• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worlds Collide OOC Thread

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Yeah, I am awesome aren't it? :P Although, I can't help but feel that you're trying to trick me. :P You bolded and underscored Isshu/Unova (although, I used Isshu that time and you probably hate it when someone says Isshu instead of Unova), or that you mean that Unova is really where the special pokemon is from. You also bold Gardevoir which could mean the same thing as the latter. Although, you could also be using that so I will get off the trail. :P

If the special pokemon is Slaking and it doesn't have truant...=D =D =D (times infinity). Unless it's not for me, in that cause D= D= D= (times infinity).

Hmm, but two of the "H" special pokemon are dragon types. If Watchman's pokemon is one of the dragon types, maybe everyone's should be. XD

Hmm, if there is something connecting the pokemon, it could be that all of their shiny forms have the same colour, OR, they could be of the same type. XD

Oh, you'll see what connects them, and they'll all be from different types. No, you probably won't get Slaking =D.

And, stop overthinking the Gardevoir thing XD
Remember Psy that used to be in my signature?

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Oh, you'll see what connects them, and they'll all be from different types. No, you probably won't get Slaking =D.

And, stop overthinking the Gardevoir thing XD
Remember Psy that used to be in my signature?

Ah. XD That's why. :P

So, no Slaking, which means that there is still

Aggron, Altaria, Armaldo, Salamance, or Shiftry

And the "H" pokemon were Haxorus, Heatmor, and Hydregion...

It could be by the "species"...

If so, then it would probably be Hydregion and Shiftry. Hydregion is the Brutal Pokemon while Shiftry is the Wicked Pokemon. XD

Although, they both have similar typing with the dark. :P Since they will all be different types, it can't be both Hydregion and Shiftry...hmm...

Since we'll "see what connects them", it'll probably have to be something obvious. XD And then I'll feel stupid for missing it. XD

Nakuzami

Years
It is obvious, but only once it is revealed. It has nothing to do with the regular pokemon, but with what they become when they are "special." Remember how I said I had a special pokemon already? What is my only pokemon?

Also, it is neither Hydreigon or Shiftry. Ima go and post the next post now, then I think it should be explained.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
NUUUU, but wait, YESSSSS!! I get the first second all-powerful pokemon!! One thing is for sure though. I'm never leaving while you guys are here, you guys will go all "Plague" on me and go through 8 pages before I get back. I'll postpone the powers for now too. * runs to go post*

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
Name: (John Kamara(Kuh-mare-uh)Nicknamed Wierd J)

Personality:John can be very hard to try and understand, so most people don't really try to. The few that do, can see that he can be compassionate and fun/funny at times, but also a very deep thinker. Anyone and everyone could see that he was lazy, and he himself has admitted it. He also does many things people consider to be wierd, such as saying random phrases, or just doing a backflip for no reason. All in all he is a pretty cool guy once you get to know him, fun and open around friends, but also pissed off easily, and also laughing easily, but when in public does not show much emotion, besides the look he hd become "famous" for, his arched brow look, which basically asks a question like"What the heck are you doing?" Or just shows slight suprise.

Appearance: John's skin color is a light brown, the usual for any african/american, which can be slightly darker in some places, like the outside of his arm, and also lighter in the inside. He is moderately built, having a 6 pack and strong arms, as well as an abundance of stamina. His hair color is black, and his normal haircut would be buzz cut, but sometimes he allows it to grow to afro size. In either style, he has a sort of arrow shape that comes together in the middle of his hairline, which has his older cousin calling him "Eagle Hawk(made up super hero) The greatest warrior who ever lived."
John takes this as a joke, and laughs slightly for a few seconds before collecting himself. His favorite look, is a black t-shirt with the words, "West Side" spelled out in yellow lettered grafiti form, with a hand forming the "W" diagonally in the middle of the shirt. He will sometimes wear skinny jeans, and others, will wear baggy jeans, skinny jeans making the favorite set. Depending on the weather, he will wear his blue zipped sweatshirt, that has the name "Shipley" spelled out across the middle. He wears black basketball shoes with a white nike symbol on the outside of both sneakers. He also wears black gloves on both hands.

History:John had a pretty average life as boy from Philly, average grades, a few close friends. His parents always tended to push him farther than he was willing to go, saying he was smart, but just didn't feel like doing the extra work, which distanced himself from them. He had a pretty good relationship with his sister, and his brother had just decided to start being cool(stopped acting like he owned the place.) and began to teach him to play guitar. He and his sister usually went out and about the downtown area, their favorite place being the Hard Rock Cafe. He was just starting to actually love life, having gone through the (not harcore)emo stage, in which he had just gone around feeling sorry for himself. Over the years he has been taking part in Tae Kwon Do, and is currently at the level of a second defree red belt.
Apart from guitar, his other habit was video gaming. A few if his favorite games were the pokemon series, as well as digimon, naruto, bleach, and FMA. He usually completed all the pokemon games in a day or two, ending with the last game pair made, pokemon black and white. He played most of his digimon and Naruto games on the main consoles, such as the PS2 and Wii. His favorite Digimon turned out to be Veemon, Davis's partner, while his favorite pokemon became Lucario. He also became fond of the pokemon Umbreon and Dusknoir.

