool, by the way. :D

Hopefully you've been checking out the forum already, but if not, make sure to do so. n_n We're really active so you'll be sure to find something you're interested in. Feel free to send a message to a moderator (bold blue name) if you'd like help with anything!

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Another Gym leader! Epicosity and i also wish to call you zech. Im happy to greet you to this epic poke community!

If u need anything about pokemon, call me!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • You're so cute. :3 I already like you! ^^ Your introduction is just so cute, omg. Welcome to PC! I'm Yuki's Sword--the hyperactive Edward Elric fan~. I do hope you become active and enjoy your stay because this place is big and fun~.

Years
  • Haha, Zech works.

Yeah, the Gym Leader title comes from the days of Pokemon Gold and Silver. My friends kind of called me that because we made a deal that they couldn't say they beat the game until they beat me, and they called me a GL as a joke. Figured I'd use it here :P

Get used to lengthiness. I'm a long-winded person. It comes from my dad. Everyone in his family says something, explains it, explains their explanation, then explains that explanation XD

Back