• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heroes: Aftermath | Registration and OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
Heroes: Aftermath
PG-15

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Story:

In the year 2006, seemingly normal people discovered that they had extraordinary abilities. They could heal themselves, move objects with their minds, and even travel through space and time. The evolved humans slowly learned to control their powers, but not all used them for good. One in particular was a man who called himself Sylar. He slaughtered many, stealing their abilities. With a number of these stolen abilities, a plot was set into action. A group of people, who were called the Company, had decided that in order to cleanse the world they would use Sylar's abilities in order to destroy part of New York, killing .07% of the world's population.

However, there was a glimmer of hope. A small group of evolved humans, who were all linked together in big ways that slowly became visible to them, tried to stop him. They were Hiro Nakamura(space/time manipulation); Claire Bennet(rapid cell regeneration); Nathan(flying) and Peter Petrelli(empathic mimicry); D.L Hawkins(phasing); Micah(technopathy) and Niki Sanders(super strength); Mohinder Suresh(no ability); Noah Bennet(no ability) and Matt Parkman(telepathy). But Hiro, one of the most important members of the group, had accidenty used his ability and was left stranded five years in the future. And due to this, no one was able to kill Sylar before he could destroy the city. The Company's plot had succeeded.

General Plot:

It is now 2011. Nathan Petrelli is now president. Hiro Nakamura has become a rebel and a "terrorist", while Hiro Nakamura's past self has just arrived, using his ability to manipulate space and time, at this spot in time. Matt Parkman has become an agent for the government; Noah Bennet is a double agent, seemingly helping these evolved humans, but reporting to Matt if he notices any with dangerous abilities. Claire Bennet is now in hiding with help from her adoptive father, Noah. D.L. Hawkins and his son, Micah Sanders, perished in the explosion; Niki Sanders, D.L.'s wife and Micah's mother, is now a stripper dating Peter Petrelli. Mohinder Suresh is now the president's right-hand man. And Sylar hasn't been seen in five years.

Due to the Linderman Act passed in 2007, the government has started to hunt down, capture, and possibly eliminate these evolved humans. Some of the evolved humans sold themselves out to the government, taking jobs to track down their own kind. Yet everyday more and more people discover they have abilities and are forced to hide them. But the evolved humans are getting fed up with hiding. They have started to rebel, causing problems around the world. The government has become more violent toward the people.

Now will they betray their fellows and take side with the government? Or protect their people from the supremacy? While the people are forced to chose, Hiro Nakamura, a man with the power to control the space/time continuum, has set in motion a plan to change the past.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:
Sex:
Height: (Make it a natural height...)
Weight:
Country of Origin:
Physical Description: (It doesn't have ot be overly descriptive, but don't make it short and bland)
Personality: (See above.)
History: You may include discovery of powers, but you can chose to let this happen in the RP. "He/she lost all of his/her memories," will not cut it)
Ability: If applicable. I won't accept too many evovled humans. (If you need help, use this link. But do NOT pick powers such as empathic mimicry, rapid cell regeneration, space/time manipulation, ect.)
Side: Please be diverse, people, or you might not get accepted. (Government, The Company, Nuetral, Undecided, Evolved Humans)
Other: (Anything from religion to IQ to occupation)

Rules:

1. Normal PC and RP Rules

2. Use correct punctuation and grammar

3. Stay active.

4. If you would like to have more than one character, you may only have up to three.

5. Do not make every character have an ability. Some have to be normal people.

NPCs:
These characters will be controlled by me. Post in the discussion thread or PM me if you have ideas or want permission to temporarily control one.

Nathan Petrelli - The president of the United States. Brother of Peter Petrelli. Has the ability of flight. Biological father of Claire Bennet.

Mohinder Suresh - The president's right-hand man. Researches evolved human. In doubt about loyalty.

Noah Bennet - Double agent working for Matt Parkman. Adoptive father of Claire Bennet. Pretends to work for the Company.

Claire Bennet - Hiding from the government and the Company in Texas. Adoptive daughter of Noah Bennet. Biological daughter of Nathan Petrelli. Biological niece of Peter Petrelli. Has the ability of rapid cell regeneration.

Peter Petrelli - The brother of Nathan Petrelli. Uncle of Claire Bennet. Dating Niki Sanders.

Niki Sanders - Dating Peter Petrelli. Husband and son perished in the explosion. Has thre ability of super strength.

Bob Bishop - One of the founders and current leader of the Company. Father of Elle Bishop. Has the power of alchemy.

Elle Bishop - Daughter of Bob Bishop. Has the power of lightning.

Name: Darren Stark

Sex: Male

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 175 lbs.

Country of Origin: United States

Physical Description: Darren has pitch black hair and has an average build. His eyes are dark emerald green and his skin is lightly tanned. His eyes give off the impression that he never gets enough sleep. He has a scar on the right side of neck he received when someone attempted to rob him. It is pale white and extremely noticeable against his skin. He usually tries to hide it, knowing people would most likely think lesser of him for it. He constantly bites his nails.

