• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ifxe,mkjfrewqakjh,wersgferwtewgw

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2019
    Hello everybody I hope this annoyingly bright color (and mess of a title sorry if that's frowned upon nothing said in the rules about it) has caught your eye! So... Hi I'm RealMrFaceMan, nice to meet you all. I found this site while looking for pokemon rom hacking tools, and I decided to join. My favorite type of pokemon is water. I'm done typing in that color now.. I love all of the gens, favorite being none.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Oh my god! You so totally caught my attention alright! Omg laughing rn. XD

Anyways, welcome to pc! I wish my welcome to you is better but i am on my phone atm. :3 since youre here for Rom hacking, then the emulation section is an awesome place for you. :3 Though there's a ton of sections for you to discover. Take.your time! :3

Have fun at pc and pm me if you have any questions :333

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2019
    Thank you both ^_^ I hoped it was attention grabbing that was the goal. So far I enjoy the creativity section in general

Back