"Special Features":John gained the ability to manipulate the wind. This can result in high running speeds, the ability to fly, or to fire concentrated blasts of wind, sort of like a cannon.

RP Sample:-John yawned silently, putting a hand to his mouth and hearing the wierd trembling noise he did usually when he yanwned. Why couldn't he fast forward time by 5 minutes so he could be heading home already? Geeze. He rested his head on one hand, closing one eye but leaving the other open to stare at the board. In his peripheral vision he caught sight of his friend trying to get his attention. He turned his head slightly, making as little movement as possible as the teacher nattered on about nothing important as far as John was concerned. "You tryin' to ball today?" His friend mouthed silently, a questioning look on his face.

John shook his head, sighing slightly, he wasn't quite in the mood to be playing basketball, although it was a nice day out. He planned on going home and passing out on his bed as soon as he got there. After thinking a bit about it, he decided he would shoot around some before heading to the trolly, considering the fact it always came late. A few minutes later, John was struggling to stay awake in his seat as the trolly zoomed past streets and houses, as well as people walking by. The next thing he knew, the trolly horn was blowing, and John opened his eyes suddenly, attempting to sit up straight, only for his head to meet the metal beam on the head rest of the seat in front of him.

"Crap..." he muttered under his breath, rubbing the impacted area. The girl in the seat in front of him and about the same age looked at him curiously, and so he explained he had fallen asleep, causing her to turn back around again. Nothing much happened after that event happened, Raike reached the 69th(real place) street station and took the bus back to his house. While walking down the hill from the bus station, John looked up to the sky, squinting a bit at the sun's glare, then sighed, looking down to see he was already at his house. He found his keys in a relatively short time, and opened up the door, walking up the stairs silently, and opening up his room door with his hand, dropping his bookbag on the ground, and flopping on the bed.

"This world is too... boring, why can't it be like those games I play all the time." he said to himself, before passing out and snoring peacfully. He woke slowly, laying there for a few moments before turning his head to his alarm clock. "6:30pm" It read, causing John to sigh once more. He went back down the stairs to greet his mother, as well as his siblings, before heading back to his room and starting his homework. When he finished it was 8:21pm, but he was still tired, so he took a quick shower, and dressed himself in his night cloths and climbed under his covers. The last thing he saw before sleep took him was a small abnormality in the sky through his window blind. He shrugged it off, and went off to participate in pokemon battles, as well as merge and fight with his digimon in his dreams.-

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
This concept is Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles anyways(ish). Plus, if Nakuzami puts TRC, he pretty much has to put xxxHolic since TRC connects directly with the Holic.

And I'm guessing that immortal!Miharu isn't going to appear in Naruto? :P Since it was stated (once, somewhere) that immortal!Miharu's world, Naruto, was destroyed, if we go there, it will before she even knows about the different worlds or is 'all powerful', so she can't meddle anyways. :P

Also, if Nightmare is one of the special pokemon...I'm kidnapping him. =D

Nakuzami

Years
@SkyIsUmbreon - Gah! Why is nobody using their normal characters? It's so confuzzling X3 This guy for some reason makes me think of Marshal in a purple hoodie and skinny jeans, which kinda makes him look like a cross-dresser X3 Well, you're ACCEPTED.

Uh...i'll get to adding those...4(?) worlds to the list later (even though I have no idea at all what any of them are XP)

And, yes, no Immortal!Miharu. No Immortal! anything.
Well, you can kidnap him if he doesn't kidnap you first ;P

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
Raike plays into this somehow ull see. Wait did I say purple?, oh snap, I actually meant blue. Thats what I get for being half asleep and writing this :P

Last edited:

Darkfox1525

God in the arts of Darkness
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 21, 2011
Hmmmm....Shadow of the Colossus would make a good world....i think. If you want, I can explain both of my worlds so you can understand them better.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
Yeah I vote Kateyko hitman Reborn, and can explain it to you if you want, and well yeah I guess the plot of this RP is Tsubasa Chronicle....y but I can still explain it to you, goin to post

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Vote TRC, the Holic, Harry Potter, and Nabari no Ou (although, could be our world, just in Japan). XD

Can't really explain TRC and the Holic to you without a really huge Mind Screw, which is made even worse since I got a Mind Screw from the manga...

All I can say is, you want before the library in TRC and right after the eye thing in the Holic.

If we get to those worlds, I can explain it.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Also, there is the fact that most of these places are in Japan and many of the characters here can't speak Japanese.

And I say many, since Shizu's second language she grew up with is Japanese. XD

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Hey guys, I just posted. Now that you guys mention it though, I should get back to reading that mind break, called TRC.

Back