• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new here, so hi!

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2019
    So, this is my first forum that I will be a part of and honestly I am glad it is pokemon related. I am a guy who likes everything pokemon, been in a little bit of everything competitive, breeding, shiny hunter, casual player, EV training. However now I do play casual with the occasional battle I am looking for more friends who actually enjoy pokemon. I just hope I can enjoy my time here so I can be on here more!

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
    Years
  • Heh hi TheIronJaw I'm guessing your favorite pokemon is Houndoom because of your avatar but what's your favorite pokemon game?
    and I think almost everyone who has joined this community enjoys pokemon so you will have no trouble finding friends who enjoy pokemon
    Welcome to the Community.

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2019
    Definitely love Platnium. But the original Red and Blue are great too. Honestly I love them all!

Matchew

Matthew
    Years
  • New here too. Nice to meet you! We seem to be into the same things. Everything you mentioned I also am familiar. But, alas, this is also my first time posting in ANY forum. I feel confident, given the material, but still, at the end of the day , feel alone in forum writing. Hope we can connect!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Greetings IronJaw this is an automated message by Seteth hah I lied I don't do automated messages anyway what's your favorite pokemon game?
    Welcome to the community

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! You definitely came to the right forum if you're looking to make friends with some fellow Pokemon fans. Have you checked out our Discord server? :)

Back