Personality: He is seen as depressing by most, but tries (and fails miserably) to seem like an outgoing guy. He is usually locked in his apartment when not working, grocery shopping, etc. Due to this, he only has one "friend" who doesn't get Darren's many hints that he wants to be left alone.

Many suspect him of being suicidal, but such thoughts have never entered his mind. He lives in constant fear that someone will discover his powers, which is why he stays in his apartment.

History: He grew up with his mom and little sister, Lilly, in Dallas, Texas. He and his sister stayed close throughout their lives, even when Darren left for college. He was very protective of Lilly, trying to act as much like a father as he could due to their dad mysteriously vanishing days before his little sister's birth.

He got very average grades in school, literally getting straight B's through high school. He got into a community college a year after graduation. He decided to move into an apartment close to school. He and Lilly remained close, speaking over the phone almost every night.

He was liked by most of the students, being a very optimistic and friendly man at the time. He and one of his close friends soon fell in love, but she already had a boyfriend. After finding out, the girl's boyfriend decided to take care of it. He and a group of his friends attacked Darren. He struggled but was overpowered. When he was about to lose consciousness, he felt a surge of power running through him. The next thing he knew, there were screams. All of the boys, and the women he loved, were dead. Not being able to handle what had happened, he fled and now lives in Phoenix, Arizona.

Ability: Electromagnetism

Side: Neutral

Other: He has killed five people on accident and a robber in self defense.

Accepted:

User:

Character:

Briareus

Eos Aduro

Darren Stark (Electromagnetism - Undecided)

Adrianna Murkitt (Plant Mimicry - Government)

Last edited:

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
Years
Was this approved yet? If not just let me know when, and I'd like to reserve persuasion as my characters ability.

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
It has already been approved. And persuasion should be fun to see.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
It's been approved? Where? I don't see any approved threads by this name in the past few days.

It doesn't matter if your RP has been approved in the past, it MUST BE RESUBMITTED FOR APPROVAL AND APPROVED IF YOU REPOST IT BEFORE AN OOC THREAD IS MADE.

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
Years
Hey..

I'LL BE AWAY UNTIL ATLEAST THURSDAY JULY 17TH, IF NOT LONGER - See you when I get back guys.

EDIT: Nevermind.

Last edited:

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
Years
Name: Adrianna Murkitt

Sex: Female

Height: 5"8

Weight: 109 lbs

Country of Origin: Russia

Physical Description: Adrianna is avery thin and slight woman, with reddish brown hair that she keeps tied back into a small ponytail. She has square lens glasses with brown rims. She's very beautiful, with a kind of harsh face almost, cold and unwielding. Here eyes are light green, almost white when she's angry. She has olive skin, and very long fingernails.

Personality: Adrianna is cold and harsh. All of her energy only goes into one task, and when she completes it, she feels lost and alone, because she only feels wanted when she is doing what someone wants. She struggles with the concepts of togetherness and love. Overall, she can be cruel and snide, but has a softer side. She cares for plants and nature, because she knows it will enevr hurt her.

History: Adriannas mother died in childbirth, and her father, who loved her more than life itself, only stayed alive to care for her. Once she was old enough to fend for herself, he shut her out. He enevr paid her any attention, and she longed for the times when he would come and beat her, just so she knew he was aware of her existance. When she was 14, she ran away from home, and started a new life. She journeyed out of Russia to America by stowing away on a ship, and when she arrived here, started to live in San Francisco. Then she decided to journey off to see more of America, when she got hired by the Governement.

Ability: Plant mimicry

Side: Government

Other: Her favorite plant to mimc is the rose.

Character, created.

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
Eos Aduro - It could use work. Try adding some more to description and history. But I guess you are accepted.

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
Years
You badger me for forever about making a character and then tell me I need to work on it -_-. Well Im not gonna.

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
Years
Still working on this =]

Name: Zachary "Zack" Dansfield
Sex: Male
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 155 lbs
Country of Origin: Boston, Massachusetts - USA

Physical Description: Zack has a very typical appearance about himself, nothing too crazy that makes him stand out, and he is very happy with the way he looks. His light blonde hair is the first thing that everyone notices, the fact that its shines like the sun compared to the rest of his outfit, and is always spiked up so that it is out of his way. It is kept slightly short, just long enough to spike it up, and the tips are dyed about 1/2 in black. His eyes are the second thing most people notice, when not hidden behind his trademark black sunglasses, due to the fact they are an amazingly icy blue. Of course, always being a modest person, Zack tries to say they are just eyes and they aren't special, but deep down he knows he likes the attention sometimes. Continuing downwards we move to Zack's upper body, this consisting of two clothing items and a necklace. The first clothing item is just a simple plain red t-shirt, nothing fancy at all about it, that was picked up at a cheap store because he didn't have a lot of money to spend. Getting slightly expensive, but not going overboard, we come to his black hoodless jacket that he takes with him everywhere. Not being the rebelling type, Zack wears a pair of beige kahki's to go along with the rest of his outfit, again not trying to show off in any particular way. And finally he wears a pair of black sneakers with matching black laces, occassionally they are seen with dust on them from his traveling. This outfit fits perfectly with his 5'10 height and 155lb weight, which he hopes is mostly muscle and not fat.

