• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ASM & Hex] Gen 5 Exp Gain formula in Fire Red

Years
  • I have been googling for hours, but it seems i cannot find any thread/post with info on implementing the exp gain of gen 5 in fire red.
    I know Liquid Crystal and Fire red 649 have it, but both their devs have disappeared so i cannot ask them.
    My only hope is probably if someone answers in this thread...

Even if you dont have a routine to share, simply telling me what is the offset for Fire Red's exp gain formula might help...

Child Amnesiac

Ever changing
    Years
  • I have been googling for hours, but it seems i cannot find any thread/post with info on implementing the exp gain of gen 5 in fire red.
    I know Liquid Crystal and Fire red 649 have it, but both their devs have disappeared so i cannot ask them.
    My only hope is probably if someone answers in this thread...

Even if you dont have a routine to share, simply telling me what is the offset for Fire Red's exp gain formula might help...

Actually the universal Pokemon randomizer has a B/W EXP patch option in it
    Here's a Link
    Oh, and you don't have to randomize things like wild mons, or do anything you'd see in a randomizer it's all optional. The most it'll do is randomize the mon on the intro screen.

Back