Personality: Is it possible for anyone to be happy and cheerful their entire life? The answer to this question is yes and it applies to Zack, because the only thing anyone sees on his face is a bright white smile - never a tear, or frown or even a face twisted with rage. The only side that Zack looks at is the bright side, and if you are in a depressive state and you need to get out of it quick then Zack is the guy to help you - he can find the good out of everything. Zack is also a very helpful guy in any type of situation, doesn't just have to be emotional just needs to be something for him to do - if you could give him a good enough reason, he'd probably kill someone for you. Zack has always been about helping the poor, defending the weak and all that good samaritan stuff - he's the type of person to take a bullet for the right thing.

This is his outside personality, and the one that goes on in his brain is worse than any world war could ever be - Zack fights with himself. His brain has two voices instead of the normal one, but neither of them escape his thoughts and is what he duduced to be the reason he was so happy all the time. The first voice, the "normal" one, is fighting for the fact that life isn't as miserable as most people think and that everyone should go through life like its school - sometimes it sucks, but its only there for you to learn. The second voice, the "evil" voice, tries to make life out to be the worst thing in the world and that its not worth doing anything good because you only die in the end. What' so good about doing great things when after a couple years you'd be forgotten.

Wrestling with these voices, its very surprising that Zack can even manage to have an emotion. It does however appear the the "normal" voice has won, but its being powered over the limit.

History: Zack never knew who his parent were and he has never wanted to either, who would want to know who left him for dead at a hospital. The story behind this is as follows:

Zacharys parents were both very wealthy people, but then everything went extremely sour after Zack was born. His mother was forced to quit her job to be able to take care of him, not wanting her son to be raised by a hired nanny. Now his father was left to support the family on his own and he had to take on more and more hours at work just to catch up to half the income they had when Zacks mom worked. In the end, the work became too stressful for his dad and after a huge argument with his boss over some plans - he was fired. Now with both of his parents out of work, their life started going down hill. Soon they had to sell their house, furniture, and other loved possessions - just in order to provide for themselves.

We now fast forward three years after Zack was born. Zack and his parents are now homeless and are barely surviving, sickness spreading from Zack to his mom to his dad almost every week in a never ending cycle. Eventually, it came to be too much trouble to provide for Zack and his parents left him at a hospital nearly dead of lack of good and water.

Fast forwarding again, now to when Zack turned fifteen, we come to when his powers first emerged. Now, having lived in a foster home for twelve years, Zack had been attending school and was in the running to become the President of his grade. The only other person left to speak was the shoe in for victory, Victoria Timmins, and Zack begin thinking about what he could do to make her quit the running. Suddenly, only aware to him as he had been looking in a tiny reflection off some metal, his eyes changed into a bright orange. Victoria had begun walking on stage but suddenly stopped and walked back towards Zack and stood in front of him. "What do you want me to do" she asked, staring at him in a blank and lifeless manor. Zack didn't know what was going on, but told her he wanted her to quit the race and let him win - knowing full well he was better than the other two canidates. Victoria then walked back onto stage and removed herself from the running and it was then that Zacks eyes returned to normal. Victoria was left with boos and yelling which caused her to run off stage, her memory of the last thirty seconds vanishing. That day after school, a man approached Zack and told him that he had been watching him at the elections that day and was interested in how he managed to get her to quit. Zack became frightened and tried to run away, but a black van pulled up and the man grabbed and tossed him into the back and sped off.

Now we fast forward the remaining four years. Zack is now a full fledge member of The Company and he's glad to be apart of it. Now its time to fufill his mission..the mission where he..

Who knows? He hasn't even received it yet.

Ability: Persuassion
Side: The Company

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Reserve, please. >>:

Name:
'Tempo' Mourning
Sex:
Male
Height:
6'2"
Weight:
Country of Origin:
Domincan Republic
Physical Description:
Personality:
History:

Ability:
Telescopic vision
Side:
Undecided
Other:

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
Years
-poke poke poke-

This still alive? Oh my sign up is finished btw.

EDIT: I will be gone August 20th - August 25th and I won't have ANY computer access. Just wanted to give the heads up. My character can be controlled, but I'd prefer it if someone who would actually do a good job with him be the "Puppet Master" so to speak.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back